Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Rudy's head is melting.
“You see f*ckin’ Rudy’s hair dye dripping down his face?” the first person remarked."
EnNQa-4XUAI_0j1

View attachment 418480
When you run out of arguments and facts you can always post the funny pictures.

I see you noticed that as well that thats what they always retreat to when they cant refute facts.LOL
Well, Rudy is absolutely convinced that this is open and shut. Easy peasy.

Okay, looking forward to seeing what the court says.

If the court throws it out, will you accept that decision?

Rudy's head is melting.
“You see f*ckin’ Rudy’s hair dye dripping down his face?” the first person remarked."
EnNQa-4XUAI_0j1

Those were the ones that arrived blank at night and had to be "counted" and ready by the morning to overtake Trump's lead.
Precisely! Has anyone ever stopped to wonder why Trump had such a commanding lead before the counting
was all halted and when picked up again that lead had vanished?
Well see we were told that in fact counting continued aaallll night long in every county so it shouldn't be a surprise that a mere 130,000 vote lead was intact when you went to sleep but gone when you woke up for breakfast. In reality, it took that long to simply mark those ballots for Joe and stop when you had enough. How long do you think it would take to verify a typical mail-in ballot? I say at least two minutes.....so thats 260,000 minutes or 4333 hours....lets say you get 30 done an hour so that would take 144 ballot counters...but they did this overnight.
that kinda logic and common sense of facts like that never registers with them not able to get passed their bias they never bother to think about facts like those.lol

Last edited:
Rudy's head is melting.
EnNQa-4XUAI_0j1
wow thats mature, posting a pic of Rude
Those were the ones that arrived blank at night and had to be "counted" and ready by the morning to overtake Trump's lead.
Precisely! Has anyone ever stopped to wonder why Trump had such a commanding lead before the counting
was all halted and when picked up again that lead had vanished?
Well see we were told that in fact counting continued aaallll night long in every county so it shouldn't be a surprise that a mere 130,000 vote lead was intact when you went to sleep but gone when you woke up for breakfast. In reality, it took that long to simply mark those ballots for Joe and stop when you had enough. How long do you think it would take to verify a typical mail-in ballot? I say at least two minutes.....so thats 260,000 minutes or 4333 hours....lets say you get 30 done an hour so that would take 144 ballot counters...but they did this overnight.
that kinda logic and common sense of facts like that never registers with them not able to get passed their bias they never bother to think about facts like those.lol
Yes, it's a picture of Rudy. Good job.

A justifiable question to Dems:

Do you REALLY think that the Democrat party cares one iota about you? The farmers? The retired? The homeless? The middle class or even the lower poor class? Newsflash. They want POWER, and you mean diddly squat to them once they get it.

Do the Republicans?

Let's be real. Parties care most about themselves and their power.

thats true. everybody that knows me knows that I have ALWAYS said Bush and Obama are one in the same,both hate america and want to destroy it because they are globalists. i cant count how many times i have said over the years both parties are corrupt and one in the same. Trump is not the typical republican though,he is not a globalist as Bush,Romney and the dems are. He has been telling the truth that the msm news ifs fake news and is the first president sense carter to not start any wars for the elite which is why they want him out.all these pesky facts never register with you trump haters though of course.

Last edited:
Well...the problem is, they keep getting either denied or dropped (which is a nice way of the judge allowing the plaintiffs to save face).
You might get that impression from the lying lib news media

and many cases by third psrty litigants with no standing have been denied

but not on the facts but rather on “standing”

the lawyers who matter are Rudy and the others with him at the press conference

and they have yet to have their time at bat

I don't know what media you go by, but I try to stick with what is reputable.

Neither Rudy nor Trump are known for their truthfulness.

And, it's factual that all but one of his cases were either denied or withdrawn.
Clinton didn't tell the truth either. Him OR his wife. All politicians lie.

I wonder how many Trumpsters have been watching this and wondering what they're not being told, what he's leaving out, what he might be misrepresenting, and what the other side of the argument is.

Hmm.

