Rush Limbaugh on The "Pope"

She was a sinner. Period.

Really now.
Show me that in the bible, asswipe.

Not directed at me, but here goes:

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, (Rom 3:23)
For God has bound all men over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all. (Rom 11:32)

Notice Rom 3:23 didn't say ALL HAVE SINNED, EXCEPT FOR MARY.

Notice what's missing? A single bible passage as requested stating that Mary was holy or sinless in any way, shape or form. What do I get? Called names.

That means one thing.

I win.

Check the reply above yours, asshole.

Lots of heathen-non-Catholics in here claiming to know God's intentions.
Catholicism - FOUNDED by Christ.
That's a fact.
The other 29,999 "religions" came later - couldn't hack the rigors of being a Christian in the eyes of Christ.
Notice what's missing? A single bible passage as requested stating that Mary was holy or sinless in any way, shape or form. What do I get? Called names.

That means one thing.

I win.

Check the reply above yours, asshole.

You've won nothing, asshole.
You made the claim that Mary was a sinner.
You posted some bullshit from whatever Heathen church you belong to asserting it backs your claim.
The only thing you've "won" is Stupid of the Thread honors.
Congrats, cocksucker.

Bullshit from a heathen church?

You mean ACTUAL BIBLE QUOTES? I guess to a Catholic, that would be a heathen church LOL

Still waiting for a bible quote stating Mary was holy or sinless. Still waiting, and also getting a kick out of the fact that you call yourself a christian but call me names whenever you're called out to defend your whackjob beliefs.

Really? Catholics don't read the bible? OMFG you're dumber than I thought. Holy shit. No pun intended or insult meant for shit.

Because I was a Catholic for 25 years and I read it. But I actually comprehended what I was reading and started asking questions. Whenever they couldn't answer my questions I decided to change religions to one that interprets the bible verbatim and adds nothing. Protestant. Really half protestant half baptist.

Still waiting for the bible quote stating Mary was holy and/or sinless. I hear crickets....

Last edited:
Still waiting for the bible quote stating Mary was holy and/or sinless. I hear crickets....

I believe I responded to your request for a bible quote earlier, Heathen. Perhaps you should scroll back and look through the posts some more. I believe it was somewhere around the place where I told you you had earned a special place in hell for leaving the faith.
Happy hunting.
Have a nice day asshole.

Show it to me in the bible. Where does it say Mary is holy? In fact, one of the ten commandments is not to pray to anyone but God. Mary is not god, so why pray to Mary?

Fucking idiots on here who think they can keep up with me. Ain't gonna happen, Bubba. I used to lead a bible study class. I've got half the book memorized.

Mary is God's wife, she gave birth to God's son.

She is not "in the holy family." She was a sinner. Period.

You catholics are whackjobs. You just make shit up.

What does the Bible say about the virgin Mary?

Mary recognized that she needed the Savior. The Bible never says that Mary was anyone but an ordinary human whom God chose to use in an extraordinary way. Yes, Mary was a righteous woman and favored (graced) by God (Luke 1:27-28). At the same time, Mary was a sinful human being who needed Jesus Christ as her Savior, just like everyone else (Ecclesiastes 7:20; Romans 3:23; 6:23; 1 John 1:8).

Romans 3:23 states ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. It doesn't say all but Mary.

So says Paul, how in the heck would he know? He didn't even know Mary or Jesus.

I love all these libtards defending the pope until he starts talking about the evils of abortion...then every libtard will be back to hating on catholics like they have since roe v wade. bunch of hypocrites

I love all these CONS that defend the pope until he starts talking about open borders, but when he talks about abortion then every retarded con will be back to liking the pope like they have done since roe v wade. bunch of fucking hypocrites cons are.
never seen me defend the pope dumbass, I am agnostic.

I love all these libtards defending the pope until he starts talking about the evils of abortion...then every libtard will be back to hating on catholics like they have since roe v wade. bunch of hypocrites

I love all these CONS that defend the pope until he starts talking about open borders, but when he talks about abortion then every retarded con will be back to liking the pope like they have done since roe v wade. bunch of fucking hypocrites cons are.
never seen me defend the pope dumbass, I am agnostic.
Do you represent all cons? Nope. Doesn't make my comments any less true. BTW I don't defend the pope on anything as I am also agnostic.

Mary is God's wife, she gave birth to God's son.

Wrong, Mary was the wife of Joseph, and was Jesus's mom, not God's wife. Therefore making her blessed. But definitely not holy.

You should be able to show me the bible quote stating Mary was holy or sinless. That's all I ask. The problem is I provided 4 bible verses proving she was nothing more than any other sinful human being on earth and nobody can dispute it.

Last edited:
Not that I always agree with Rush Limbaugh, some of his rants are crazy, but I think he's correct on The "Pope", the man certainly has Marxist Political Agenda.

Rush Limbaugh "It's Now A Legit Question To Ask Is The "Pope" Catholic" duration 3 minutes 18 seconds:

Rush Limbaugh "Who Is The "Pope" Working For?" duration 2 minutes 41 seconds:

Rush Limbaugh "Has The "Pope" Ever Questioned Obama's Faith?" duration 3 minutes 50 seconds:

Rush Limbaugh "Why is The "Pope" Lecturing Us On Immigration?" duration 2 minutes 10 seconds:

I think he's got a New Testament Christian agenda.

Because the word "pope" isn't in the bible either and is just a made up person with a made up name by a single denomination of Christianity. The pope is a nobody, a sinner like each and every one of us.

Because the word "pope" isn't in the bible either and is just a made up person with a made up name by a single denomination of Christianity. The pope is a nobody, a sinner like each and every one of us.
so for no valid reason at all. got it.

I'm almost always on the same page as American conservatives, but when it comes to right-wing talkshow and radio hosts from America I just can't take anything they say seriously. It's just overly exaggerated theatre.

How can you be on the same page as American Conservatives and not agree with most of the things that Conservative pundits say? Reiterate most, not everything.

Forum List

Back