Russia Russia Russia confirmed today by Guiliani associate in House testimony

That putz is a moron. He actually cited the FBI's uncorroborated FD-1023 claim that Biden took a bribe as evidence that Biden took a bribe -- not knowing that Alexander Smirnov, the source for that FD-1023, has been indicted to lying to the FBI on it.
Did hunter say who the big guy is?

That putz is a moron. He actually cited the FBI's uncorroborated FD-1023 claim that Biden took a bribe as evidence that Biden took a bribe -- not knowing that Alexander Smirnov, the source for that FD-1023, has been indicted to lying to the FBI on it.
? There is no "10% for the big guy comment" in FD-1023

Well, there you go again, treating your baseless assuptions as if they are factual.

There is exactly zero evidence Joe Biden has ever heard anything about any 10%, let alone participate in it.
And there you go again getting fact checked in real time by Hunter himself

Burisma is a great example. They committed crimes in 2012. In 2016, Shokin had still not prosecuted the owner.

Yes, Biden bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired. Don't you believe Trump??

"Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt" ~ Donald Trump, 9.23.2019
And what crimes are those

And there you go again getting fact checked in real time by Hunter himself

Dummy, where is the contradiction? Has it ever occurred to you that Hunter was maybe...GASP…lying?

What financially strapped opportunist doesn’t want to pocket extra 10%?

Hunter saying something to someone is not serious evidence of Joe Biden knowing anything about it.

After years of go-nowhere inquiries Republicans have exactly nothing on Joe Biden and most obvious explanation is as simple as it is unpalatable to partisan Cool-aid chugging dupes like you - Joe Biden was too busy angling for Presidency and placing himself in history to ever want get involved in some sketch ball small time bullshit his son was up to.

After 50 years in office he’d risk derailing his whole life’s work for a couple of bucks he will never need? It’s incoherent.

Last edited:
That’s just silly and untrue.
I disagree. Congress is not authorized to conduct criminal investigations. If they took all of their findings and handed it over to the doj, it’s the same as Congress helping the doj with its investigation, since doj would be relying on the findings of the J6 committee. It would be the same as if the J6 committee had conducted the criminal investigation themselves.

That’s why I think the J6 committee handing any evidence or findings to the doj who is conducting a criminal investigation is unethical and unconstitutional.

You may disagree, because all of this benefits your side, but it’s none the less a problem

I disagree. Congress is not authorized to conduct criminal investigations. If they took all of their findings and handed it over to the doj, it’s the same as Congress helping the doj with its investigation, since doj would be relying on the findings of the J6 committee. It would be the same as if the J6 committee had conducted the criminal investigation themselves.

That’s why I think the J6 committee handing any evidence or findings to the doj who is conducting a criminal investigation is unethical and unconstitutional.

You may disagree, because all of this benefits your side, but it’s none the less a problem
Anyone is allowed to turn over evidence to the DoJ if they believed it is evidence of a crime.

That includes Congress.

Dummy, where is the contradiction? Has it ever occurred to you that Hunter was maybe...GASP…lying?

What financially strapped opportunist doesn’t want to pocket extra 10%?

Hunter saying something to someone is not serious evidence of Joe Biden knowing anything about it.

After years of go-nowhere inquiries Republicans have exactly nothing on Joe Biden and most obvious explanation is as simple as it is unpalatable to partisan Cool-aid chugging dupes like you - Joe Biden was too busy angling for Presidency and placing himself in history to ever want get involved in some sketch ball small time bullshit his son was up to.

After 50 years in office he’d risk derailing his whole life’s work for a couple of bucks he will never need? It’s incoherent.
So your defense is Hunter lied to congress and committed another crime LOL

1681236362078996.gif

LOLOLOLOL

That "source" has since been charged for lying to the FBI about that...

... if only you followed real news, you would have heard about that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Wow its almost like the crooked admin got to him, how naive/stupid are you?

Hold still let me check

1680268760266413.jpg

He admitted to congress under oath that Joe was the Big Guy 😃 keep showing that sub room temp IQ

How does that establish Joe Biden knowing anything about it?

Let’s say Hunter explicitly claims in an email - my dad will perform a corrupt act for you for 1 million dollars.

Does that in itself prove that in fact his dad has any idea what his son is up to? Of course not, use your damn head.

How does that establish Joe Biden knowing anything about it?

Let’s say Hunter explicitly claims in an email - my dad will perform a corrupt act for you for 1 million dollars.

Does that in itself prove that in fact his dad has any idea what his son is up to? Of course not, use your damn head.
Joe "what's this 10% for Hunter"

Hunter "Just saying thanks Big Guy"

Joe craps his pants and gets Ice Cream

1673880449358604.gif

Forum List

Back