Rump to sue media for giving voice to women

And Trump, Putin and Wikileaks are busy finding the many skeletons in Hillary's closet.
What a turn-up if both our candidates are in jail by the time the election comes around!
Skeletons? From Hillary? Like what? So far everything they've come up with has been very minor. All from someone in the Clinton Campaign who were writing each other and not to or from Hillary.

In the end, the press has a lot to answer for. Sending out masses of illegally stolen material without a shred of verification. Already, they are pointing to an email smearing Catholics supposedly from a woman who said she never saw that email before and it's strange because she IS a Catholic.

Seriously just because you go all weekend at bernies and pretend the skeletons are just people walking around doesn't change the fact that she is literally one of the most corrupt candidates in recent history. The only reason she is still in this race is because a plurality of Republicans for some stupid reason elected the person who funded her for years.

The only difference between Republicans and democrats at this point is that some of us are willing to stand up and say this corruption doesn't represent us and you are willing to sell out our country to it if you think you get power.

And Trump, Putin and Wikileaks are busy finding the many skeletons in Hillary's closet.
What a turn-up if both our candidates are in jail by the time the election comes around!

Too bad none of those emails can be verified to be authentic and untampered with.

Sounds exactly like trumps victims. You can't verify they happened.

But hey lets just stick our head up our ass and vote for these corrupt elitists anyway
But since Trump says, and proudly, that he does what they are claiming, any denial now rings hollow. Doncha agree?

So are you seriously trying to claim that if someone brags about killing someone, no matter what the context, you can accuse them of dozens of murders and they must be true no matter how ridiculous the claim?

I have no doubt trump is trashy like that, but I really don't think he sexually assaulted the reporter during the interview about his relationship with melania while his pregnant wife was in the room, tons of cameramen and staff and then neither the reporter or anyone else said anything at the time by produced a glowing interview about his and melanias relationship while sitting on that huge story until this week.

Its just not probable. Its too convenient and not at all verified.

So say he takes them to court. Not only do they play the tape of him confessing, but under oath, all these women will repeat their stories. In front of America.

Oh it's way more than that. The accused gets to file for Discovery on Rump's entire sex life, since his is the burden of proof to show "damage".

I still find it revealing that he threatens not the various women who told their stories, but the vehicles that gave them a voice --- the newspapers. Even if the stories were not already confirming what he already claimed on multiple occasions -- even if that were not present -- the newspapers are simply reporting what the women claimed, which is absolutely true, they did claim it. And that's the story. They also contacted Rump to get his side. He called the NYT reporter who called him a "disgusting human being" and threatened her with legal action too. For doing her due diligence trying to get his side.

Rump be like...

:dig:

Skeletons? From Hillary? Like what? So far everything they've come up with has been very minor. All from someone in the Clinton Campaign who were writing each other and not to or from Hillary.

In the end, the press has a lot to answer for. Sending out masses of illegally stolen material without a shred of verification. Already, they are pointing to an email smearing Catholics supposedly from a woman who said she never saw that email before and it's strange because she IS a Catholic.

Seriously just because you go all weekend at bernies and pretend the skeletons are just people walking around doesn't change the fact that she is literally one of the most corrupt candidates in recent history. The only reason she is still in this race is because a plurality of Republicans for some stupid reason elected the person who funded her for years.

The only difference between Republicans and democrats at this point is that some of us are willing to stand up and say this corruption doesn't represent us and you are willing to sell out our country to it if you think you get power.
Republicans keep insisting she is so corrupt. Why? Because for the last 30 years they have investigated her with unlimited tax payer money and the entire resources of the FBI and CIA.

Just Benghazi alone had at least 8 separate investigations. Eight! How many did 9/11 have?

And with all the endless investigations, they haven't been able to "Pin" a single thing on her. In fact, their one claim is that she is corrupt because there have been so many investigations against her. Do you see the problem with that?

You can't endlessly investigate someone and then complain they are corrupt because you have endlessly investigated them.

Hey rdeanyboy...does this get you hot?

Well, you certainly can't say he has "Tiny Hands", now can you?

Is it true the gay community won't vote for a man with tiny hands?

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was in the affirmative. What do you think? You seem to have more experience than me since you asked the question and it never occurred to me.

Well I assumed you were a gay boy, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hey rdeanyboy...does this get you hot?

Well, you certainly can't say he has "Tiny Hands", now can you?

Is it true the gay community won't vote for a man with tiny hands?

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was in the affirmative. What do you think? You seem to have more experience than me since you asked the question and it never occurred to me.

Well I assumed you were a gay boy, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Some assume I'm white, some assume I'm black. Some assumed I'm a woman. I just write what I feel and what I can prove. And what I think is funny. Even if they often tell me I miss the mark. I don't care, I'm trying to improve my aim.

