Sandra Fluke Officially Working With Obama

Then do what men do. Buy it.

Oh. So you're an idiot and you still don't get that contraceptives have many, many more uses than just sex?

No, truly, you are the idiot. Making leaps over any logical connection.

Being the helpless little parasite you are, you want insurance companies to be forced to cover birth control pills for women, regardless of their use.

The normal, responsible people in society believe that contraceptive coverage should be up to the employer and the plan the employer chooses. And if that employer does not want to subsidize women's sluttiness, but still want to provide coverage for legitimate medical reasons, they should be permitted by obammy and Sibelius to purchase just such a policy.

Contraceptives are cheap. You are not a victim, except of your own making. You are, however, a moron, and a pussy to boot.

And who's going to find out what purposes the pills are being used for, and enforce it, again?

And you would have a point if the employer went to the dr. or hospital to make them refuse to give you birth control...

Not offering to pay for something in compensation for whatever reason is not stopping you from your own choices in your medical treatment, for you can go into your little wallet and pay for it yourself.... and they are not stopping you from buying different or extra insurance, all on your own

Or, conversely, we can take everyone out of the woman's bedroom except for herself and her sexual partner, and just tell Health Insurance companies that they need to stop treating women's health issues different than men's health issues.

Thanks for proving my point, dipshit!

Nice jump.. to where, we really don't know.. but nice jump

That has nothing to do with trying to force an employer being forced to provide and/or pay for a level of coverage for whatever reason they may have...

Apparently what Conservatives don't understand is the concept of "It's good for all involved."

As in: "It's good for all involved if women have free and easily available contraception."

Again, you can hop a flight to Africa if you want to see a continent without it. Have fun!

Oh. So you're an idiot and you still don't get that contraceptives have many, many more uses than just sex?

Being the helpless little parasite you are, you want insurance companies to be forced to cover birth control pills for women, regardless of their use.

The normal, responsible people in society believe that contraceptive coverage should be up to the employer and the plan the employer chooses. And if that employer does not want to subsidize women's sluttiness, but still want to provide coverage for legitimate medical reasons, they should be permitted by obammy and Sibelius to purchase just such a policy.

Contraceptives are cheap. You are not a victim, except of your own making. You are, however, a moron, and a pussy to boot.

And who's going to find out what purposes the pills are being used for, and enforce it, again?

Who do you think, dipshit?

No. I asked you. Who is going to find out what purpose the pills are for?

Or, conversely, we can take everyone out of the woman's bedroom except for herself and her sexual partner, and just tell Health Insurance companies that they need to stop treating women's health issues different than men's health issues.

That has nothing to do with trying to force an employer being forced to provide and/or pay for a level of coverage for whatever reason they may have...

Apparently what Conservatives don't understand is the concept of "It's good for all involved."

As in: "It's good for all involved if women have free and easily available contraception."

Again, you can hop a flight to Africa if you want to see a continent without it. Have fun!

Funny thing is, as good as free contraceptives might be, there is no such thing, except to morons like you. It is, however, easily available, and cheap. Quit being such a pussy. Take care of your own wants, dickface.

No. I asked you. Who is going to find out what purpose the pills are for?

I don't give a fuck who you asked. If you cannot figure out how it is determined whether a particular treatment or pill is covered under a given policy, then you are even dumber than you seem.

Remember that wonderful Julia the Obama came up with who he takes care of from cradle to grave..

that seems to be modeled from the liberal today and even the liberal men..

man, this country is doomed

No.. you can argue it is beneficial to have readily available contraception for many medical and non-medical reasons..

To have it free is only for the benefit of the person getting it for free... because indeed it has to be paid for by someone... it does not just fall from the sky

I did not say I wanted no contraception... boy, you do like jumping... but you need to look before you leap... you just jumped into idiotville

And again.... nothing is preventing any adult woman to go and obtain contraception... some insurance plans cover it (I would even say that MOST do).... and MOST employers have it in their insurance plans, if they do offer medical plans. GREAT..... but to FORCE an employer to pay for something that may be against their morals or their stance for whatever reason, is absolute bullshit... if I choose to offer a dental plan as an employer that does not cover metal dental work because I think aliens can tap in to your brain, so be it.. you have the choice to work for me or not work for me... and if you like everything else about my place of employment, you have all the freedom in the world to go get your metal filling and pay for it yourself, or even by supplementary insurance all on your own to cover what I do not choose to cover.... and if indeed most people see my stance in my offered benefits as wrong, I will suffer in finding employees.. and that is the consequences of my own action and my own responsibility... just as in actuality, your health decisions are your personal choice and responsibility

No.. you can argue it is beneficial to have readily available contraception for many medical and non-medical reasons..

To have it free is only for the benefit of the person getting it for free... because indeed it has to be paid for by someone... it does not just fall from the sky

I did not say I wanted no contraception... boy, you do like jumping... but you need to look before you leap... you just jumped into idiotville

And again.... nothing is preventing any adult woman to go and obtain contraception... some insurance plans cover it (I would even say that MOST do).... and MOST employers have it in their insurance plans, if they do offer medical plans. GREAT..... but to FORCE an employer to pay for something that may be against their morals or their stance for whatever reason, is absolute bullshit... if I choose to offer a dental plan as an employer that does not cover metal dental work because I think aliens can tap in to your brain, so be it.. you have the choice to work for me or not work for me... and if you like everything else about my place of employment, you have all the freedom in the world to go get your metal filling and pay for it yourself, or even by supplementary insurance all on your own to cover what I do not choose to cover.... and if indeed most people see my stance in my offered benefits as wrong, I will suffer in finding employees.. and that is the consequences of my own action and my own responsibility... just as in actuality, your health decisions are your personal choice and responsibility

So you're not part of society then?

Where are all those free contraceptives going to come from, conservadddipshit?

Being part of society means I have to pay for your personal responsibilities and not just mine??

No... sorry...

I'll chose freedom over force

Being part of society means I have to pay for your personal responsibilities and not just mine??

No... sorry...

You keep talkin' like that and the President's men will have to investigate you, DD. They are not fond of freedom and liberty for mere Americans.

Where are all those free contraceptives going to come from, conservadddipshit?

I wonder if cutting 5% of the Defense budget would pay for them...

No... sorry...

Being part of society SHOULD make you able to see that we all benefit when population controls are in place.

Then again, you're not that bright.

No... sorry...

Being part of society SHOULD make you able to see that we all benefit when population controls are in place.

Then again, you're not that bright.

Then I want free condoms. If I pout and whine and stomp my feet loud enough, do you think the government will mandate that I also receive "free" contraceptives?

This debate reminds me a lot of the "drug testing welfare recipients" debate. It feels right, "druggies shouldn't get welfare!", so people disreguard the cost to the government.

The cost to the government? Damn, bimbo, your thoughts on this remind me very much of my ass after a night of hard drinking.

This debate reminds me a lot of the "drug testing welfare recipients" debate. It feels right, "druggies shouldn't get welfare!", so people disreguard the cost to the government.

The cost to the government? Damn, bimbo, your thoughts on this remind me very much of my ass after a night of hard drinking.

Its ok to admit you don't care about the cost.

Forum List

Back