Sandra Fluke Officially Working With Obama

Apparently conservadipppshit thinks humans simply cannot control themselves. Well, we know for a fact that the OWS parasites cannot control themselves. They really are no better than any beast of the field. And because they are that stupid and helpless in the face of their urges and the overwhelming, debilitating costs of birth control, it must be provided for them. It must suck to be one of you
OWS parasites. So helpless....

So you're saying Conservatives never fuck out of wedlock and produce babies and then need to go on Welfare to support those babies?

Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider

DiamondDave said:
Hi, you have received -402 reputation points from DiamondDave.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
idiot

Regards,
DiamondDave

Note: This is an automated message.

How intelligent a response DiamondDave! Well played!

Well... you post baseless and preposterous crapola, it gets what it deserves

I agree, you are a fucking pussy and a coward, incapable of actually refuting my points. Good call.

Question.

If you needed a blood transfusion, but your employeer refused to allow your insurance to cover it, would you still be saying "pay for it yourself!" ?

Or if your employeer were, say ... Muslim and you needed a surgery where they wanted to use a pig valve and your employeer refused to allow the insurance to cover that... Still ok with that?

Big difference between needing a surgery to survive, and needing a pill to lay on your back like a dead cockroach. See, one is necessary, the other is simply wanted.

Question.

If you needed a blood transfusion, but your employeer refused to allow your insurance to cover it, would you still be saying "pay for it yourself!" ?

Or if your employeer were, say ... Muslim and you needed a surgery where they wanted to use a pig valve and your employeer refused to allow the insurance to cover that... Still ok with that?

I would know this when reviewing benefits when deciding to join the company... and I would weigh that ahead of time

The company I work for now offers probably the worst insurance benefits I have had in my professional career... though it is still fine for me.... I knew this going in.. and worked out a deal with my ex-wife where instead of me supplying the health insurance for our kids, I would give her the extra money and she supply it because her employer offers much better coverage

So.... if in my current coverage my plan did not cover transfusion... I would indeed pay for it myself if I needed it... even if I am billed and even if I don't have the money to pay for it on the spot

If my employer worshiped monkeys and did not have a plan that covered drugs tested on monkeys, and i knew this ahead of time and I still decided to work for them... fine if they don't cover monkey tested drugs

You have a choice... as does the employer

How intelligent a response DiamondDave! Well played!

Well... you post baseless and preposterous crapola, it gets what it deserves

I agree, you are a fucking pussy and a coward, incapable of actually refuting my points. Good call.

Then prove that being conservative lowers IQ... put up or shut up, asshole troll

Thanks for proving it's Conservatives driving the average IQ and intellect in this country down.

Apparently conservadipppshit thinks humans simply cannot control themselves. Well, we know for a fact that the OWS parasites cannot control themselves. They really are no better than any beast of the field. And because they are that stupid and helpless in the face of their urges and the overwhelming, debilitating costs of birth control, it must be provided for them. It must suck to be one of you

So you're saying Conservatives never fuck out of wedlock and produce babies and then need to go on Welfare to support those babies?

No, shitstain, that is not what I am saying. I am saying buy your own fucking birth control. You parasites are the biggest bunch of helpless pussies to walk the earth. " help me, big government. I want sex free of its natural consequences, and I need everyone else to help me pay for it. I am too helpless to even carry out this simple bit of personal responsibility". Fucking morons.

Question.

Big difference between needing a surgery to survive, and needing a pill to lay on your back like a dead cockroach. See, one is necessary, the other is simply wanted.

You're gross. And I wish there was a way to make you tattoo that gross shit on your forehead so you never get laid again.

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME: Women don't just take the pill for fuck action. They take it for many, many things. And if they do take it just to fuck, it's still something we should pay for. Unless you like rampant crime and poverty, of course.

Question.

You're gross. And I wish there was a way to make you tattoo that gross shit on your forehead so you never get laid again.

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME: Women don't just take the pill for fuck action. They take it for many, many things. And if they do take it just to fuck, it's still something we should pay for. Unless you like rampant crime and poverty, of course.

Yes.. there are more uses for the pill.. complexion, etc...

No.. it is not something WE should all pay for... it is something the INDIVIDUAL should pay for if their employer does not offer BC coverage or if the individual does not have health insurance....

You ain't owed jack shit for a personal want or even a personal need.. whichever one you think it is...

No, shitstain, that is not what I am saying. I am saying buy your own fucking birth control. You parasites are the biggest bunch of helpless pussies to walk the earth. " help me, big government. I want sex free of its natural consequences, and I need everyone else to help me pay for it. I am too helpless to even carry out this simple bit of personal responsibility". Fucking morons.