So say he takes them to court. Not only do they play the tape of him confessing, but under oath, all these women will repeat their stories. In front of America.

Oh it's way more than that. The accused gets to file for Discovery on Rump's entire sex life, since his is the burden of proof to show "damage".

I still find it revealing that he threatens not the various women who told their stories, but the vehicles that gave them a voice --- the newspapers. Even if the stories were not already confirming what he already claimed on multiple occasions -- even if that were not present -- the newspapers are simply reporting what the women claimed, which is absolutely true, they did claim it. And that's the story. They also contacted Rump to get his side. He called the NYT reporter who called him a "disgusting human being" and threatened her with legal action too. For doing her due diligence trying to get his side.

Rump be like...

Not only that, Trump has to prove the media reported with malice. But that's hard to prove when the "pu$$y" tape is already out there.

Here, look at this picture and explain why the defendant's story that Trump raised the arm rest to fondle her breast is a lie:

MHhWSl4lsM9qYHmzMAIj237obMy6KTyQjmYCoDIkzNc.jpg
Because they are not seats used in the 1980s.
These are!
oy0ldmzgyb7wqwv4upjp.gif

The TWO most important factors one needs to prove when filing a defamation allegation......

First how those publications HARMED your reputation......AND, that they were false....
The Times has responded that the paper couldn’t any more tarnish Trump’s reputation, a reputation Trump himself has undermined.

The NYT hasn't learned to stop digging.

It's to prove a point - you know - that there are consequences for going around reporting and blabbering FALSE stories. How do you get the attention of large corporations? Hit them where their money is.
Amen to this. Doing nothing is only like giving them your blessing to go and lie about you some more or even other people too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Rump be like...

Not only that, Trump has to prove the media reported with malice. But that's hard to prove when the "pu$$y" tape is already out there.
Cankles does all kinds of nasty shit to silence her husband's victims, who he raped and sexually assaulted, but I suppose talking about pussy is much more harmful...in your small minds.

Quick Viginlante.....Go after the guy who is NOT running for president........:ahole-1:
He was president when he was doing it, and liberals said it was none of our business. You have no credibility.
It was our business and it was investigated...a lot....and he was impeached. Don't you remember?
He was impeached for lying under oath, and liberals were saying it's none of our business, but it is now all a sudden.
And found innocent of that accusation by the Senate – a Republican controlled Senate.

Sexual Predator Trump admitted to doing it first, then denied doing it and only admitted to bragging about doing it and getting away with it, so to believe the women are lying you must admit that Trump's boasts were him also lying. We know for sure that Trump was lying one way or the other, but we do not know for sure that any of the many many women are lying.
Every republican candidate is accused of the most horrible things in October since Reagan. According to democrats and the lapdog press every republican candidate is the worst choice for president. It's just a little too convenient republicans are terrible at selecting their nominees.

Of course, nothing is wrong with Democrat candidates. They never are accused by the press of anything bad. But every republican candidate is.

Lies. All lies. Hillary is going to lose. The public sees thru this coordinated effort to villify for what it is.

Quick Viginlante.....Go after the guy who is NOT running for president........:ahole-1:
He was president when he was doing it, and liberals said it was none of our business. You have no credibility.
It was our business and it was investigated...a lot....and he was impeached. Don't you remember?
He was impeached for lying under oath, and liberals were saying it's none of our business, but it is now all a sudden.
And found innocent of that accusation by the Senate – a Republican controlled Senate.
He was impeached you dumbass.

Sexual Predator Trump admitted to doing it first, then denied doing it and only admitted to bragging about doing it and getting away with it, so to believe the women are lying you must admit that Trump's boasts were him also lying. We know for sure that Trump was lying one way or the other, but we do not know for sure that any of the many many women are lying.
Every republican candidate is accused of the most horrible things in October since Reagan. According to democrats and the lapdog press every republican candidate is the worst choice for president. It's just a little too convenient republicans are terrible at selecting their nominees.

Of course, nothing is wrong with Democrat candidates. They never are accused by the press of anything bad. But every republican candidate is.

Lies. All lies. Hillary is going to lose. The public sees thru this coordinated effort to villify for what it is.
GOP hate media accuses all Democrats and Liberals of the most horrible things 24/7/365 not just October. According to Repugnantcons and their lapdog hate radio every Democratic candidate is the worst and most Liberal candidate in history for any office and is out to destroy the USA and the American family.

Lies, all lies! Sexual Predator Trump is going to lose. The public sees thru this coordinated effort to vilify Democrats for what it is, pure CON$ervoFascist hate.

Forum List

Back