Ryan confronted by cancer patient who says ObamaCare saved his life. Watch Ryan laugh.

here's the problem, if obamacare really did make it so this guy could afford the insurance, then he is not paying full price anyway, he is getting subsidies.
Now take the family that does not get the subsidies, and has some out of pocket like the 12 grand a year I would have if I had been forced to go on commie care. Now while this non producer gets his treatment for free, or next to it, there is someone out there that is going to watch their child die because even though they have the insurance required by law, the high premiums have left them scraping dollars just to eat, when their child ends up with some illness that could be cured, they wont be able to pay the out of pocket, so they have to sit back and watch their own child die just so some non productive piece of crap can get his free life saving care that will enable him to go on for another 30 or 40 years costing the taxpayers.

And Matthew, get off the christian bashing, this has nothing to do with Christians. it has to do with not being able to afford to care for your own family even though you make good money, just because you have to pay for some scumbag that you dont even know. I wonder how that guy feels knowing his "free" care will cost the lives of children. Sounds pretty Christian to me.
Plus, you sit there and condemn others for not wanting to go broke to save a few non producers, and then you turn around and want to kill everyone in the country? you sound more ignorant than anyone else here.

but back to the Christian thing, since the left has made it so clear that they dont want anything to do with Christianity in public places, in a school, a courtroom the side of a police car, or even on the money, why do you have an issue when people keep their Christianity hidden away when it actually might benefit you. No way in hell I would act in a christian like manner around you, Wouldn't want to offend you. You brought this on yourself.

How does it make you feel knowing that children are going to end up dying because their parents make enough to not get a subsidy but they dont make enough to pay the out of pocket. Be honest, as long as you get your free care paid for by them, the hell with them and their family.
hypocritical piece of trash.

Why is it so bad that people out there that are in bad situations get care?
They're asking other people to pay for their shit… Then the government forces people to pay for other peoples shit… That's fucked up
With a little luck, you'll fall into some shit you can't afford and fuck off
Sure that can happen to me, but I could live with it I don't need someone else to pay for my shit whether I can afford it or not.
Shit happens

here's the problem, if obamacare really did make it so this guy could afford the insurance, then he is not paying full price anyway, he is getting subsidies.
Now take the family that does not get the subsidies, and has some out of pocket like the 12 grand a year I would have if I had been forced to go on commie care. Now while this non producer gets his treatment for free, or next to it, there is someone out there that is going to watch their child die because even though they have the insurance required by law, the high premiums have left them scraping dollars just to eat, when their child ends up with some illness that could be cured, they wont be able to pay the out of pocket, so they have to sit back and watch their own child die just so some non productive piece of crap can get his free life saving care that will enable him to go on for another 30 or 40 years costing the taxpayers.

And Matthew, get off the christian bashing, this has nothing to do with Christians. it has to do with not being able to afford to care for your own family even though you make good money, just because you have to pay for some scumbag that you dont even know. I wonder how that guy feels knowing his "free" care will cost the lives of children. Sounds pretty Christian to me.
Plus, you sit there and condemn others for not wanting to go broke to save a few non producers, and then you turn around and want to kill everyone in the country? you sound more ignorant than anyone else here.

but back to the Christian thing, since the left has made it so clear that they dont want anything to do with Christianity in public places, in a school, a courtroom the side of a police car, or even on the money, why do you have an issue when people keep their Christianity hidden away when it actually might benefit you. No way in hell I would act in a christian like manner around you, Wouldn't want to offend you. You brought this on yourself.

How does it make you feel knowing that children are going to end up dying because their parents make enough to not get a subsidy but they dont make enough to pay the out of pocket. Be honest, as long as you get your free care paid for by them, the hell with them and their family.

They're asking other people to pay for their shit… Then the government forces people to pay for other peoples shit… That's fucked up

Some of your taxes goes towards much worse things than helping people stay alive... but I don't see you complaining about that. Maybe if you took some of your energy you take to hate on people that want health care to improve their quality of life, and used it to educate yourself on the rich people who are hiding their money overseas in tax havens... or on government programs that are almost entirely waste... then you might have a gripe. But this incessant whining over poor people that need help with health care and food is stale.

Last edited:

Sure that can happen to me, but I could live with it I don't need someone else to pay for my shit whether I can afford it or not.
Shit happens
K. Hurry along then please.

Some of your taxes goes towards much worse things than helping people stay alive... but I don't see you complaining about that. Maybe if you took some of your energy you take to hate on people that want health care to improve their quality of life, and used to educate yourself on the rich people who are hiding their money overseas in tax havens... or on government programs that are almost entirely waste... then you might have a gripe. But this incessant whining over poor people that need help with health care and food is stale.
What other people do with their money is absolutely none of my business, but what people do with my money that includes the government is my business. I see no reason to let the federal government be the middleman of any type of charity or help to other people - far too much waste fraud and abuse…
Since healthcare is by far the largest part of the federal government it obviously has the most waste, fraud and abuse.
Health insurance is not health care…

because you are expecting others that do provide for themselves and their families to give up the income they use to do that just so someone else can get free care
Why is it so bad to let somebody keep the money they earn so they can care for their family.

with a little luck, we all fall into some shit we cant afford and we all fuck off. then nobody has health care.

