Russian Hacking

If the Russians wanted to expose all the filth and crimes of Donald Trump, they could have. But they were working for Trump.

The question is whether Trump or the people in his campaign were consciously working with a hostile power to interfere in our electoral process.

I had strong doubts that was the case, but Trump's behavior, and the behaviors of the people around him, are the actions of guilty people.

I'm just wondering if anybody here can give me one example of Russians hacking the US elections yet? I've asked this question a dozen times at least. No response.
One example! Is it that hard?
So...basically...retard, you are telling us you have not watched any of the Capitol Hill testimony, and have studiously avoided reading any news about said testimony, and you have not read any of the reports which have been available online for months.

In short, you are telling us you are a willfully blind and stupid monkey.

25s0pzt.jpg

ME SEE NO EVIDENCE!!!

No, in short I asked a question. And got no answer...which was my expectation.

I can ask again if you like.

Can you give me one single iota of evidence that the US election did not go exactly as the US voters wanted it to?

If Hillary obstructed justice by destroying incriminating emails, and if the DNC rigged the primaries against Bernie,

Why are the Russians the bad guys for exposing it? It seems to me that we owe the the Russians a debt of gratitude, but instead we are shooting the messenger.

If the Russians wanted to expose all the filth and crimes of Donald Trump, they could have. But they were working for Trump.

tin foil.jpg

The question is whether Trump or the people in his campaign were consciously working with a hostile power to interfere in our electoral process.

Not the question I asked. And you dont get to change the question without being called on it here. Give me an example of interference in the US Election first. As far as I can see the votes were cast and counted fairly flawlessly. You want to point out some votes that the Russians "hacked" please do.

I had strong doubts that was the case, but Trump's behavior, and the behaviors of the people around him, are the actions of guilty people.

Translation...you believed the fake news and fake polls. And got the shock of your life. You are still trying to make sense of it and your mind reaches for bizarre explanations.

If Hillary obstructed justice by destroying incriminating emails, and if the DNC rigged the primaries against Bernie,

Why are the Russians the bad guys for exposing it? It seems to me that we owe the the Russians a debt of gratitude, but instead we are shooting the messenger.

We dont know the Russians did it but you make a great point.

Can we stop and consider that the complaint they make is "it was criminal to expose how criminal we are".

LOL. What world do they live in?

If Clinton had won those states, she'd be President.

IF a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass. She lost. And she thought it belonged to her the evil old hag. She thought she was born to rule.

Forum List

Back