Rut-Roh, Shellie's pissed

Zimmerman has been served with divorce papers. They have divided up the property. It's just a matter of time and getting the paperwork done.

She wants to hurt her ex-husband. A lot of ex-wives are like that.

Since when? She filed, yes. but he has not been served.

George Zimmerman -- You Can't Divorce Me ... If You Can't Find Me | TMZ.com

I read that he went on some sort of sicko "victory tour" without her but is now in hiding.

I think it would be damn funny if she wrote a scummy tell-all book and/or sold her story for a slimy crime of the week movie.

His money has dried up. He's not benig supported by KKK lovers. Nobody is gonna buy his story. That would be TOO creepy. But, she could make a few bucks off his crime. Serve him right.

She can't sell any books, she is contracted to NBC, as I predicted the day the news broke that she called 911.

Interesting that GZ didn't drop his lawsuit, the interview went forward...........
Nothing to see here!! Move along..........

Zimmerman...another Obama/Democrat failure, Lord make it stop..:eusa_pray:

HUH?

The failure is of the regressive/repressive stand your ground law that doesn't allow a black kid to stand his ground and defend himself against an armed stalker who murdered him in cold blood.

That law was not passed by Obama or Dems.

:lol:...the judge and jury disagree with you, put your torch and pitch fork away..:eusa_boohoo:

HUH?

The failure is of the regressive/repressive stand your ground law that doesn't allow a black kid to stand his ground and defend himself against an armed stalker who murdered him in cold blood.

Do you try to make people laugh?

What happened was a tragedy which deserves to be dealt with soberly. And then you say something like that and I can't help laughing. What is your goal with that kind of talk?

HUH?

Do you try to make people laugh?

What happened was a tragedy which deserves to be dealt with soberly. And then you say something like that and I can't help laughing. What is your goal with that kind of talk?

I believe he's trying to make Democrats look childish, out of touch with reality and generally moronic...definitely an Obamabot

Last edited:
What I read into this story:
Matt Lauer is a media mongering ugly human being.
There is absolutely zero credibility or validity of her claims one way or the other.
What a sore piece of sensationalist journalism this is.

HUH?

For the moronic idiotic stupid and mentally brain dead... Stand your ground was not used. Zimmerman was attacked not martin and no one stalked anyone. Batting 1000 I see, as usual.

HUH?

For the moronic idiotic stupid and mentally brain dead... Stand your ground was not used. Zimmerman was attacked not martin and no one stalked anyone. Batting 1000 I see, as usual.

It's unreal that they keep going back to stand your ground when it wasn't used. I don't know if they are just stupid, ignorant, idiotic or lunatics or all of the aforementioned.

What I read into this story:
Matt Lauer is a media mongering ugly human being.
There is absolutely zero credibility or validity of her claims one way or the other.
What a sore piece of sensationalist journalism this is.

Matt is probably doing what his bosses at NBC/Comcast want. DUmping as much mud on Zimmerman just in case his libel suit ever gets to a jury.

She's a convicted perjuror, you democrats must love her.

I just essentially called her a liar by questioning her motives, and you said what now?

She did lie for him. But I think she did what so many women will do, which is the 'stand by your man' thing. She did that, and he repaid that by treating her indifferently when the limelight was on him after the not guilty verdict. She is now facing a charge of perjury because of what she did for him. She may be repaying him now, but I'll bet she is telling the truth, that she doubted his innocence from the beginning, but was doing the stand by your man thing and lying for him. Women do that all the time. She probably expected him to appreciate what she did, but he obviously didn't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back