We're the morons, right? Even though we're the ones who acknowledge that despite thousands of years of people trying to control human sexual activity it's impossible. So we decide the next best thing is to prevent the very real and very bad consequences of lack of contraceptives. You decide to keep doing what has NEVER EVER WORKED.

You know what they call that right? Doing the same thing over and over despite the same result?

Question.

Considering this has been a national issue for awhile now, I have to assume you are choosing to ignore the list of medical reasons physicians prescribe birth control for. Some of them are mundane, some of them serious, all of them are issues best left between the patient and her doctor. Its my personal opinion that it you're going to allow employers to deny coverage based on religious beliefs then you can't complain when other religions start choosing to opt out of coverage.

No.. it is not something WE should all pay for... it is something the INDIVIDUAL should pay for if their employer does not offer BC coverage or if the individual does not have health insurance....

You ain't owed jack shit for a personal want or even a personal need.. whichever one you think it is...

It's not about being owed anything. This is the primary failing of Conservative thought. Nobody thinks women are OWED free birth control, but then again you could argue that since they're the only ones on the planet equipped with the right parts to be saddled with the task of populating the Earth, that maybe we do OWE it to them to let them decide when to be saddled with that burden.

But it's not about being owed. It's about what's right for the country as a whole. And again, you want to see what lack of contraceptives does to a populace, go to Africa. Or go to the Philippines before their MASSIVE contraceptive campaign.

You prove a key point about Conservatives: head in the sand, completely dismissive of valid, vital social science that proves a need for something.

We're the morons, right? Even though we're the ones who acknowledge that despite thousands of years of people trying to control human sexual activity it's impossible. So we decide the next best thing is to prevent the very real and very bad consequences of lack of contraceptives. You decide to keep doing what has NEVER EVER WORKED.

You know what they call that right? Doing the same thing over and over despite the same result?

Yes, you are the morons. Because there are no lack of contraceptives. They are very cheap, and readily available. Try helping yourself once in a while, you little pussy.

Question.

Considering this has been a national issue for awhile now, I have to assume you are choosing to ignore the list of medical reasons physicians prescribe birth control for. Some of them are mundane, some of them serious, all of them are issues best left between the patient and her doctor. Its my personal opinion that it you're going to allow employers to deny coverage based on religious beliefs then you can't complain when other religions start choosing to opt out of coverage.

No, I am not ignoring that. Rhinoplasty has legitimate medical reasons. Should we also pay to have Sandra flukes hideous beak fixed? Fuckin parasites.

I would have no issue with any business opting out of coverage.

Last edited:
I see the attacks on Fluke as a sign that the right is worried about her.

It is ironic that they cry foul if anyone says anything at all about Palin but they attack Fluke's sexual habits and call her a slut and she is fair game.

Pathetic but it's working in Obama's favor so keep it up.

It's not about being owed anything. This is the primary failing of Conservative thought. Nobody thinks women are OWED free birth control, but then again you could argue that since they're the only ones on the planet equipped with the right parts to be saddled with the task of populating the Earth, that maybe we do OWE it to them to let them decide when to be saddled with that burden.

But it's not about being owed. It's about what's right for the country as a whole. And again, you want to see what lack of contraceptives does to a populace, go to Africa. Or go to the Philippines before their MASSIVE contraceptive campaign.

You prove a key point about Conservatives: head in the sand, completely dismissive of valid, vital social science that proves a need for something.

And you are not OWED to FORCE someone to offer it as a benefit for employment compensation either... you have the choice to work there or not if it is that big of a deal for you... you can always buy and pay for an insurance plan that covers it, all on your own

Women can decide... and they can earn to pay for it themselves as well..

Like I said before... I am all for a company who does offer plans that cover it, but I am also fine with companies that offer plans that do not cover it.. for WHATEVER reason they may have... whether it is cost, belief, or because they think that Ringo Starr told them after listening to a Beatles song backwards

There may or may not be a need for birth control. There is absolutely no need to have mandated birth control coverage. Anymore than mandatory rhinoplasty coverage is needed. It's wanted. By parasites like you. Helpless, whining, foot stomping, bloodsucking, victims of big mean society. Always needin government to step in and equalize the world for you. Pussies.

And you are not OWED to FORCE someone to offer it as a benefit for employment compensation either... you have the choice to work there or not if it is that big of a deal for you... you can always buy and pay for an insurance plan that covers it, all on your own

Women can decide... and they can earn to pay for it themselves as well..

Like I said before... I am all for a company who does offer plans that cover it, but I am also fine with companies that offer plans that do not cover it.. for WHATEVER reason they may have... whether it is cost, belief, or because they think that Ringo Starr told them after listening to a Beatles song backwards

Women can decide? Women can earn? Women can pay for it? What do you think they are, men?

Forum List

Back