I'll go with zero.
I wonder how many Mac1958s realize they have been reduced to being a troll by their tds, and don't even come close to resembling the same poster they were 4 years ago?

I'll go with 0.

you can say that again.

An objective logic minded observer would recognize fluctuations in the vote itself as an indication that some of these allegations have merit.

I'm specifically referring to the graphs from Michigan and Wisconsin. Though, I have no link to them now. Others have pointed to the use of computers to spot the likelihood of fraud, here on USMB, too.

I heard yesterday that 70 per cent of the booths in Wayne County (Detroit) had 'irregularities'. Which were? 95% had discrepancies by 3 or less votes. Sounds about normal to me. THIS is the kind of thing Trump and his mates are saying is fraud. It's not. Not only that, they stated that these irregularities were about 50/50 with regards to Biden and Trump.
I was hoping Trump and his family and cronies would just walk away and Biden and his incumbents just leave him alone and get on with running the country. Now? I hope the incoming AG throws the book at them all. And I don't care if Trump tries to pardon himself - even the stacked USSC won't allow that.

Guess ya don't know the connection.. If you understood it -- you'd be an imbecile or a Democrat partisan in not being interested...

What is smartmatic international?
Smartmatic (also referred as Smartmatic Corp. or Smartmatic International); is a Venezuelan-owned multinational company that specializes in technology solutions aimed at governments.
Reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/smartmatic

HE MAY BE DEAD !! But his legacy lives on..

Yes because Hugo Chavez was so brilliant. How's the Kool-Aid?

You disputing the facts? Support it.. I'm open to learning.

The fact is that Smartmatic IS NOT a part of Dominion. No financial ties at all either. But SmartMatic is a 3rd party add-on that can be used to exploit the "fractional or WEIGHTED" election race features ON the Dominion machines.. So there's a lot of fucked-up "fact spinners" that dismiss this as an issue based on the fact that there's no formal relationship between the 2 companies. But the facts are CLEARLY that -- when USED TOGETHER they can "skim and flip votes"...

Ask Elizabeth Warren and Wyden and Klobuchar...

Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”

“In 2018 alone, 'voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana,'” the letter reads. “In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in "nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states." And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate's electronic tally showed he received 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county's Republican chairwoman said, "nothing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. That's a problem."

The letter continued: “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Republicans have been probing other counties in Michigan and suggesting the need for investigations into other states where Dominion machines were used.

Well...the problem is, they keep getting either denied or dropped (which is a nice way of the judge allowing the plaintiffs to save face).
You might get that impression from the lying lib news media

and many cases by third psrty litigants with no standing have been denied

but not on the facts but rather on “standing”

the lawyers who matter are Rudy and the others with him at the press conference

and they have yet to have their time at bat

I don't know what media you go by, but I try to stick with what is reputable.

Neither Rudy nor Trump are known for their truthfulness.

And, it's factual that all but one of his cases were either denied or withdrawn.
Clinton didn't tell the truth either. Him OR his wife. All politicians lie.

yeah you wont last long as one if you dont.LOL thats a great example how the gop was no different than the dems back then,they were globalists same as clinton so they sold out america and dismissed the evidence.i knew that would happen,it was so easy to predict the fact there is one different law for politicians than us and presidents are untouchable by the law,they are protected by the elite.

And out of all those cases none of passed evidentiary muster.
We’ll see how much evidence they represent when trumps lawyers get finished with them

the cases you refer to were rejected by the lib judge on the basis of “standing” or lack thereof

The judgement you cited MADE LAW.. Didn't USE EXISTING LAW.. Because the court used COVID as an excuse not to enforce the "reasonable and meaningful" access to seeing the actual ballots.. The floor managers told them to 'get binoculars"...

Guess ya don't know the connection.. If you understood it -- you'd be an imbecile or a Democrat partisan in not being interested...

Smartmatic (also referred as Smartmatic Corp. or Smartmatic International); is a Venezuelan-owned multinational company that specializes in technology solutions aimed at governments.

