🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sam Nunberg wants to tear up Mueller subpoena.....REALLY!

[
Mueller will cave?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
He’s a war hero and THE most respected person in the country.
You’re a lunatic.

He's a punk and a kunt.

He will cower while you Communist throw spit wads of slander and libel.

You filthy traitors were done the day the Nunes memo was released, and every last one of us knows it. Your witch hunt is in it's death throws, lashing out wildly as it dies. Now the investigation of the FISA crimes start, including the collusion between the FBI, the Clinton Camp, and Moscow.

Predictions:

• McCabe is convicted but has his sentence magically commuted
  • Comey is convicted and goes to prison
  • Strzok is convicted of treason
  • Lisa Page is convicted of treason
  • The plea bargain of Michael Flynn is vacated due to being coerced by Mueller who used underworld tactics including extortion on him
  • Though clearly guilty of countless crimes, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada will not be charged with crimes, but will slink of in shame
  • Hillary Clinton will still posses the blackmail that has kept her out of prison for so long
  • Republicans will increase their control of the house in November
  • Republicans will increase their control in the Senate to 56
  • Carter Page wins his lawsuit against Yahoo and HuffPost, bankrupting Verizon media.
This deranged lunatic is afraid to post where he got this nonsense.

E8D2F977-D239-48B5-83A6-97108F0D1417.jpeg
Donald Trump in a nutshell.

[
Mueller will cave?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
He’s a war hero and THE most respected person in the country.
You’re a lunatic.

He's a punk and a kunt.

He will cower while you Communist throw spit wads of slander and libel.

You filthy traitors were done the day the Nunes memo was released, and every last one of us knows it. Your witch hunt is in it's death throws, lashing out wildly as it dies. Now the investigation of the FISA crimes start, including the collusion between the FBI, the Clinton Camp, and Moscow.

Predictions:

• McCabe is convicted but has his sentence magically commuted
  • Comey is convicted and goes to prison
  • Strzok is convicted of treason
  • Lisa Page is convicted of treason
  • The plea bargain of Michael Flynn is vacated due to being coerced by Mueller who used underworld tactics including extortion on him
  • Though clearly guilty of countless crimes, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada will not be charged with crimes, but will slink of in shame
  • Hillary Clinton will still posses the blackmail that has kept her out of prison for so long
  • Republicans will increase their control of the house in November
  • Republicans will increase their control in the Senate to 56
  • Carter Page wins his lawsuit against Yahoo and HuffPost, bankrupting Verizon media.
I strongly feel “ this” is an official Russian troll.

Carter Page is suing the lot of them.

:laugh2:

Page had been on the radar of the FBI at least as far back as 2013, when a bureau wiretap caught suspected Russian spies discussing their attempts to recruit him. Even after being interviewed by the investigators in that case, Page continued to have extensive contacts with Russians, including trips to Moscow in July and December 2016.

Five senior Justice Department and FBI officials signed off on three requests for extensions of the foreign intelligence surveillance warrant for Page; all the requests were approved by a federal judge, according to the Republican memo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.2a345b3d1e8d

To obtain a warrant to monitor a U.S. citizen under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the Justice Department must convince a judge that there is probable cause to suspect that the person is an agent of a foreign power and is engaged in criminal conduct. Such warrants expire after 90 days.

To receive an extension, the department’s attorneys generally produce new evidence showing the judge that the monitoring has been producing information that advances the investigation.

sam-nunberg-trump-mueller-5Q9.jpg

Nunberg admits on live TV That Mueller offered him “immunity”
hGPwKcr.gif

What Is Sam Nunberg Doing?

The former Trump aide’s decision to announce that he was defying a subpoena from Robert Mueller is more likely to pique the special counsel’s interest than dispel it.

What Is Sam Nunberg Doing?

When former Trump aide Sam Nunberg called into MSNBC on Monday to declare his intention to defy a grand-jury subpoena in the Russia investigation, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team was almost certainly watching with interest.

“I’m not going to cooperate! Why do I have to spend 80 hours going over my emails that I’ve had with Steve Bannon and with Roger Stone?” Nunberg asked NBC News reporter Katy Tur on Monday afternoon. “Why does Bob Mueller need to see my emails when I send Roger and Steve clips and we talk about how much we hate people?”

:rofl:

Defying Mueller’s subpoena could lead to conviction on charges of civil contempt, and then imprisonment. Nunberg, an attorney, said he was willing to go to prison if necessary.

Rather than dissuading Mueller, though, Nunberg’s strange appearance on cable television may convince Mueller that Nunberg has a story to tell.

“That’s a pretty amazing interview, I have to say,” John Barrett, a former associate counsel in the Iran-Contra investigation and a law professor at St. Johns University, said of Nunberg’s appearance on MSNBC. “‘It’s hard to cooperate with law enforcement’ is just not a valid reason to refuse to cooperate with law enforcement.” Barrett points out that the the government could argue that, if gathering the relevant emails is too burdensome, prosecutors could take possession of the server and perform the search themselves.

Forum List

Back