Russian invasion of Ukraine imminent

Today, the Russian Ministry of Defense reported that a US submarine of the "Virginia" type was found in the Kuril island of Urup in the territorial waters of Russia. The crew was given a message to surface, but the demand of the russian side was ignored. In accordance with the guiding documents on the protection of the state border in the underwater environment, the crew of the frigate of the Pacific Fleet" Marshal Shaposhnikov" used appropriate means. The American submarine left the territorial waters of Russia at maximum speed.
A representative of the office of the military attache for Defense Issues at the US Embassy in Moscow was summoned to the Main Directorate of International Military Cooperation of the Ministry of Defense, he was handed a note. Russia regarded this provocation as a gross violation of international law.

Today, the Russian Ministry of Defense reported that a US submarine of the "Virginia" type was found in the Kuril island of Urup in the territorial waters of Russia. The crew was given a message to surface, but the demand of the russian side was ignored. In accordance with the guiding documents on the protection of the state border in the underwater environment, the crew of the frigate of the Pacific Fleet" Marshal Shaposhnikov" used appropriate means. The American submarine left the territorial waters of Russia at maximum speed.
A representative of the office of the military attache for Defense Issues at the US Embassy in Moscow was summoned to the Main Directorate of International Military Cooperation of the Ministry of Defense, he was handed a note. Russia regarded this provocation as a gross violation of international law.
I hope putin isn't dumb enough to take the bait.

Good job, Biden. The result of a weak child molesting president is that yet again, under a democrat administration, Russia invades a neighbor.

Send in that Walmart BIG GUY...........HE'LL STOP IT............LMAO

Good thinking, Neville.
That's faulty thinking. Neville is reviled because he chose appeasement while holding a position of strength. In this case it is quite different. Putin holds the position of strength because Europe needs Russian energy commodities. If/when this kicks off energy prices will soar and Europe will suffer.

Did Biden call Pootie a cold blooded murderer during the phone call? :blowpop:

I don't know dude, but I'm pretty sure all Putin had to do was say "Well at least I don't sniff and molest little girls" and Biden would have cowered into a corner like the bitch he is.

Forum List

Back