HE MAY BE DEAD !! But his legacy lives on..

Yes because Hugo Chavez was so brilliant. How's the Kool-Aid?

You disputing the facts? Support it.. I'm open to learning.

The fact is that Smartmatic IS NOT a part of Dominion. No financial ties at all either. But SmartMatic is a 3rd party add-on that can be used to exploit the "fractional or WEIGHTED" election race features ON the Dominion machines.. So there's a lot of fucked-up "fact spinners" that dismiss this as an issue based on the fact that there's no formal relationship between the 2 companies. But the facts are CLEARLY that -- when USED TOGETHER they can "skim and flip votes"...

Ask Elizabeth Warren and Wyden and Klobuchar...

Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”

“In 2018 alone, 'voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana,'” the letter reads. “In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in "nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states." And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate's electronic tally showed he received 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county's Republican chairwoman said, "nothing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. That's a problem."

The letter continued: “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Republicans have been probing other counties in Michigan and suggesting the need for investigations into other states where Dominion machines were used.

I am sure you know about the thread I have of that how the dems are all of a sudden quiet about the dominion software after saying the same things the republicans are that happened to them last year. All of a sudden they are getting alzheimers diseace when they are trying to tell us that the gop does not know what they are talking about on having votes for trump stolen for biden from the dominion software. my how they seem to forget how the dominion does indeed steal votes all of a sudden Isnt it?.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And still....you don't get it. You, the dems. Another country counts our votes. There has been fraud taking place via machines backed and paid for by Soros. Yet you want to laugh at Rudy's hair dye dripping down his face as he stands in very hot lights and ignore what he trying to tell you while youtube or whomever it was filming this CUT HIM OFF as soon as he talks about Hillary and FBI plots.

Again, this is not about Trump any more. Its about powerful people doing all they can to steal your votes. YOURS. Your voice. Your wants. Your opinions. Your choices. Dem, Repub, Indie, Green Party.....ALL your voices. And if this is not nipped in the bud...Trump or no Trump, it will continue to happen. What are y'all gonna do when the Repubs build a better machine to twist the votes? Or the Independents find a smart guy to fix machines to do what is being done now? Or Independents who get a weathy donor and make even better cheating machines and it goes against YOUR choices? This isn't about Trump. This is about YOU and the rest of us regardless of party.

Will you be ok with Russia counting your vote? China?

Wake up.

Just because Rudy made those claims doesn't mean they are true. Come back when you got proof.

Tell me why THIS doesn't disturb you.. Need an answer here...

yet the same scrutiny never happened on kavanaugh, russia, impeachment or the like.

when you get to the point where talking to someone is simply talking to the bullet points for another side and that person NEVER wavers, you have to wonder why you bother talking to them at all.

It's worse than that. They have no interest in investing any brain calories to read or understand the allegations. All they want to do is post pix of Guillani's bad hair dye running... Did the same damn thing on the Hillary Russian Dossier misinformation that Putin loved and the following 3 years of witch-hunting,.

They got burned so many times but never figured out why.. It's their media sources that are nothing but PACs for the cause..
they will burn mental bridges in their mind, invent scenario after scenario to keep the attack up, they will deflect with everything they have...

yet when you come back at them, "stop being so extreme..."

they can dish it out but they can't take it.

And still....you don't get it. You, the dems. Another country counts our votes. There has been fraud taking place via machines backed and paid for by Soros. Yet you want to laugh at Rudy's hair dye dripping down his face as he stands in very hot lights and ignore what he trying to tell you while youtube or whomever it was filming this CUT HIM OFF as soon as he talks about Hillary and FBI plots.

Again, this is not about Trump any more. Its about powerful people doing all they can to steal your votes. YOURS. Your voice. Your wants. Your opinions. Your choices. Dem, Repub, Indie, Green Party.....ALL your voices. And if this is not nipped in the bud...Trump or no Trump, it will continue to happen. What are y'all gonna do when the Repubs build a better machine to twist the votes? Or the Independents find a smart guy to fix machines to do what is being done now? Or Independents who get a weathy donor and make even better cheating machines and it goes against YOUR choices? This isn't about Trump. This is about YOU and the rest of us regardless of party.

