Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World

No, it was the tape recording of Nixon (hanging himself) that cause the Republicans on the committee to vote for impeachment. Unsubstantiated allegations against President Obama or Democrats in general don't really count. Another swing and a miss.

Goldwater stated directly that it was Nixon asking the IRS to audit enemies that caused him to urge Nixon to resign.

The Nixon Administration and Watergate Nixon Resignation

Now we have Obama, who not only URGED, but had Lois Lerner actually audit thousands on Obama's enemies list. The difference is that Republicans had integrity - you of the demagogue party have none - not a shred or a hint.

In you little fucked mind. Give it up.
You post nothing relevant to anything except your spewed idiotic rw horseshit and they try to pass it off as american and patriotic.
Stop trying to sound intelligent. The suit won't fit on you.

Son, the fact is that you're stupid. You know this, I know this, and the rest of the board knows this.

The thread title is "Russia calls the United States a joke to the world" and you are so out of touch with reality you post that the joke is the Iran P5+1 deal apparently not knowing that Russia is one of the P5 nations that clearly says if Iran cheats the world will know.

You asked why anyone would think that Obama and Kerry are a joke, now you cry because you got an answer.

Obama is a complete fuckup, learn to deal.

Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World
Freedom Outpost ^ | 6/1/15 | Leon Puissegur
Ever wonder why Obama does not sit with Putin? Because Obama does not want to be seen with a man who knows what he is doing, even if some of it may be against our own nation. But herein lies the problem: Obama and Kerry both are powerless in the world, and Russia and the world know this—they laugh and joke about how incompetent both of these men really are and at how dumb they look in the eyes of the world. When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
But in a recent article posted in Pravda RU titled, "USA: Joke to the World," it is shown why and what the world laughs at and makes fun of our leaders. But this is not the only article that shows the world laughing at the USA. Obama and Kerry look like 2 of the 3 stooges. Here are some excerpts from the article by Xavier Lerma, "USA: Joke to the World."
It begins with a very critical statement.

Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World - Freedom Outpost

What a joke my country has become under Obama.

I'm new is there a place for dumb posts? Everyone knows ( but the op) that Russia thinks every president is a joke....The problem is the OP takes the word of Russia and every other flake in the world.. Something stinks here

Hatred for our President knows no bound for the pseudo-cons. Side with Russia? No Problem!

Making this accusation make you seem totally idiotic. When someone tries to put words into others mouths makes a statement about that individual, in this case you, how childish, ignorant and stupid you are.
John_Boehner_Big_Head_Cry_Baby

In you little fucked mind. Give it up.
You post nothing relevant to anything except your spewed idiotic rw horseshit and they try to pass it off as american and patriotic.
Stop trying to sound intelligent. The suit won't fit on you.

Son, the fact is that you're stupid. You know this, I know this, and the rest of the board knows this.

Now we have Obama, who not only URGED, but had Lois Lerner actually audit thousands

No we don't, if we did there would be impeachment proceedings.

"We could get that. On the money, if you need the money you could get that. You could get a million dollars. You could get it in cash. I know where it could be gotten. It is not easy, but it could be done. But the question is, Who would handle it? Any ideas on that?" -- Nixon to John Dean, March 21, 1973.

The History Place - Impeachment Richard Nixon

[
No we don't, if we did there would be impeachment proceedings.

Obama could rape and murder a small boy in front of the Senate, televised live on all the party networks, and the democrats would refuse to impeach. You would defend him.

democrats care ONLY for party - there is no integrity with your party.

{
Dianne Belsom, president of the Laurens County Tea Party in South Carolina, is involved in the lawsuit and has been waiting more than three years for IRS approval of an application for tax-exempt status. She said the situation is “completely unacceptable.”

“No one has been fired, those placed on administrative leave are still getting paid, and one person was ‘reassigned’ to other duties,” Mrs. Belsom said. “While the Democrats have tried to claim conservative/tea party groups were not the only targets, all of the evidence points otherwise. It is extremely disappointing that our own government has harassed and targeted us, and to date, there have been no real consequences.”

Read more: Emails show IRS Lois Lerner specifically targeted tea party - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter}

There is no question that the IRS targeted and harassed conservative groups. There is no question that Lerner was part of the Obama inner circle, There is no question that because they are party members, Obama and Lerner are above the law.

