Sandra Fluke Officially Working With Obama

I have yet to hear an argument made against coverage for medically necessary birth control. We are talking about women that want it simply to avoid pregnancy. I have no disdain for women. I live them. I think they are every bit as capable as men are. It is you that does not. Consequently, it is bimbos like you that I have utter disdain for. You are to my mom, my friend, my sister, or my wife. I hang with a better class of woman. Ones that don't assume victim hood.

Now go find a cop car to shit on.

So you think an employer should as a woman "Are you using this pill for fucking or for medical reasons?"

I thought you Conservatives were all about privacy and shit.

My gawd you are fucking stupid. Stick-dumb. Aside from maintaining the coverage for the employee, what involvement does the employer have in the woman's medical care? I will answer that for you, since you are clearly to phucking stupid to formulate cogent thoughts. The employer plays no part in the medical care. So, no. Your interpretation is as moronic as the mongoloid that formed it.

So employers don't choose which Health Care insurance to purchase then?

You sound tense.

Sit down, relax and have a cookie

cookies-dough-fundraising.jpg

Normally I would offer to explain how birth control works, but I think you won't ever have a need to know, so what's the point. :)
The way birth control works has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that, when used to avoid pregnancy, it is as medically necessary as a cosmetic nose job.

Shall I help you pay for those cookies as well? They are no more medically necessary than the pills you are too pathetic to purchase for yourself.
Maybe, before ranting about women's health issues you should do a bit of research, it might make you seem less clueless and out of touch.

Upwards of 60% of women who use the pill, take it for "medically necessary reasons" that have nothing to do with an overwhelming desire to fuck every man they see.

No, I'm down arguing this with you, you've added nothing to the conversation except your utter disdain for women.

If he has a disdain for women you aren't helping.

In a world of limited resources, in order to pay for Sandra Fluke's birth control pills, decisions are going to have to be made as to who else DOESN'T get necessary medical attention.

This may be why we will need death panels.

Who must die so that Fluke may fuck?

I nominate Pillow. She's such a great American donchyaknow. AND she don't use her twat any more any way. I'm sure she would step up and make a big sacrifice so Sandra can safely get some more dick.

:lol:

So you think an employer should as a woman "Are you using this pill for fucking or for medical reasons?"

I thought you Conservatives were all about privacy and shit.

My gawd you are fucking stupid. Stick-dumb. Aside from maintaining the coverage for the employee, what involvement does the employer have in the woman's medical care? I will answer that for you, since you are clearly to phucking stupid to formulate cogent thoughts. The employer plays no part in the medical care. So, no. Your interpretation is as moronic as the mongoloid that formed it.

Of course they do, you moron.

The way birth control works has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that, when used to avoid pregnancy, it is as medically necessary as a cosmetic nose job.

Shall I help you pay for those cookies as well? They are no more medically necessary than the pills you are too pathetic to purchase for yourself.
Maybe, before ranting about women's health issues you should do a bit of research, it might make you seem less clueless and out of touch.

Upwards of 60% of women who use the pill, take it for "medically necessary reasons" that have nothing to do with an overwhelming desire to fuck every man they see.

No, I'm down arguing this with you, you've added nothing to the conversation except your utter disdain for women.

*shrug*

I doubt I could change his perception either way.

And if they choose to go with one that DOESN'T cover contraceptives?

*shrug*

You changed mine.
Skank.

To make a comparison, that derps may be able to understand

It is like telling your kid that you will pay for 90% of their college tuition and cover their books and 50% of their share of rent as long as they agree to abide by your rules for grades and major in something that is practical and leads to a career. The kid comes and says that they also want you to pay for beer so they can socialize, and an iMac, because they feel both are needed. And oh, they are changing to major in Sanskrit. The parent stands firm because of what they believe. Now the kid has a set of choices. To abide by the rules to have their college paid for. To see if someone else will front the money for their choices in education and living. Or go get a job to pay for their choice behavior all on their own.

omg:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aFIkK79Of8]Caleb Bonham Interviews Attendees of the Obama/Fluke Campaign Event- YouTube[/ame]

comments at site

And you would have a point if the employer went to the dr. or hospital to make them refuse to give you birth control...

Not offering to pay for something in compensation for whatever reason is not stopping you from your own choices in your medical treatment, for you can go into your little wallet and pay for it yourself.... and they are not stopping you from buying different or extra insurance, all on your own

*shrug*

You are correct, you could not change my perception. I dislike the values of OWS parasites. All you have done is reinforce that dislike.

And you would have a point if the employer went to the dr. or hospital to make them refuse to give you birth control...

Not offering to pay for something in compensation for whatever reason is not stopping you from your own choices in your medical treatment, for you can go into your little wallet and pay for it yourself.... and they are not stopping you from buying different or extra insurance, all on your own

Or, conversely, we can take everyone out of the woman's bedroom except for herself and her sexual partner, and just tell Health Insurance companies that they need to stop treating women's health issues different than men's health issues.

Thanks for proving my point, dipshit!

To make a comparison, that derps may be able to understand

It is like telling your kid that you will pay for 90% of their college tuition and cover their books and 50% of their share of rent as long as they agree to abide by your rules for grades and major in something that is practical and leads to a career. The kid comes and says that they also want you to pay for beer so they can socialize, and an iMac, because they feel both are needed. And oh, they are changing to major in Sanskrit. The parent stands firm because of what they believe. Now the kid has a set of choices. To abide by the rules to have their college paid for. To see if someone else will front the money for their choices in education and living. Or go get a job to pay for their choice behavior all on their own.
You lost the OWS parasites once you mentioned the word "job".

Or, conversely, we can take everyone out of the woman's bedroom except for herself and her sexual partner, and just tell Health Insurance companies that they need to stop treating women's health issues different than men's health issues.

Nice jump.. to where, we really don't know.. but nice jump

That has nothing to do with trying to force an employer being forced to provide and/or pay for a level of coverage for whatever reason they may have...

Exactly. Treat them the same. Cover what is medically necessary. Let women pay for what is not medically necessary themselves. Just like men.

Then do what men do. Buy it.

Oh. So you're an idiot and you still don't get that contraceptives have many, many more uses than just sex?

No, truly, you are the idiot. Making leaps over any logical connection.

Being the helpless little parasite you are, you want insurance companies to be forced to cover birth control pills for women, regardless of their use.

The normal, responsible people in society believe that contraceptive coverage should be up to the employer and the plan the employer chooses. And if that employer does not want to subsidize women's sluttiness, but still want to provide coverage for legitimate medical reasons, they should be permitted by obammy and Sibelius to purchase just such a policy.

Contraceptives are cheap. You are not a victim, except of your own making. You are, however, a moron, and a pussy to boot.

Forum List

Back