Russia leverages the Big Lie

clinton.jpg

How's that truck convoy coming along, btw?
So, you do realize the police state when you see one. The people you support are snakes because they are idealists with a cause. Anyway, until I see an uprising which does not seem to be happening there is no answer but there is pointing out of the tyranny. I consider part of the way we live by people who mess with others. And near all who have over the decades and are living with good salaries and pensions are lying low now. But they destroyed enough to help the situation we are in. And few have any courage to admit it. The police who stomped on those truckers who are employed, a positive to the economy and provide a service are an example of who will never apologize.

To no surprise, Russia is using the Big Lie against us.

As we can see, they appreciate the support of some here.

They tried to use the Russian conspiracy hoax they coordinated with the clinton camp and dnc against trump, but he was able to handle that domestically and still keep putin from invading ukraine

The Big Lie has done nothing except give our adversaries ammunition to attack our constitutional republic. Those that lie about our system, lie about voter fraud, and lie about the integrity of our vote, debase our nation in the eyes of the international community. Authoritarians everywhere rejoice when we attack our own capital and institutions. The Russians will push the lie in order to keep our nation divided. My advice to my fellow Americans: don't be made the useful idiot by Russian propagandists.

The Big Lie has done nothing except give our adversaries ammunition to attack our constitutional republic. These Trumpists that lie about our system, lie about voter fraud, and lie about the integrity of our vote, debase our nation in the eyes of the international community. Authoritarians everywhere rejoice when we attack our own capital and institutions. The Russians will push the lie in order to divide the nation. My advice to my fellow Americans, is don't be made the useful idiot by Russian propagandists.
I don't agree with all of it but you are 100% correct about the what I put in bold.....Thank you. :)

After Trump said that "something could be done with [Russia] right now," Bartiromo asked him "what's the solution."

"Well, you have to work out a deal. They have to stop killing these people,"

Hahahahaha

Vapid moron

The vilification of people changing their minds is the kind of brain dead toxic shit this country needs to get beyond.
The vilification of people changing their minds? Or calling people out for their politically expediate FLIP FLOPPING on issues that should have long been decided?

Take that "change their minds" HORSESHIT and eat it.

Forum List

Back