Russia Russia Russia confirmed today by Guiliani associate in House testimony

“WE‘RE HERE TO STORM THE CAPITOL” - Ray Epps Jan 5, 2021​

“Director Wray, on January 6, 2021, did the FBI have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters inside the Capitol?” -Higgins​

“I can’t answer that” -Wray

You're lying again. That's not an actual quote from Ray Epps. How sad you can't post without lying.

Then who was the "10% for the big guy" for idiot

Not Joe. Which one of these was the "big guy?"

IMG_0381.jpeg

That good enough for ya

LOLOLOLOL

That "source" has since been charged for lying to the FBI about that...

... if only you followed real news, you would have heard about that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You're lying again. That's not an actual quote from Ray Epps. How sad you can't post without lying.
when one like you doesn't do your research and listens only to the dnc, you won't ever know the truths that exist. I can't help anyone not being able to think for themselves.

"I think, therefore I am" René Descartes

Demofk, "one doesn't think, therefore does not exist"

LOLOL

Again, rambtard, he went to jail for work he did for Giuliani and Trump. How odd you think he's the only one who lied and cheated.
Which make his testimony an even bigger disgrace....

You are quoting Hunter, correct?

You are assuming that he means Joe Biden, correct?

You are assuming that Joe Biden knows something about Hunter saying that, correct?

You are assuming Joe Biden was willing to do something for that 10%.

Do you have something, ANYTHING beyond just reaching assumptions?
all hunter needs to do is identify the big guy. His business partner already did so, he identified creepy joe.

You are quoting Hunter, correct?

You are assuming that he means Joe Biden, correct?

You are assuming that Joe Biden knows something about Hunter saying that, correct?

You are assuming Joe Biden was willing to do something for that 10%.

Do you have something, ANYTHING beyond just reaching assumptions?
Nothing to assume Jackass. I'm just not a complete fookin moron like you

Nothing to assume Jackass. I'm just not a complete fookin moron like you

So you don't assume that Hunter means 10% is for Joe Biden, and you don't assume Joe knows anything about that?

Good job, so now take your "10% is for the big guy" comment and shove it you know where because without any other supporting facts it's meaningless.

Last edited:
So you don't assume that 10% is for Joe Biden and he is definetly in on it?
I know for a fact the big guy is Biden why else did he withhold aid to Ukraine until the prosecutor looking into Hunter and Burisma was fired

Answer that simply question you retarded window licker

when one like you doesn't do your research and listens only to the dnc, you won't ever know the truths that exist. I can't help anyone not being able to think for themselves.

"I think, therefore I am" René Descartes

Demofk, "one doesn't think, therefore does not exist"

LOL

You lying shmuck, there's video proving you're lying...

I know for a fact the big guy is Biden why else did he withhold aid to Ukraine until the prosecutor looking into Hunter and Burisma was fired

Because said prosecutor was corrupt.

"Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt" ~ Donald Trump, 9.23.2019

What the hell does any of that have to with 10% comment re. a Chinese deal that never happened?

Biden forcing Shokin's firing was consistent with US foreign policy goals, supported by IMF, DoS, Senate members (inc. Republicans) and Ukrainian corruption watch groups and even Shokin's own deputy that quit in protest of the swamp.

You seem to have conflated bits and pieces in your head, but obviously have no idea what any of it adds up to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back