Russian Military is inept

He is a cultist.

The cultist are now amateur gaslighters. They don't even know they are doing it.

They accuse everyone else of that of which they are most guilty.

The perfect example is him regurgitating half truth propaganda, in the same breath as accusing everyone else of slurping propaganda. Which he just did.

Just stand around and wait. They will do all the work of embarrassng themselves.
he is right not to trust anything about the war. so much bullshit around...

yeah, more like decades. and if you hear something from von der leyen, better forget it.
If the current government of Ukraine becomes decapitated? I am not sure it will make any difference. Fort Fun seems to be going out on a weak and dying limb there. . .

:heehee:

If the current government of Ukraine becomes decapitated? I am not sure it will make any difference. Fort Fun seems to be going out on a weak and dying limb there. . .

even if they stop fighting right now, Ukraine will not have a lane for merging into the EU. that's not even the point here.

how the fuck can a sceptic like you fall for so many conspiracy theories. why is your scepticism failing you then?
No, you are right.

Both images could be manipulated.

I am skeptical of both.

. . and equally skeptical of all the other images and information I posted.

The point here, is there is a lot of disinformation floating around. Folks want to believe what they want to believe.

It doesn't seem just a little odd that all information we receive about the war, casts Russian efforts in a light that show them getting bogged down, and being inept, and any losses that Ukraine receives as heroic last stands?

All of it.

There are absolutely NO resounding victories toward the Russian declared objectives.

Seriously? :rolleyes:

No, you are right.

Both images could be manipulated.

I am skeptical of both.

. . and equally skeptical of all the other images and information I posted.

The point here, is there is a lot of disinformation floating around. Folks want to believe what they want to believe.

It doesn't seem just a little odd that all information we receive about the war, casts Russian efforts in a light that show them getting bogged down, and being inept, and any losses that Ukraine receives as heroic last stands?

All of it.

There are absolutely NO resounding victories toward the Russian declared objectives.

Seriously? :rolleyes:
agreed. my attack was directed at your other excursions.

Turning Zelinsky into a martyr is the worst thing Putin can do

In what should have been a cakewalk in the Ukraine has been a disaster as Russian forces are bumbling and stumbling
Poor training, top heavy leadership and lack of logistics planning are killing them.

News reports, tweets, videos, and emails from the battlefields show Russia’s armored vehicles abandoned for lack of fuel, its soldiers foraging for food, its transport planes shot out of the sky, its various military elements—tanks, infantry, aircraft—unable to coordinate their aims.

the Russian army isn’t cut out for lightning strikes. Troops are trained in rote set pieces, with no time devoted to improvising if things don’t go as planned. One reason for this is that junior officers are not allowed to take initiative.
90% of the “news” about this war has been fake.

If there is any truth to this, I doubt the Ukrainian Army is any better.

Forum List

Back