"We could get that. On the money, if you need the money you could get that. You could get a million dollars. You could get it in cash. I know where it could be gotten. It is not easy, but it could be done. But the question is, Who would handle it? Any ideas on that?" -- Nixon to John Dean, March 21, 1973.

The History Place - Impeachment Richard Nixon

Yep, Nixon was ALMOST as much of a scumbag as Obama. Of course no one is defending Nixon.

Vladimir Lenin: The capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.
Nikita Khrushchev: We will bury you.

That any American president isn't respected in Pravda surely isn't going to break my heart.

Has anyone actually read the bs Pravda pushes? Frankly it's scary that people believe that bs. Back with the soviets, the Russians by and large realized they were being fed a load of shite. Now, I think there paranoia and insecurity buys right in.

Has anyone actually read the bs Pravda pushes? Frankly it's scary that people believe that bs. Back with the soviets, the Russians by and large realized they were being fed a load of shite. Now, I think there paranoia and insecurity buys right in.

Pravda today is probably more accurate than the NY Times - not that this is saying much. You democrats do realize that the USSR fell, and that Russia is no longer Communist, right? I mean, George Soros DID inform the hive of these events, yes?

While Vlad Putin is a thug who dreams of a renewed Soviet Empire, Russia is not the enemy of America - not a friend, but not an enemy.

Pravda today is probably more accurate than the NY Times - not that this is saying much. You democrats do realize that the USSR fell, and that Russia is no longer Communist, right? I mean, George Soros DID inform the hive of these events, yes?

While Vlad Putin is a thug who dreams of a renewed Soviet Empire, Russia is not the enemy of America - not a friend, but not an enemy.
Former Comrade, can you not read my post where I typed "back with the soviets" and compared that to today.

Uncens 11557614
You asked why anyone would think that Obama and Kerry are a joke, now you cry because you got an answer.

No crying here. There has been no answer to why or how Russia or Russians think Obama and Kerry are a joke. The OP is based on one goofball's opinion who hates America and loves Putin. Do you hate Americans who are not white evangelical Christian Americans and love Putin because he such a good Christian?

Former Comrade, can you not read my post where I typed "back with the soviets" and compared that to today.

I think most conservatives view the party press as a complete fabrication. MSNBC and NY Times are only believed by faithful party members.

Obama could rape and murder a small boy in front of the Senate, televised live on all the party networks, and the democrats would refuse to impeach. You would defend him.

Classic projection Unhinged?

No crying here. There has been no answer to why or how Russia or Russians think Obama and Kerry are a joke. The OP is based on one goofball's opinion who hates America and loves Putin. Do you hate Americans who are not white evangelical Christian Americans and love Putin because he such a good Christian?

Putin is ex-KGB and an Atheist.

Regardless, why Russia thinks Obama and Kerry are jokes is obvious, the two are bumbling clods who are bulldozed by third-world thugs at every turn. Kerry was ridden dry and put away wet by the Iranians, as the whole world watched. They made him their bitch.

Classic projection Unhinged?

It's fact and we all know it. You hold the party and party rulers above the law.

Uncens 11559469
Uncensored2008 said:
Putin is ex-KGB and an Atheist. .

It is clear you are a know-nothing. Putin is ex-KGB of course but he is not an atheist.

Religion
Putin began as an atheist, but a car accident and a house fire caused him to question his views and now he is a devout member of the Russian Orthodox Church. Some argue he is ushering in a new theocratic government in Russia.

Vladimir Putin's Religion and Political Views | The Hollowverse
hollowverse.com/vladimir-putin/
His father was a “model Communist” and a “militant atheist,” though his mother was a devout Eastern Orthodox Christian.

Last edited:
Putin is ex-KGB and an Atheist. .
. It clear you are a know-nothing. Putin is ex-KGB of course but he is not an atheist.

Religion
Putin began as an atheist, but a car accident and a house fire caused him to question his views and now he is a devout member of the Russian Orthodox Church. Some argue he is ushering in a new theocratic government in Russia.

Vladimir Putin's Religion and Political Views | The Hollowverse
hollowverse.com/vladimir-putin/
His father was a “model Communist” and a “militant atheist,” though his mother was a devout Eastern Orthodox Christian.

Putin is a thug who professes anything that will bring him power.

Forum List

Back