Sacramento Sheriff’s Deputy commits felony hit and run.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
If you think the protests in Sacramento over the shooting death by police of Steven Clark, just wait. Hit and Run, which is a felony, was just what the Deputy did.

Woman hit by deputy in squad car during Stephon Clark protest | Daily Mail Online

Ok guys. This is just flat assed getting out of control. I mean, come on. Running over an old woman? That would be bad enough, but then fleeing the scene while driving a marked Police SUV?

I know, some of you don’t like the Daily Mail link. It didn’t actually happen if it was there right? The video, doesn’t show much. The cops are totally awesome, or something.

Stephon Clark protester hit by Sacramento County sheriff vehicle during vigil, video shows

Counting down until the Sheriff’s Department explains that the Deputy was afeared for his life, and was totally justified in using the car as a weapon against protesters, and leaving the scene was a common sense precaution when the Deputy was just taking action to preserve life. Or something.

If someone had run over a cop, they would be facing life in the electric chair.

If you think the protests in Sacramento over the shooting death by police of Steven Clark, just wait. Hit and Run, which is a felony, was just what the Deputy did.

Woman hit by deputy in squad car during Stephon Clark protest | Daily Mail Online

Ok guys. This is just flat assed getting out of control. I mean, come on. Running over an old woman? That would be bad enough, but then fleeing the scene while driving a marked Police SUV?

I know, some of you don’t like the Daily Mail link. It didn’t actually happen if it was there right? The video, doesn’t show much. The cops are totally awesome, or something.

Stephon Clark protester hit by Sacramento County sheriff vehicle during vigil, video shows

Counting down until the Sheriff’s Department explains that the Deputy was afeared for his life, and was totally justified in using the car as a weapon against protesters, and leaving the scene was a common sense precaution when the Deputy was just taking action to preserve life. Or something.

There was no "run" ffs! This woman is 61, a grandmother of 7 AND A GREAT GRANDMOTHER OF 2!

WTF, at 61?!

There was no "run" ffs! This woman is 61, a grandmother of 7 AND A GREAT GRANDMOTHER OF 2!

WTF, at 61?!

Hit and run is the term when you strike something or someone with your vehicle. An accident. The hit. The run comes when you do not remain. You leave the scene of the accident. The officer struck the woman. An accident at that point. The accident became a felony when he left the scene. That is when it became a hit and run.

WTF, at 61?!

Hit and run is the term when you strike something or someone with your vehicle. An accident. The hit. The run comes when you do not remain. You leave the scene of the accident. The officer struck the woman. An accident at that point. The accident became a felony when he left the scene. That is when it became a hit and run.

To the conservative boot lickers there is no wrong a cop can commit.

WTF, at 61?!

Where does it say he left the scene?

What you should know about the protester hit by a sheriff's SUV at a Stephon Clark march

Cleveland said she started walking toward the curb after the first sheriff's vehicle moved away because her arthritis was bothering her. She said the driver of the second vehicle did not say anything and abruptly accelerated, hitting her in the knee.

Sheriff's Department spokesman Sgt. Shaun Hampton acknowledged the collision in a news release early Sunday morning. The release said "vandals in the crowd" caused "scratches, dents and a shattered rear window" to a sheriff's vehicle.

The collision happened while the vehicle was traveling "at slow speeds," the release said. The department is conducting an internal review and the California Highway Patrol is investigating, it said.

What you should know about the protester hit by a sheriff's SUV at a Stephon Clark march

Cleveland said she started walking toward the curb after the first sheriff's vehicle moved away because her arthritis was bothering her. She said the driver of the second vehicle did not say anything and abruptly accelerated, hitting her in the knee.

Sheriff's Department spokesman Sgt. Shaun Hampton acknowledged the collision in a news release early Sunday morning. The release said "vandals in the crowd" caused "scratches, dents and a shattered rear window" to a sheriff's vehicle.

The collision happened while the vehicle was traveling "at slow speeds," the release said. The department is conducting an internal review and the California Highway Patrol is investigating, it said.

From your own link. You really should read it all before you post it.

While at the hospital, she told a Bee reporter that she thought what the driver of the vehicle did was wrong.

“He never even stopped," she said. "It was a hit and run."

"If I did that I’d be charged. It’s disregard for human life. ... He had to have known he hit me. I went flying through the air.”

Read more here: What you should know about the protester hit by a sheriff's SUV at a Stephon Clark march

While at the hospital, she told a Bee reporter that she thought what the driver of the vehicle did was wrong.

"If I did that I’d be charged. It’s disregard for human life. ... He had to have known he hit me. I went flying through the air.”

Read more here: What you should know about the protester hit by a sheriff's SUV at a Stephon Clark march
Yeah, you'll have to forgive me for being dubious about the testimony of a 61 yo great grandmother (4 generations born in 60 years means a new generation every 15 years). It's a bit like Zimmy raping Trayvon or Big Mike with his hands up.

At some point you have to think for yourself...if you can.

Yeah, you'll have to forgive me for being dubious about the testimony of a 61 yo great grandmother (4 generations born in 60 years means a new generation every 15 years). It's a bit like Zimmy raping Trayvon or Big Mike with his hands up.

The video shows him driving away. The lawyer recording the video said so. At some point you have to question the cops.

Too funny!

The video shows him driving away. The lawyer recording the video said so. At some point you have to question the cops.

Bad news folks. You can hit a person in an SUV and unless you hear it, you are never going to even know.

Ok. it's the second vehicle.......Protesters were getting in front of it and the first police car was saying back away from my vehicle not the second.

The SUV that hit the woman was the second police car. If you notice others were walking right in front of the SUV. Right before the lady got hit she walked toward the second SUV and moved in front and was struck.

I'm gonna get beat up here but oh well.

Which part of get away from my vehicle don't you understand?

While this was happening I watched another protester purposely step directly in front of the second SUV at his bumper and take a video...............the video then goes to the first SUV and snaps back as the woman was hit..........you see it for only and instant. But just before that she was walking directly towards the second SUV.

One..........move out of the way means move out of the way.

Two.........from what I saw the second SUV probably was watching the man who was walking to the right after getting right in front of the SUV and didn't see her.

Three.....the second SUV accelerated then attempted to slow after hitting her. It was an impact of maybe 5 mph......

Four.......had he got out for the hit in the middle of the protesters VIOLENCE could have erupted. So kiss the hit and run good bye. Staying there would have caused a possible riot.

Five............another investigation for the hit will happen.

Don't play in traffic protesters and move the hell out of the way when the authorities tell you to STEP AWAY FROM MY VEHICLE.

Stephon Clark protester hit by Sacramento County sheriff's vehicle during march

Cleveland said that when the first vehicle said to clear out, she started to walk toward the curb because her arthritis was making her knees weak. The second vehicle driver made no request, she said, and abruptly accelerated and hit her in the knee, sending her into the air.

Watch the video............she was walking towards the police SUV before the camera moved to the first vehicle.

When she walked towards the SUV she was only a couple of feet from the curb. So I call that statement BS.

The video shows her walking towards the SUV and she got in front of passenger front side of it. I don't see how that is walking from the curb when the video CLEARLY shows her walking toward the police SUV.

Watch 32 seconds to 35 seconds slowly......you'll see her walking towards the SUV and not the curb

Last edited:

Bad news folks. You can hit a person in an SUV and unless you hear it, you are never going to even know.

Which is why I always have the 8-track cranked up to 11.

Social Justice is the issue. The question is, will we get it? Many people just look the other way. It sickens me that immigrants are hated more than police brutality. They're not even in the same league.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back