Russian political parties

I hope I will. Eventually. And hopefully with all the historical Russian lands in Eastern Ukraine. Just like Crimea did.

Let's wait and see. It's possible. But not under this president.

not under this president.

That explains a lot. Meanwhile your president, surrounded and slandered by your "Western partners" keeps doing his best to make your countrymen live better and richer in spite of all the sanctions and sh*t. Here are the most recent deals:

The new pipeline, known as the Turkish Stream, would run under the Black Sea to Turkey and then the Greek border, allowing Russian gas to reach Western markets without using Russia’s existing export pipelines through Eastern Europe.

The pipeline would make it much easier for Russia to cut off gas supplies to neighboring countries like Ukraine without disrupting sales to countries farther west like Italy or Austria. Russia has been trying for years to establish such an export route.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/w...vladimir-putin-recep-tayyip-erdogan.html?_r=0
---
Reuters:
Russian President Vladimir Putin played a crucial role in helping OPEC rivals Iran and Saudi Arabia set aside differences to forge the cartel's first deal with non-OPEC Russia in 15 years.

Putin’s role as intermediary between Riyadh and Tehran was pivotal, testament to the rising influence of Russia in the Middle East .
Exclusive: How Putin, Khamenei and Saudi prince got OPEC deal done
---
Financial Times:
Glencore and the sovereign wealth fund of Qatar are to take a 19.5 per cent stake in Russian oil company Rosneft in a surprise €10.5bn deal that marks a triumph for President Vladimir Putin.
Subscribe to read

Bloomberg:
Commodity trader Glencore Plc and Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund agreed to buy a 10.2-billion euro ($11 billion) stake in Russia’s largest oil producer from the state in a triumph for President Vladimir Putin over sanctions imposed by the West.
Russia Sells $11 Billion Stake in its Biggest Oil Producer

Forbes:
Sechin had said earlier in the day that Chinese and Kazakhstan bidders were the most likely to gain shares of the company, but Glencore and Qatar's sovereign wealth fund came out of nowhere to outbid them.
Russia's Rosneft Sticks To 'Privatization' Pledge, Sells To Glencore And Qatar

Wall Street Journal:
Russia has largely looked to China for financing, and Chinese and Indian state-owned energy companies were seen by analysts as likely buyers for the Rosneft stake. Rosneft is among the companies under U.S. sanctions that restrict its ability to raise debt in U.S. dollars.

The deal could ease concerns about budget funding through the next Russian presidential elections in spring 2018,
Russia Sells Stake in Oil Giant Rosneft to Glencore, Qatar
---
Bloomberg:
For investors that borrow in currencies with low interest rates and buy high yielding ones, Russia’s ruble is a top bet. UBS Group AG says the ruble’s carry trade could potentially return 26 percent over the next 12 months, the most among developing EMEA peers.
The Most Popular Investor Picks for Emerging Markets in 2017
----
Budapest signed a 12 billion euros ($12.7 billion) deal for two new reactors with Russia, to be built by state atomic energy corporation Rosatom.
UPDATE 1-EU clears Russian nuclear reactor project in Hungary

And so on and on...

Last edited:
I've read the Russian Communist Party is very different from the former USSR Communist Party.
Some say Russian Communist Party is nationalist and identitarian and isn't Marxist at all :)
Oh yah, I almost forgot about Viet Nam.

They as in China and Cuba are moving towards capitalismuyi too.
Yes yiostheoy you're right :)
I don't know if this is a good thing for us because poverty and unemployment are on the rise here
icon_no.gif

Maybe they should make some kind of "third way" between communism and capitalism... :dunno:

I've read the Russian Communist Party is very different from the former USSR Communist Party.
Some say Russian Communist Party is nationalist and identitarian and isn't Marxist at all :)
Oh yah, I almost forgot about Viet Nam.

They as in China and Cuba are moving towards capitalismuyi too.
Yes yiostheoy you're right :)
I don't know if this is a good thing for us because poverty and unemployment are on the rise here
icon_no.gif

Maybe they should make some kind of "third way" between communism and capitalism... :dunno:

Communism and capitalism - just instruments :) Capitalism oriented on rules, instead of communism, which seriously depends of people...

I actually respect Zhirinovsky.

Come here! :) Or you want to praise Russian politicians from a good distance? :)

This is a good argument against all Western liberals, Globalists and just nut-cases, who demonize Russia and Russian politicians from the distance (it just dawned on me).

I may use in future discussions as well: "Come here and don't judge Russia and Putin from a good distance." How nice.. Thank you, Comrade.

But if to be serious, Moscow residents have got Russia, Moscow and Putin for granted. Too bad not all of them are able to appreciate it.

Last edited:
Sbiker,
Do you really think that one must have political views to judge our political 'parties'? :) Sorry, are you really from Russia? :)
OK, do you have any political views? Tell me.

That explains a lot. Meanwhile your president, surrounded and slandered by your "Western partners"

Who's 'Western partners'? :) Are you OK, my friend? :)
Sorry, I didn't read your quotations, just please, understand that life is a bit better in Russia in comparison to Ukriain thanks to billions oil-dollars. 90% goes to the pockets of such guys as Zhirinovsky (who you esteem :) ), but 10% of it is still a very huge sum.

Last edited:
who demonize Russia and Russian politicians

:))) Don't compare the country and politicians. It's not possible to demonize shit :) I mean our 'politicians, of course. Of course, it is your right to esteem such swine as Zhirinovsky from the distance, but it's very naive. Come here! You can sell your house and live here, in Russia.

Yes, sure, you are absolutely right! A good mix between socalism and capitalism is the best thing. Now here in Russia we have wild capitalism of the 19 century in many regions. Life in Moscow is not bad since it robs all other country.

Forum List

Back