🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio Talking About The Size Of Trump's Dick. No Mention By The Media

LOL! Rubio pulls a Trump! Trump does have small hands, btw.

Best Republican Primary EVAH!

Who dat be?

Rubio-Foam-Party.jpg

Rubio's soo gay.

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

The truth is beginning to come out on this lying little backstabber.

Trump has dragged Rubio and Cruz down into the mud.

This is exactly why I said from the get-go that Rubio is not seasoned enough. Look at him now. He's acting like a schoolboy instead of a President.

I am simply astounded that Kasich is being completely ignored in favor of these unsophisticated jackasses.

Trump....Schlong, Cruz is a pussy, Megyn Kelly is at that time of the month
Ratings through the roof

Why not compete for that sector of the Republican Party?

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

Trump has dragged Rubio and Cruz down into the mud.

This is exactly why I said from the get-go that Rubio is not seasoned enough. Look at him now. He's acting like a schoolboy instead of a President.

I am simply astounded that Kasich is being completely ignored in favor of these unsophisticated jackasses.

Trump....Schlong, Cruz is a pussy, Megyn Kelly is at that time of the month
Ratings through the roof

Why not compete for that sector of the Republican Party?

trump is one step away from saying they should mud wrestle for the nomination. it's embarrassing.

Who dat be?

Rubio-Foam-Party.jpg

Rubio's soo gay.

who cares?

oh right... the rightwingnuts

I don't really. I think it's hilarious though. Another outed 'Conservative Republican' fraud. It's always fun entertainment when that happens.

I think at some point they're going to have to stop pandering to the radical right and come out of the closet and treat others fairly. then they won't be hypocrites and more people who aren't theocrats and bigots would vote for them.

I actually feel badly for marco. I've heard for years that he liked the pretty boys in Miami. I think that's his business.... except that he makes a point of being averse to the interests of people ostensibly like him.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible", quote by Donald Trump.
Trump was basically pointing that his followers are sheep and that is being demonstrated on this thread. Even Trump can't believe people are so easily manipulated beyond commonsense.
Trump can insult a variety of people even his own supporters and his followers still, just eat it up. But if someone insultsThe Donald, his followers immedicately cry "foul"!
Talk about blatant hypocrisy!

Who dat be?

Rubio-Foam-Party.jpg

Rubio's soo gay.

who cares?

oh right... the rightwingnuts

I don't really. I think it's hilarious though. Another outed 'Conservative Republican' fraud. It's always fun entertainment when that happens.

I think at some point they're going to have to stop pandering to the radical right and come out of the closet and treat others fairly. then they won't be hypocrites and more people who aren't theocrats and bigots would vote for them.

I actually feel badly for marco. I've heard for years that he liked the pretty boys in Miami. I think that's his business.... except that he makes a point of being averse to the interests of people ostensibly like him.

Oh yeah, i'm 'whatever' on this stuff. People do what they do. He enjoyed organizing and attending gay foam parties. So what? That was his thing. But he has passed himself off as a 'Conservative' who opposes the gay lifestyle. He does have to reconcile that with himself and his constituents. It would be the honorable thing to do.

Good.

This is really a trivial issue.

Oh NOW Republicans think trash talking is questionable AFTER they supported Trash talking from Palin and Trump and said over and over thats what they like about them.

Now they question whether its really a good thing.

LOL

Trump's career accomplishments vs Rubio and Cruz career accomplishments combined, there you have it why Trump considers these two hack amateurs and mocks them.

Who dat be?

Rubio-Foam-Party.jpg

Rubio's soo gay.

Good picture....telling evidence

I see Rubio talking to Bobby Jindal, Ted Cruz is directly behind him. Trump, without his hairpiece, has his back to you. Rand Paul, center, to the left

Good.

Come on, he's just desperate.

I imagine thin-skinned Trump will be shitting his pants upon seeing this.
Oh Ru-Ru-Rubio

Forum List

Back