🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio Talking About The Size Of Trump's Dick. No Mention By The Media

Did Rubio say anything about Trump smelling like cabbage? If so, he might have been insinuating that Trump is a carnie.

It is common knowledge that Trump is hung like a hamster

Rubio never mentioned it

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

The truth is beginning to come out on this lying little backstabber.

That was a surprise... to say the very least.

Rubio really thinks this is the way to gain votes and admiration?

Of course that is the way to gain votes and admiration from the crazies.. Childish remarks like that are how Trump gained every vote he has. If you want to take voters away from a childish crazy candidate, you have to pander to their crazy likes. Sadly, that is what the right wing has become.

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

It goes back to his gay days back in Miami. That's why he is preoccupied with Trumps.....um.......shlong

Good.

Of course that is the way to gain votes and admiration from the crazies.. Childish remarks like that are how Trump gained every vote he has. If you want to take voters away from a childish crazy candidate, you have to pander to their crazy likes. Sadly, that is what the right wing has become.

All that tells me is you are incapable or unwilling to do a self examination.

Nothing more shocking to this day than how your party, your voters and our media allowed a total phony, lying, devious loser of a most reprehensible background and pedigree to become our president. Twice!!

And Hillary and Bill have more skeletons than a graveyard.

That is not what Chris Christie says...lol

christie_trump_hat_480-1.jpg

Good.

Nothing more shocking to this day than how your party, your voters and our media allowed a total phony, lying, devious loser of a most reprehensible background and pedigree to become our president. Twice!!

What has any self evaluation that I might do have to do with right wingers competing for the dumb goober vote? Trump's supporters are all dumb goobers, and rubio wants to take them. It's only logical that he will say what appeals to dumb goobers. You don't understand that?

Good.

What has any self evaluation that I might do have to do with right wingers competing for the dumb goober vote? Trump's supporters are all dumb goobers, and rubio wants to take them. It's only logical that he will say what appeals to dumb goobers. You don't understand that?

Your naiveté and that of other low end punditson your side of the aisle is a recurring aggravation.

You want to pretend the vast majority who support Trump are uneducated redneck hicks or the like. Not so.
Stick this in your cereal this morning and eat it. The popularity of Trump has almost nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with the voting public is sick to death of being lied to by the D.C. establishment year after year, election after election. We have a republican congress and they are full of crap. They do nothing, they say nothing, they tow the obama line, they run up record debts, they say what they are against and they do nothing about it. The democrats we expect nothing from, they are the known enemy. It is the phonies and liars in our own camp that has caused this insurrection.

That is why no matter how outrageous Trump becomes voters will not leave him. Because they have nowhere to go. He is the antiestablishment candidate. The people are voting against the establishment and their lying, self centered, devious ways --- they are not voting for Trump!

Last edited:
Rubio Talking About The Size Of Trump's Dick. No Mention By The Media

From my experience, the media has been reporting regularly about the size of Trumps dick

Good.

Rubio never said anything about the size of Trumps dick

to be fair, it was the implication when he talked about "the size of his hands".

where the o/p shows his typical lying insanity is that it was covered. it's been covered all morning. and he, as usual, is delusional.

He said You know what they say about people with small hands....pause

Keep in mind, this is the GOP. Unless you actually say it, it didn't happen

Remember Trump with Megyn Kelly?

She was bleeding out of her......pause....whatever <smirk>
His response....I meant her "ear" bleeding out of her ear

which doesn't mean what was said wasn't said.

but you know that. :)

Never argue with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

I liked the expression- "Never wrestle with a pig... you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it."

I think that better describes the GOP Process at this point.

my husband's favorite, which I've adopted, is never try to teach a pig to talk... it doesn't work and it annoys the pig.

are you insane, muddy. it was all over the news today.

so much desperation the little trumpeters cry every time anyone gives him back what he sends out.
We complain if anyone who claims to be conservative speaks like this. (including Trump)

We are used to filth from the left because that is what you peddle. But from the right? For shame.

more rightwingnut lies....

the right has had a monopoly on this garbage for years.

:cuckoo:

I am not talking about individual politicians' moral failures. I am speaking of the what your party promotes as innocent lustful freedoms or goodness for our nation. It is sinful and depraved.

you mean staying out of the business of consenting adults?

damn right.

it beats the hell out of the pretend morality of the right.;... where they hurt individuals and then get caught doing the things they've been hurting others for doing.

Good.

Rubio never said anything about the size of Trumps dick

to be fair, it was the implication when he talked about "the size of his hands".

where the o/p shows his typical lying insanity is that it was covered. it's been covered all morning. and he, as usual, is delusional.

He said You know what they say about people with small hands....pause

Keep in mind, this is the GOP. Unless you actually say it, it didn't happen

Remember Trump with Megyn Kelly?

She was bleeding out of her......pause....whatever <smirk>
His response....I meant her "ear" bleeding out of her ear

which doesn't mean what was said wasn't said.

but you know that. :)

With most Americans you would be correct

But we are talking about Republicans. With Republicans, everything must be taken literally

Good.

Trump has dragged Rubio and Cruz down into the mud.

This is exactly why I said from the get-go that Rubio is not seasoned enough. Look at him now. He's acting like a schoolboy instead of a President.

I am simply astounded that Kasich is being completely ignored in favor of these unsophisticated jackasses.

Rubio is just trying on the Trump hat. But his head it too small. It always looks awkward when somebody tries a new behavior to imitate someone else. But, you can't say "Rubio's out of line" because Trump invented 'below the belt' attacks. And if he dishes it out so frequently, he'd better be able to take it without whining like a bitch.

are you insane, muddy. it was all over the news today.

so much desperation the little trumpeters cry every time anyone gives him back what he sends out.
We complain if anyone who claims to be conservative speaks like this. (including Trump)

We are used to filth from the left because that is what you peddle. But from the right? For shame.

more rightwingnut lies....

the right has had a monopoly on this garbage for years.

:cuckoo:

I am not talking about individual politicians' moral failures. I am speaking of the what your party promotes as innocent lustful freedoms or goodness for our nation. It is sinful and depraved.

you mean staying out of the business of consenting adults?

damn right.

it beats the hell out of the pretend morality of the right.;... where they hurt individuals and then get caught doing the things they've been hurting others for doing.
No, Betty. I meant what I said. People who understand God, sin, heaven and hell may get it.

Someone thinks the world of Barack Obama, that was not anyone I intended to understand the message.

So you can continue the practice of any time you read something you really have no idea what it means, just hit that “funny button” again so we at least know you tried.

Forum List

Back