Shit happens
If people were to live within their means a lot less shit to deal with then...

because you are expecting others that do provide for themselves and their families to give up the income they use to do that just so someone else can get free care
Why is it so bad to let somebody keep the money they earn so they can care for their family.

This is America and those that are able to provide for themselves do so because of those that can't always afford to pay for things like health care. Were you in the military?

He wasn't laughing because the man had cancer, doofus. What you just did was fake and a lie.

PLUS ObamaCare did not save the man......doctors did. :rolleyes:
Who said he was laughing because the man had cancer?

Oh, I see how you did that. You pulled that out your ass and then tried to ASSign it to me.

This is what I actually wrote:

Ryan responded: "Oh, we wouldn’t do that, we want to replace it with something better. First of all, I'm glad you're standing here."(laughing the whole time)

To me, it looked like he was disrespecting the guy because he wasn't taking him seriously. But if you want to believe that he was laughing at the guy for having cancer, then maybe he was. Because we know that's how Republicans roll. They think up some things that never occurred to me. Because I'm not that way.

Some of your taxes goes towards much worse things than helping people stay alive... but I don't see you complaining about that. Maybe if you took some of your energy you take to hate on people that want health care to improve their quality of life, and used to educate yourself on the rich people who are hiding their money overseas in tax havens... or on government programs that are almost entirely waste... then you might have a gripe. But this incessant whining over poor people that need help with health care and food is stale.
personally I dont care what the rich people do with THEIR money. If they want to throw it in the fire to heat the mansion, its THEIRS they earned it. And you are correct, there are many government expenses that could be cut. as far as the poor people, sorry about their luck, they are living the life they prepared themselves for. If when she is at the age that she can no longer have coverage on my health care plan, and she is unable to afford to purchase her own policy, I will make the payments on a policy for my daughter. MY DAUGHTER, Im not going to go out and beg strangers to pay for her, Im not going to steal from people to pay for her. I will do as I should, I will take care of my own family. And the whining over the health care, and the food, and the housing, and the phone and the clothing and the transportation,, where the hell does it stop? I have a boat, if some non working Piece of crap decides he wants a boat too, am I going to have to pay for him to have his boat? Where does it stop. How much of my income do you think should be left out in the open for these bastards to steal. when exactly can we expect some return from this investment?
how about you go ahead and start a foundation for people to donate to that will cover the cost of insurance policies for these people. based on what Im hearing from the left there are only a few of us (and we all post on USMB) that would not contribute, you should end up with more than the current tax theft plan is providing.

He wasn't laughing because the man had cancer, doofus. What you just did was fake and a lie.

It's derpy. What do you expect but lies and bullshit. Ryan didn't laugh at the man. What a load of crap you are derpy.

This is America and those that are able to provide for themselves do so because of those that can't always afford to pay for things like health care. Were you in the military?
what does being in the military have to do with the ACA, I keep seeing it referenced but I dont really understand the premise behind it.

This seems like a theme of this message board, Trump supporters and Republicans that think this would be a better country if the sick would just die instead of being a burden on society. And then there are those that don't directly say it... but defend those that do say it, and attack those that point out the lack of humanity going on.

What a sad fucking world we live in. I have lost a lot of faith and hope for America that last couple days.
Don't you have any reading comprehension? I have no problem if you want to form your own little healthcare programs, just leave the rest of us out of it. Obamacare would've been fine if it was an opt in...
Whether is be Obamacare, single player I don't give a rats ass just leave the rest of us Out of it...
Your kind says that until you or a family member gets sick. Then we have to hear you whine, beg and crawl for help. It gets old.

It's derpy. What do you expect but lies and bullshit. Ryan didn't laugh at the man. What a load of crap you are derpy.
You are such a lying dipshit. Quote me where I said Ryan laughed at the man. Go ahead. I dare you.

Shit happens
If people were to live within their means a lot less shit to deal with then...
kind of hard to live within your means when you get slammed with double the cost of your insurance premiums along with 12k out of pocket. or maybe you mean that those people should sell their house and downgrade, maybe get rid of their car and buy a POS car instead?
downgrade their lifestyle so they can afford to cover someone elses

How does a man that can't afford insurance pay for the doctors to save his life? This is why many people will die when the ACA is repealed.
how does a man that is already living right at the edge of his means afford to add another mans premiums to his list of monthly bills and still be able to pay for his own families care.
oh thats right, the non producer has more rights to health care than the one that works.

This seems like a theme of this message board, Trump supporters and Republicans that think this would be a better country if the sick would just die instead of being a burden on society. And then there are those that don't directly say it... but defend those that do say it, and attack those that point out the lack of humanity going on.

What a sad fucking world we live in. I have lost a lot of faith and hope for America that last couple days.
Don't you have any reading comprehension? I have no problem if you want to form your own little healthcare programs, just leave the rest of us out of it. Obamacare would've been fine if it was an opt in...
Whether is be Obamacare, single player I don't give a rats ass just leave the rest of us Out of it...
Your kind says that until you or a family member gets sick. Then we have to hear you whine, beg and crawl for help. It gets old.
funny but, Ive never had to beg whine or crawl for help in all my years. I think you might be projecting your own life on to others.

actually I was, so? whats your point? were you (Im betting not)

Forum List

Back