Rump to sue media for giving voice to women

The timing of this is suspect and so is your integrity.
It is timed exactly with Sexual Predator Trump's lie!
Why is that suspicious? If Trump hadn't lied first they would have said nothing.
The lie is the accusation

We wish you best of luck proving a negative. Oh and we'll need video. You know, since you were there and all.
It's already been prove to be a lie, douche bag.
You're gonna be here on Nov 8th and 9th, right? It's gonna be a fun time.

:party:

I for one am looking forward to being named as co-defendant in the class action suit filed for "Negligent Failure to Worship His Orangeness and Criminal Insubordination" to be filed on November 9 against the American Electorate.

I've already drawn up a "Motion to Kiss My Ass" :deal:

I've got a legal precedent too.

Sometime after Nov. 8th, right wingers will realize that BILL Clinton is not running for president, but just got the title of First Consort.

Are those the seats they were in?

Those are typical first class seats. That's where the boob lady says they were seated when this so-called assault occurred.

Never been in first class, have you?

This took place 30 years ago or more. Want to see what those seats looked like?

Go ahead, show us a pick.

4104280775_b598417dcf_o.jpg

lol
That obviously isn't first class.

Why? because the arm rests are too small? lolol

Those are typical first class seats. That's where the boob lady says they were seated when this so-called assault occurred.

Never been in first class, have you?

This took place 30 years ago or more. Want to see what those seats looked like?

Go ahead, show us a pick.

4104280775_b598417dcf_o.jpg

lol
That obviously isn't first class.

Why? because the arm rests are too small? lolol
there are three seats on each side of the aisle. That isn't first class. Furthermore, Trump owned a 727 in the 1980s. Why would he fly commercial?

Either that or they heard Sexual Predator Trump lie about it only being talk and not deeds
The timing of this is suspect and so is your integrity.
It is timed exactly with Sexual Predator Trump's lie!
Why is that suspicious? If Trump hadn't lied first they would have said nothing.
They're timed to coincide with all the Wikileaks email releases that are going to sink Hillary and land her in prison.
Nobody believes the RussiaLeaks fake emails except America-haters.

"We published newsworthy information about a subject of deep public concern," McCraw wrote. "If Mr. Trump disagrees, if he believes that American citizens had no right to hear what these women had to say and that the law of this country forces us and those who would dare to criticize him to stand silent or be punished, we welcome the opportunity to have a court set him straight."

NY Times Responds To Trump's Threat To Sue Over Groping Allegations

Personally, I would have liked their response to be, "Go eat a bag of salted dicks".

This is absolutely hilarious.

Yea, sue the media. We have him on tape saying he gropes and grabs women whether they want him to or not.

Now he tells the media how dare you report I grope and grab women against their will because women are showing up and backing up the claim I made that I grope and grab women without their consent.

So say he takes them to court. Not only do they play the tape of him confessing, but under oath, all these women will repeat their stories. In front of America. The entire sordid mess. And Bill Clinton will NOT be either an excuse nor a material witness.

When you put out a lot of negative energy into the world, as Trump is doing, eventually it's gonna ricochet right back to you like a boomerang. This is what we're seeing right now, and it's only going to get worse.

And Trump, Putin and Wikileaks are busy finding the many skeletons in Hillary's closet.
What a turn-up if both our candidates are in jail by the time the election comes around!

And Trump, Putin and Wikileaks are busy finding the many skeletons in Hillary's closet.
What a turn-up if both our candidates are in jail by the time the election comes around!
Skeletons? From Hillary? Like what? So far everything they've come up with has been very minor. All from someone in the Clinton Campaign who were writing each other and not to or from Hillary.

In the end, the press has a lot to answer for. Sending out masses of illegally stolen material without a shred of verification. Already, they are pointing to an email smearing Catholics supposedly from a woman who said she never saw that email before and it's strange because she IS a Catholic.

Too bad none of those emails can be verified to be authentic and untampered with.

Sounds exactly like trumps victims. You can't verify they happened.

But hey lets just stick our head up our ass and vote for these corrupt elitists anyway

Too bad none of those emails can be verified to be authentic and untampered with.

But hey lets just stick our head up our ass and vote for these corrupt elitists anyway
But since Trump says, and proudly, that he does what they are claiming, any denial now rings hollow. Doncha agree?

"We published newsworthy information about a subject of deep public concern," McCraw wrote. "If Mr. Trump disagrees, if he believes that American citizens had no right to hear what these women had to say and that the law of this country forces us and those who would dare to criticize him to stand silent or be punished, we welcome the opportunity to have a court set him straight."

:clap2:

A nicer version of a legal doc I referred to earlier ---- "Motion to Kiss my Ass".

I like the flow of commentary, especially the one that noted that an article that confirms what the subject has already said about himself, by definition cannot be libel.

NY Times Responds To Trump's Threat To Sue Over Groping Allegations

Personally, I would have liked their response to be, "Go eat a bag of salted dicks".

But ----- why "salted"? :eusa_think:
You know, people as obese as Rump should be limiting their sodium intake.

A legal threat full of sound and fury, issued by an idiot, signifying nothing. Nothing except the idiot's obsession with shutting down any voice that doesn't fall down and worship Him as He worhips Himself.

But since Trump says, and proudly, that he does what they are claiming, any denial now rings hollow. Doncha agree?

Exactly. When a newspaper article and/or personal account CONFIRMS what he's already caught on tape bragging about and has acknowledged ----- there's no possible way to interpret that as "libel".

Now if a slew of women had come out and said "bullshit, I've known Rump for X years and he's always been a perfect gentleman", intimating that the bus tape was lying, THEN he might have a libel case.

Forum List

Back