🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Sanctuary Cities" Are Done As Of January 20

Now being reported. Legal process in place. Also, if these cities do not change their policies to match federal law, they will be liable for a refund to the taxpayers of EVERY dollar they have ever received from federal tax funds.

Link forthcoming.

Conservatives abandoning states rights for the long arm of big central government.

Interesting.
Fabrication.

Now being reported. Legal process in place. Also, if these cities do not change their policies to match federal law, they will be liable for a refund to the taxpayers of EVERY dollar they have ever received from federal tax funds.

Link forthcoming.

Conservatives abandoning states rights for the long arm of big central government.

Interesting.

Immigration is a federal responsibility, abortion and gay marriage are not.nread the constitution once, maybe the electoral college wouldnt be such a suprise

Abortion and same sex marriage are now constitutionally protected.
Again, they are not in the constitution, immigration is explicitly in there

You proved m y point, judges made them constitutionally protected, but that can be undone without a constitutional convention, immigration cant.

Link forthcoming.

Interesting.
They'll have the opportunity to fend for themselves in regard to financing. They don't have a right to that money. Its conditional upon their participation, and adherence to the rules.Rights Preserved! Let feedom ring!

These filthy ass Libtards owe us taxpayers a lot more money in addition to Sanctuary cities.

I think it is going to be a huge, drawn-out battle.

If you cut funding for the cities....and people begin to suffer for it - the Libs will blame the GOP, claiming they are heartless and want people to suffer and die. It will be up to Trump / the GOP to remind people THEY are not doing it, that the Mayors of these Sanctuary Cities are violating Federal Law, are making the well-being of criminal illegals in their cities a higher priority than law-abiding citizens, and that all the cities have to do to regain federal funding is to STOP violating Federal law....even in that means turning on and removing their mayors from power.

It won't be a big deal electorally. The cities doing this are rat blue anyway. Pissing off their residents is a non-factor. True America, which elected Trump, will applaud the Republicans for doing it.

Link forthcoming.

Interesting.

Arizona made their own immigration policies to detect illegals, and DumBama took it to court and it was overturned and Arizona had to abandon their new laws. But you weren't all that concerned about states rights back then I bet.

So DumBama actually set a precedent in a way. States cannot make their own decisions on immigration policy. That's up to the feds, so thank your big-eared bozo for that.

Link forthcoming.

Interesting.
They'll have the opportunity to fend for themselves in regard to financing. They don't have a right to that money. Its conditional upon their participation, and adherence to the rules.Rights Preserved! Let feedom ring!

So what happened to the conservative argument 'it's OUR money!'.?

Link forthcoming.

Interesting.

Arizona made their own immigration policies to detect illegals, and DumBama took it to court and it was overturned and Arizona had to abandon their new laws. But you weren't all that concerned about states rights back then I bet.

So DumBama actually set a precedent in a way. States cannot make their own decisions on immigration policy. That's up to the feds, so thank your big-eared bozo for that.

I support no immigration until someone proves to me our labor market can handle it. I've said that before.
I'm arguing the legal points here.

I support no immigration until someone proves to me our labor market can handle it. I've said that before.
I'm arguing the legal points here.

So am I. Immigration is a federal issue and not a state issue. There are no states rights violations because the state doesn't have a say-so in immigration policy, and if they insist on going against federal policy, they are met with resistance by the federal government just like Arizona was when DumBama took them to court.

I'll believe it when I see it... and I hope I do see it. If we can withhold federal highway funds for not enforcing a 21 year drinking age, we should be able to do this.

yep, I guess the funds withheld have to be somewhat related to the activity, so it'll be time to get creative with how illegals are related to this or that type of funding.

I'd pull every dime possible, slap them with whatever fines I could when they refuse to comply and sue the living shit out of them on every front possible until they cried uncle.

enough of this nonsense....

Link forthcoming.

Interesting.

I was just about to make that point. Obama has set several precedents that are going to bite liberals in the ass. Soon Democrats will look back on his term with resentment.

Democrats changed Senate rules allowing for Trump to nominate his cabinet without objections from Democrats, they can't do a damn thing.

Obama set the precedent that state laws cannot conflict with federal immigration laws, and when they are in conflict federal law trumps it, pun intended.

Obama set the precedent of simply not enforcing laws he disagrees with. Trump could, and I made this point back in 2012, essentially make Obamacare null and void by telling his IRS commissioner do not enforce the mandate 'tax'.

Obama's presidency has paved the way for Trump. Thank you Democrats, you short-sighted, naive simpletons.

I think it is going to be a huge, drawn-out battle.

If you cut funding for the cities....and people begin to suffer for it - the Libs will blame the GOP, claiming they are heartless and want people to suffer and die. It will be up to Trump / the GOP to remind people THEY are not doing it, that the Mayors of these Sanctuary Cities are violating Federal Law, are making the well-being of criminal illegals in their cities a higher priority than law-abiding citizens, and that all the cities have to do to regain federal funding is to STOP violating Federal law....even in that means turning on and removing their mayors from power.
we are a nation of laws, as Bill Clinton said in 1995. LAWS violating them is against the LAW. It would all be on those Mayors. and only those self righteous Mayors.

Link forthcoming.

Interesting.

I was just about to make that point. Obama has set several precedents that are going to bite liberals in the ass. Soon Democrats will look back on his term with resentment.

Democrats changed Senate rules allowing for Trump to nominate his cabinet without objections from Democrats, they can't do a damn thing.

Obama set the precedent that state laws cannot conflict with federal immigration laws, and when they are in conflict federal law trumps it, pun intended.

Obama set the precedent of simply not enforcing laws he disagrees with. Trump could, and I made this point back in 2012, essentially make Obamacare null and void by telling his IRS commissioner do not enforce the mandate 'tax'.

Obama's presidency has paved the way for Trump. Thank you Democrats, you short-sighted, naive simpletons.
I have often warned those fools that their Frankensteins monster would turn on them. But they smugly shouted down the warnings... Karmas a bitch.

Last edited:
The solution is simple. Prosecute the politicians for Aiding and Abetting. If 2 or more even discussed it, then that constitutes conspiracy and RICO statues apply. Threaten those political pimps with real jail time and they'll fold in an epic fashion.

Funny that the RW'ers had a totally different set of principles when the topic was state and local governments ignoring federal gun laws, or federal marriage laws.

Conservatives abandoning states rights for the long arm of big central government..

Liberals do not have the right to violate Federal Law when they disagree with it or simply do not want to follow it. I know Barry has done so since the 1st week he became President & Hillary has done so all her life, but it is still CRIMINAL.

I personally don't want MY tax dollars to go towards funding cities' acts of violating federal law. If they want to do so, let them rely on / spend their own money to do so.

Cities are legally responsible for enforcing federal law? That must have happened during one of my afternoon naps. Are feds also responsible for ticketing speeders in Broadway Boulevard now?

Forum List

Back