Russia calls home diplomat families

Yes thanks to Obama and the psychopaths in Washington DC in Defence and State Departments.

Obama is taking this world backwards and backwards in the worst way.

Who wants war? Not Russia.

u-s-bases-near-russia.jpg

If Hillary is elected, there will probably be a war. The Democrats have decided that Russia is an enemy and are eager to attack its ally Syria. This is an interesting turnaround for a party that has claimed to be the peacenik party since the end of the Vietnam War. I guess they hate Russia so much because they think Trump and Putin are buddies, and that's enough reason to start a war.

If Hillary is elected, there will probably be a war. The Democrats have decided that Russia is an enemy and are eager to attack its ally Syria. This is an interesting turnaround for a party that has claimed to be the peacenik party since the end of the Vietnam War. I guess they hate Russia so much because they think Trump and Putin are buddies, and that's enough reason to start a war.

There is going to be war no matter who wins at this rate

If Hillary loses, if The Donald wins then nobody needs to cross the Rubicon.

Once again the Leftists are the Warmongers.

Then you should go volunteer to fight it, asshole.

Forum List

Back