Russia and China Together at Last.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Global politics that will influence the entire world.

The professor suggests that this forming of two great alliances is inevitable and the significance of the war in Ukraine is discussed and explained for it's importance.

Agree or disagree, this piece by Amy Goodwin's, Democracy Now will be the basis of discussion going forward.

China will support Putin as long as it is in their interest to do so.

Most notably Russia is desperate for funds so China will get discounted oil

Bidet proclaimed a new world order.
In fact, Biden has taken on the essential fight against Russia and that which is looming, as explained by the link.
Americans, pro or con, should at least be aware of what is inevitable.

Supposing that it stays falling short of nuclear war.

Which now makes the struggle by the two great alliances one of limited proxy wars that have mutually agreed upon rules.

Yes, China will but did you watch the video, in which it is maintained that China will form a much tighter alliance with Russia.

That's the final question that's answered by the professor close to the end of the piece.
Your reply is your opinion on that question in fact, but is it an informed reply?

China has the upper hand in that relationship, the dominant half. Xi can play Putin as needed.

The guest in the interview nails it, the goal for China is global economic hegemony. If they can use Russia to get there, so be it.
Actually that's not the correct conclusion, as it's stated in the video but it is at least a contrary conclusion to what is stated nearer the end.

China traditionally have been closer to US than to Russia...

China see Russia as a failed state of a bunch of kleptocrats and crooks... You can't do business with them reliably...

China is all about the money... China is setting itself up as a economic powerhouse... Russia has Oil, Gas and other resources but that means little if they can't sell to the west without raised tariffs..

This is the reason you don't joke about dragging them into the war by describing a false flag operation.... China would not find that one bit funny...

US and EU will explain to China what happens if the side with Russia and prolong this war... Russia is always loosing, China would only prolong it..

The U.S. should have made Russia our key ally decades ago.
But we have driven Russia into the camp of our real enemy China.
Getting in bed with the Mafia is never a good idea.

Russia without Putin...maybe

Global politics that will influence the entire world.

The professor suggests that this forming of two great alliances is inevitable and the significance of the war in Ukraine is discussed and explained for it's importance.

Agree or disagree, this piece by Amy Goodwin's, Democracy Now will be the basis of discussion going forward.

China doesn't give a hoot about Russia, duck. All they see is that their two main adversaries are at each other's throats. Haven't you ever heard the old saw "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?" China will remain uncommitted until it benefits them--after Russia and the US have weakened each other.

Last edited:
The glass is becoming clearer now. You can see russia and china jockeying for their turn at the final one world/new world order. Crazy joe thought he'd give us the title yesterday but we're not really gonna be around too much longer to be relevant on the world scene.

China see Russia as a failed state of a bunch of kleptocrats and crooks... You can't do business with them reliably...

China is all about the money... China is setting itself up as a economic powerhouse... Russia has Oil, Gas and other resources but that means little if they can't sell to the west without raised tariffs..

This is the reason you don't joke about dragging them into the war by describing a false flag operation.... China would not find that one bit funny...

US and EU will explain to China what happens if the side with Russia and prolong this war... Russia is always loosing, China would only prolong it..
Well at least that's an intelligent and thought out reply! So thanks for that!

I tend to think that Russia is too big to be sidelined, and Xi's comments certainly don't echo your opinion at this particular time.

Can you offer anything to substantiate that? If it has been in the past, it's hardly believable that it could be now.

Yes, China is all about the money, but in fact that can be said to be true of all nations. Obtaining the money and maintaining control of the world's economy and resources, calls on China's assertaion of power, and a Russia/China alliance, including the other sympathetic countries is largely dependent on that.

This is the reason why Biden issued stern warning to China to not interfere in America's war in Ukraine.

You're really not offering anything that would cause me to agree with your opinions yet.

A few years ago, I met a stock broker that had immigrated from China to America and became a U.S. citizen. We had a lengthly conversation about his country of birth.
He said to me, "Heaven help us if China ever replaces America as the world's superpower".

Last edited:
A few years ago, I met a stock broker who immigrated to America and became a U.S. citizen, and we had a lengthly conversation about his former country.
He said to me, "Heaven help us if China ever replaces America as the world's superpower".
Its too bad that all the chinese passport holders in this country dont think like your friend

unfortunately far too many are spies

but the guy is correct

many westerners have no idea how bad communist china is

China doesn't give a hoot about Russia, duck. All they see is that there two main adversaries are at each other's throats. Haven't you ever heard the old saw "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?" China will remain uncommitted until it benefits them--after Russia and the US have weakened each other.
Without anything stated that would make your talking points for you, I have to consider your positions as purely kneejerk American 'feel good' barking at the moon.

I welcome disagreement by all but I expect that it will amount to something more than just more 'is not, is not'.

You could learn from Cowboy Ted's attempt to address the questions!

Its too bad that all the chinese in this country dont think like your friend

unfortunately far too many are spies

but the guy is correct

many westerners have no idea how bad communist china is
They are a totalitarian state. Sunni OUGHT to love them.

A few years ago, I met a stock broker that had immigrated from China to America and became a U.S. citizen. We had a lengthly conversation about his birth country.
Well thank you for your participation at least.
I'm not able to understand in what context you've added that unless it's taken from an American POV?
I'm a Canadian and I don't. Can you explain why heaven should help us?

Forum List

Back