'S.C. Republican: Aid like feeding strays'

Communism - Wikiquote

"The streets of our country are in turmoil. The universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might, and the Republic is in danger. Yes - danger from within and without. We need law and order! Without it our nation cannot survive."
–Adolf Hitler

Communism - Wikiquote

"The streets of our country are in turmoil. The universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might, and the Republic is in danger. Yes - danger from within and without. We need law and order! Without it our nation cannot survive."
–Adolf Hitler
He speaks exactly like many Republicans do these days.

Actually, all we know for sure is that Conservatives routinely outrank Liberals in BRAGGING about their private charity.

Hint hint... it isn't bragging if you actually DO IT.

Um...are you aware that a very large portion of charity donating is done anonymously? How do WE figure the political leaning of such people? In fact, how many charities ASK the political leanings of their donators?

And the world yawned. Meantim, Clinton muses about the good ole days when negros still fetched us coffee!!!

Actually, I assumed Clinton was talking about Obama being green and a "junior". You know when you start at the bottom and you are much younger, you do things like, "get coffee" and "order lunch" and "hold the door open". I did it myself and with blond (now gray) hair and green eyes, and no one ever accused me of being a negro who "fetched". Most of the time, they even said, "thanks".

'S.C. Republican: Aid like feeding strays'

It's no surprise that Repulicans feel this way. The surprise would be if they didn't.

The guy's already backed away from his statements, realizing how stupid it sounds in retrospect. Whether he believes it in private still is a different story.

People's Republic of China hmmmmm, according to the cons' logic they are one and the same as republicans.

Slavery is a cherished tradition among South Carolina Republicans.

Interesting revision of history. I am not aware of any Republicans that owned slaves in South Carolina. If I'm not mistaken, they were the ones who freed them.

you have to understand Taz....Chris lives in his own special little place....its called Pelosi's duodenum....

Communism - Wikiquote

–Adolf Hitler
He speaks exactly like many Republicans do these days.

only the far right Ravi....

And the world yawned. Meantim, Clinton muses about the good ole days when negros still fetched us coffee!!!

Actually, I assumed Clinton was talking about Obama being green and a "junior". You know when you start at the bottom and you are much younger, you do things like, "get coffee" and "order lunch" and "hold the door open". I did it myself and with blond (now gray) hair and green eyes, and no one ever accused me of being a negro who "fetched". Most of the time, they even said, "thanks".

how many blow jobs did you have to give?....

Forum List

Back