same sex marriage

We are discovering new species every day, some of which mutate quite rapidly.

New species evolving daily? Yep. Remember the superbugs and the flu?

However...........for complex vertabrates, the process takes thousands of years as humans and animals don't reproduce as fast as bacteria, as we've got more parts than single cell animals.

However, it can be noticed in the fact that women today mature much faster physically than they did 100 years ago.

New species evolving daily? Yep. Remember the superbugs and the flu? However...........for complex vertabrates, the process takes thousands of years as humans and animals don't reproduce as fast as bacteria, as we've got more parts than single cell animals.
Since when is a bacteria classified as a species???

However...........for complex vertabrates, the process takes thousands of years as humans and animals don't reproduce as fast as bacteria,

In other words, no scientist or person, has ever observed ANY animal evolve into another animal?

Actually, yes they have, at the bacterial level, which is why new vaccines are being developed every day. Matter of fact, it was the H5N1 virus that mutated into the H1N1 virus.

As far as bacteria not being considered a "species"? Again, check a scientist, or better yet, do your own fucking research.

No wonder you're such a 'tard.

However...........for complex vertabrates, the process takes thousands of years as humans and animals don't reproduce as fast as bacteria,

In other words, no scientist or person, has ever observed ANY animal evolve into another animal?

Actually, yes they have, at the bacterial level, which is why new vaccines are being developed every day. Matter of fact, it was the H5N1 virus that mutated into the H1N1 virus.

As far as bacteria not being considered a "species"? Again, check a scientist, or better yet, do your own fucking research.
Bacteria are NOT a species.

All they do is adapt (mutate) to a changing envinorment and to defend themselves.

Even then they are NOT evolving.

They start out as bacteria and remain bacteria.

No wonder you became a MusLAME. You're too fucking stupid and brain dead to do anything other than memorize the korn-ham.

Keep with your delusions Sunnidiot.

i guess this is one huh
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh5Wq27CkYE]YouTube - Creature Found In Panama - Panama Monster[/ame]

froggy, you figure out what evolution is yet? or are you still just saying it's not true without actually knowing anything whatsoever about it?

Actually, according to scientists, we lose around 10 percent of the species that we HAD each year (failure to adapt) and end up discovering around 10 percent NEW species. Most new species are found around the equatorial zone (Brazilian rainforest).

Abike, you're arguing with a rock, this is how sunni thinks the species were made.

"Behold! thy Lord said To the angels: 'I am about To create man, from sounding clay From mud moulded into shape; 'When I have fashioned him (In due proportion) and breathed Into him of My spirit, Fall ye down in obeisance Unto him.' (The Noble Quran, 15:28-29)"
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Abike, you're arguing with a rock, this is how sunni thinks the species were made.

"Behold! thy Lord said To the angels: 'I am about To create man, from sounding clay From mud moulded into shape; 'When I have fashioned him (In due proportion) and breathed Into him of My spirit, Fall ye down in obeisance Unto him.' (The Noble Quran, 15:28-29)"
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

if you notice, the human body consist of everything you mentioned there.

Read the verse BigBarry

No where does it talk about species

It only addresses the subject of how man was formed..

Read the verse BigBarry

No where does it talk about species

It only addresses the subject of how man was formed..

LOL, excuse me, only man was made with play-doh. :lol:
What did he make the animals with? Legos? :lol:

BigBarry, you don't interpret for God, so why are your lips flapping here?

Forum List

Back