Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

You spend a lot more time listening to him than most the people I know. You guys really jack his ratings up. I bet that makes him very happy. He gets money from you nutter listening.

i personaly don't listen to him much at all.

That said, it really doesn't matter what his ratings are if no one wants to advertise on his show

He has plenty of advertisers.
Agreed. Rush is going nowhere for a long time.

He has been, that's fer sure.
He's at the top of the radio talk show world, and is despite all the lies, smears, accusations, hatred and stupidity thrown at him. So, gripe all you want. He'll decide when he wants to quit radio, not you.

The haters have been confidently predicting the end of the Rush Limbaugh radio show for decades. They have been wrong. One supposes that they will dance, fling poo and proclaim themselves to have been right when he decides to retire, a decade or more hence.

Oh please Lil' Joe, are you really this uninformed?

Do you really think Rush can't get advertisers, yet he is the leading talk radio program? Wake up!

I listened to Rush on WSUA when I was on vacation last month. they pretty much filled the breaks with PSA's because they didn't have advertisers.

You will lie to no end, so it is really tough to believe your bull shit.

I'm a little tired today so I think I'll enjoy some serious quiet and turn on a liberal talk radio show.

all the lies, smears, accusations, hatred and stupidity thrown at him
Your MessiahRushie certainly does play that perpetual VICTIM card a lot!
It's that VICTIM mentality that he cherishes.
No he doesn't. None of what I said came from him. And, he's not leaving the scene any time soon, no matter how intensely you want him to.

The ratings for talk radio have been trending down for some time, but Limbaugh is STILL a powerhouse.

Funny how the lefties keep hoping for his demise, while ignoring the many lib TV broadcast networks which have fallen dramatically. Look at the ratings of CNN or MSNBC, for example.

Here is the truth. Can lefties accept it?

again, ratings don't matter if you can't get advertisers.

Glen Beck won his time slot on Fox, but the fact was, no one wanted their ads on his show.

And in markets like Chicago and LA, Limbaugh's show is in the toilet. his show on WLS is in 25th place.
Glen Beck went private internet selling subscriptions and he still beats you guys pants down. People are willing to pay to listen to his shit. You have to pay people to listen to your shit.

No he doesn't. None of what I said came from him. And, he's not leaving the scene any time soon, no matter how intensely you want him to.
Bullshit, he is always whining about how he is victimized by anyone who dares criticizes him. In fact, nearly every day he plays clips of his being victimized by others. It is a regular part of his broadcast and he pretends to be shocked if he hasn't been attacked for his previous days broadcast.

Bullshit, he is always whining about how he is victimized by anyone who dares criticizes him. In fact, nearly every day he plays clips of his being victimized by others. It is a regular part of his broadcast and he pretends to be shocked if he hasn't been attacked for his previous days broadcast.
Obviously, you listen to him far more than I do.

You just described Obama.

Unlike DittoNazis, I also remember what he says which is why I can always use his own words against him.

October 06, 2010
RUSH: I don't trust anybody this skinny, I just don't.

June 16, 2015
RUSH: Okay, so I officially today announced that I identify as skinny. From this day going forward, I am skinny.

Unlike DittoNazis, I also remember what he says which is why I can always use his own words against him.

October 06, 2010

June 16, 2015
RUSH: Okay, so I officially today announced that I identify as skinny. From this day going forward, I am skinny.

LOL..that went right over your head. Did you have to duck?

Oh please Lil' Joe, are you really this uninformed?

Do you really think Rush can't get advertisers, yet he is the leading talk radio program? Wake up!

I listened to Rush on WSUA when I was on vacation last month. they pretty much filled the breaks with PSA's because they didn't have advertisers.
More lies from Joey B. Dolezal. WSUA 1260 AM is a Spanish language station in Miami, FL that does not list El Rushbo (a little Spanish lingo as he would say) among their weekday programming.

October 06, 2010

June 16, 2015

I know you meant it as a put down, but I have made it clear for years on this board that I listen to your MessiahRushie. As I have pointed out in the past, I make money off the stupid DittoNazis gullible enough to believe the pathological liar. Some are so stupid that will bet money on Porky's lies. I first discovered this in 1993 with his Gore at Monticello lie, where he claims Gore could not ID the bust of Franklin. I bet them $20 that Gore named the bust himself, and I have never had a sucker who didn't want to increase the bet to at least $100, one idiot actually said he would bet his LIFE on it. :cuckoo:
Porky's lies are a gold mine for me!

Last edited:
The ratings for talk radio have been trending down for some time, but Limbaugh is STILL a powerhouse.

Funny how the lefties keep hoping for his demise, while ignoring the many lib TV broadcast networks which have fallen dramatically. Look at the ratings of CNN or MSNBC, for example.

Glen Beck won his time slot on Fox, but the fact was, no one wanted their ads on his show.

And in markets like Chicago and LA, Limbaugh's show is in the toilet. his show on WLS is in 25th place.
The biggest danger Limbaugh faces is a Republican controlled government. As long as he has a Democrat president to attack, he'll maintain his ratings. However, give him a Republican president to defend and he's in trouble because he's an attack dog, not a defender. Look at his ratings during the administration of Bush vs. Obama.

October 06, 2010

June 16, 2015
Did you also expect Obama to show up at a meeting with Congress carrying a gun?

The biggest danger Limbaugh faces is a Republican controlled government. As long as he has a Democrat president to attack, he'll maintain his ratings. However, give him a Republican president to defend and he's in trouble because he's an attack dog, not a defender. Look at his ratings during the administration of Bush vs. Obama.
Let's put that to the test. Vote Republican.

October 06, 2010

June 16, 2015

I know you meant it as a put down, but I have made it clear for years on this board that I listen to your MessiahRushie. As I have pointed out in the past, I make money off the stupid DittoNazis gullible enough to believe the pathological liar. Some are so stupid that will bet money on Porky's lies. I first discovered this in 1993 with his Gore at Monticello lie, where he claims Gore could not ID the bust of Franklin. I bet them $20 that Gore named the bust himself, and I have never had a sucker who didn't want to increase the bet to at least $100, one idiot actually said he would bet his LIFE on it. :cuckoo:
Porky's lies are a gold mine for me!
Not interested in all your hot air. The question was did you have to duck when Rush's skinny comment went over your head? It's not difficult, a simple yes or no.

Let's put that to the test. Vote Republican.
Heck, no. I want to see him stay right where he is. People need a reminder of the true face of conservatism.

Rush-Limbaugh-all-mouth.jpg

Forum List

Back