🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence

Right up front with their loyalty.

Trump-San-Jose-1-Joel-Pollak-640x480.jpg

Anti-Donald Trump Protesters Tear American Flag at San Jose Rally

Of course the shitbag mayor is going to blame Trump, for the same reason these 'protests' continue across the country in the violent manner in which they are being undertaken.

He's not going to criticize latinos for anything because they are a huge voting block. Crack down on them as he should and his ass is out of a job.

The message is being sent that they can do what they want, and it's being received loud and clear. Politicians are the most spineless, self-serving pieces of crap in the country and this is nothing but a further example of that fact.

they protested government not the people.
Never seen anything like it in America?

Jesus, get out more.

Take a fucking History class.

Our fucking founders were violent protestors.

they protested government not the people.

Last edited:

Never seen anything like it in America?

Jesus, get out more.

Take a fucking History class.

Our fucking founders were violent protestors.

Thank you. This is the same kind of rebellion that created the country. It's the creation of a whole new nation. It's not unlike the American civil war. It's not a protest it's a rebellion against the civil process of voting.

It's wise of you to understand that.

Really, you really believe that this is just like the American revolution. Wow just wow. Our educational system is broken perhaps beyond repair.

It is. or it can be angway. I mean, if a bunch of dudes from any ethnicity were to be running around causing trouble identifying them selves as "the race" it could be quite scarey.

The good mayer needs to put down his chalupa and get the LE's out there to bust some heads.

The linked TV news story reported only 4 were arrested. With that level of mob violence and assault, the mayor is sending a message loud and clear in support of the violent, Mexican flag waving thugs.

They're waving Mexican flags and they burned an American flag yet they fled Mexico to come to America. They held signs reading "Make California Mexico again" yet they fled Mexico and came to California.

That can only make sense to a leftist.
It makes MORE sense that there were people with different agendas there. The ones burning the American flag? I dunno, I don't think they were with the pro-immigration folks.

They looked mexican to me.

We celebrate the French Resistance, don't we?

I seem to recall many of you did not feel that way when the Tea Party people were screaming and shouting at Democratic Congressmen's town hall events while ObamaCare was being debated.

I'm glad they took my suggestion and switched to eggs and tomatoes, rather than rocks. No injuries. The media is exaggerating as usual. The kids came, raised hell and went home.

So next time when gay parade or feminist parade got hit with few eggs... no need to complain.

It's just some kids throwing eggs.

I seem to recall many of you did not feel that way when the Tea Party people were screaming and shouting at Democratic Congressmen's town hall events while ObamaCare was being debated.

Perfect comparison! Because those Tea Party protestors were also waving Mexican flags, burning American flags, throwing eggs, spitting and punching.

Oh, wait...

CkBLlJFUgAAwtAC.jpg

Both parties and candidates better put a lid on this garbage because sooner or later pro Trump protesters will start showing up at Hillary events and attacking her supporters and it will escalate even more untill some of both the supporters and protesters start bringing weapons to these events and people end up getting seriously hurt or killed.

We celebrate the French Resistance, don't we?

That's a lie for the gullible and ignorant. Pleas produce the vedio of any tea party member assaulting a single person at their events, any flag burning, any car flipping. you will not because you cant, nor could anyone collect the many rewards offered for any vedio of a typical tea party member doing so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back