Will you be ok with Russia counting your vote? China?

Wake up.

Just because Rudy made those claims doesn't mean they are true. Come back when you got proof.

Tell me why THIS doesn't disturb you.. Need an answer here...

yet the same scrutiny never happened on kavanaugh, russia, impeachment or the like.

when you get to the point where talking to someone is simply talking to the bullet points for another side and that person NEVER wavers, you have to wonder why you bother talking to them at all.
That's because these trolls do not have arguments. They are instructed on their bullet points and they dutifully parrot them as gospel without the ability to actually engage.

the-last-temptation-of-krust10.png
could not have said it better myself.:yes_text12:

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

What I find odd is how this wasn't an issue for Republicans before.

It was a issue but as long as Trump was winning they did not care but now Trump is not going to be President after January 20th 2021 now his voting care about possible irregularities and fraud...

How the left get the fringe right caring about stuff when the GOP loses the Oval Office...

The leftardz cared plenty about election fraud when they were convinced by NOW DISPROVEN allegations that Russia got Trump elected. . .

But now?

Not so much

This especially goes for the leftarded media. .

Hmmm.

Did they claim fraud in the electoral process itself?
Did they say Trump was not president elect?
Did they refuse to provide Trump with the materials and access needed for a transition?

A simple yes or no will suffice.
did they spy on his campaign?
was anything ever found after 3 years on RUSSIA?
did pelosi at any time instruct the democrats to work with trump?

a simple yes or no will suffice.

Last edited:
Then you will have no issues and no whining about censorship or free speech when Biden's new, aggressive FCC and Commerce Departments drop the hammer on Facebook, right?
No because Facebook engages in censored speech. Not free speech.
They specialize in a Chinese version of "free speech" where unapproved comments are treated like they
don't exist, which is appropriate because Facebook is a subservient lackey looking to kiss some
Chinese ass.

you are making too much sense for him to comprehend.lol

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?
It's a buncha conspiracy theory nonsense.

Did they claim fraud in the electoral process itself?

They did -- even in 2018 when they gained mid-term seats. And Klobuchar, Warren and Wyden ALL FINGERED Dominion voting systems.. See the article I just posted above. It's an open SECRET that there has been issues and mistrust with a voting system that allows WEIGHTED ELECTIONS.. Something like that just should NEVER exist in America.. Maybe Venezuela or having the CIA install them for free in some African nation they want to topple -- but NOT HERE..

Why didn't EITHER side or both FIX IT?? Because they LIKE THE IDEA... Just the same reason both sides KNOW that the Patriot Act / NSA Domestic Spy machine has been weaponized to spy on their opponents and NEITHER side wants to fix that...

Biden will be president.
There have been 'mistakes' made that seemed to go against trump, even in the thousands.
Although, IMO, will not sway the election, it does give credence that our voting system IS broke.
And, there is no doubt, IMO, that with the electorate, there is enough evidence as to not trust what we have now.
A time for a change before the next federal election.
I'm quite sure you are profoundly wrong. And Dominion and Systematic cannot even be contacted
because they have suddenly cleared out their offices and cannot be located....something that always screams
out innocence when noted in the court room.
I would like to think I'm wrong, but, I don't think I am on this.
But, I do think there is enough evidence to show that there was fraud.
Enough fraud to where the issue needs to be addressed before the next
election

I have the same belief you do,I dont think you are wrong either.Im too skeptical about out corrupt court system,the most corrupt system in the world.

Completely unsubstantiated but don't let that stop you from trying to overturn the will of the people and install an unelected candidate.
It will ALL be substantiated in court. Don't think what I say here represents what Trump lawyers will claim
except in the broadest sense.

The "will of the people" was already expressed on election day before Biden and his goons hijacked the election.
The unelected candidate is Lying Joe Biden and his criminal enterprise.

you nailed it.

Forum List

Back