Sandra Fluke Officially Working With Obama

Listening to Rush Limbaugh. He called her "Sandra FLUCK" and then said, "Hmm, what does she make you think of?" Then he had to wait awhile before he could stop laughing enough to speak.

Classy leader the Republican Party has.

Republican party leader? to who?
and I love it, first of all, WHY does she need birth contol? You gonna take a shot at that rdean? She's as hot as Barbara Streisand.

Just a different way of saying he removed work requirements. He made it possible to rewrite the law at the whim of the Sec of Health and Human Services. Obama has no intention of making it harder for people to qualify. This was intended to make it easier. If they decide that watching television is work then they're qualified to receive welfare.

He essentially gutted welfare reform.

That's simply false but since the Right loves the lie, the truth here becomes irrelevant.

Going around the letter of the law by making it easier to change it is not going to prevent it from being changed. It simply makes it easier to warp it's original intent, which according to experts was a pretty damned effective law.

You've read the waiver?

Rush asked for a finder's fee.

"When I say the name Sandra Fluke, what's the first thing that pops into your mind?" he said. "The first thing that comes up is my name! ... I should be getting a finder's fee."
-Rush Limbaugh

Listening to Rush Limbaugh. He called her "Sandra FLUCK" and then said, "Hmm, what does she make you think of?" Then he had to wait awhile before he could stop laughing enough to speak.

Classy leader the Republican Party has.

Excuse me.....LMAO......

You're killing me.....LOL...

That's like calling Ed Schultz a leader of the Democrat Party.

What is she 30? I love how the liberals called her a "Student", but yet she was near or at 30 years old, been in school her whole life (typical liberal) and testafied before congress, but she was a "student" and poor Rush picked on her, nope he picked on an activist of the democratic party, man liberals hide behind skirts like nobodys businesss

Yeah! Fuck super smart people who get advanced degrees and then go on to be leaders of new industry and advance civilization! What total assholes!

Thanks for proving it's Conservatives driving the average IQ and intellect in this country down.

I know it's been a decade since you touched a woman, but the doesn't mean you get to spoil everyone else's fun.

So tell us how much birth control costs a month.

Yeah, I don't feel like going down that road again. I'm sure you've aruged this same point before and I know I have.

The fundamental issue is, you don't think insurance companies should be required to cover birth control, I disagree. I highly doubt anything either of us type is going to alter the perception of the other.

I have no problem if insurance companies wish to offer a compensation package that includes birth control, paid for by the customer, of course.

Yeah, I don't feel like going down that road again. I'm sure you've aruged this same point before and I know I have.

The fundamental issue is, you don't think insurance companies should be required to cover birth control, I disagree. I highly doubt anything either of us type is going to alter the perception of the other.

I have no problem if insurance companies wish to offer a compensation package that includes birth control, paid for by the customer, of course.

Who pays for YOUR medications, Grampa?

The woman's unfortunate name is correctly prounced FLUCK. It might be because she disliked being called a FLUKE.

The value of having Fluke in the campaign is that everywhere she goes, all the normal American people she talks to, all the normal American people who get to know her

get to be reminded that Rush Limbaugh, the spiritual/intellectual/philosophical leader of modern American conservatism,

called her a slut.
Someone who wants to be absolved of the responsibilities of her choices IS a slut.

You hitch your wagon to her, if you like. But don't hold her up as a paragon of virtue.

The value of having Fluke in the campaign is that everywhere she goes, all the normal American people she talks to, all the normal American people who get to know her

get to be reminded that Rush Limbaugh, the spiritual/intellectual/philosophical leader of modern American conservatism,

called her a slut.
Someone who wants to be absolved of the responsibilities of her choices IS a slut.

You hitch your wagon to her, if you like. But don't hold her up as a paragon of virtue.

Taking birth control is being absolved of your choices now? Better tell that to all the women out there who take it to regulate their periods.

Seriously, why does anyone give a fuck about this issue? Of course women should have free access to contraceptives. I mean, unless you love all the awesome things that come with over-population?

Of course you do. You're Conservatives. You think this planet will sustain us forever, and if it doesn't WHO CARES! You'll be long dead before it goes kapow, so why try and minimize our impact on it?

called her a slut.

Taking birth control is being absolved of your choices now? Better tell that to all the women out there who take it to regulate their periods.

Seriously, why does anyone give a fuck about this issue? Of course women should have free access to contraceptives. I mean, unless you love all the awesome things that come with over-population?

Of course you do. You're Conservatives. You think this planet will sustain us forever, and if it doesn't WHO CARES! You'll be long dead before it goes kapow, so why try and minimize our impact on it?
...or people could just not have sex until they can pay for their own preventive measures or until they're ready to have children.

It's called "personal responsibility". I understand it's a foreign concept to you.

I too have no problem if an insurance company offers packages that have birth control and other ones that do not... and I have no problem with an employer choosing what packages they wish to purchase to offer to employees, no matter if their choice is based on price or moral standard or if the freaking tooth fairy told them what to offer

I do not even have a problem with employees asking the employer for more options according to what they want...

What I have a problem with is an employee saying that it HAS to be offered to them.... no... it does not HAVE to be offered, for you can go out and purchase the extra yourself, or (GASP) pay for the birth control out of pocket.... and if you don't like what the company offers, either discuss it with them or if it means that much to you (for whatever reason), just go work somewhere else

...or people could just not have sex until they can pay for their own preventive measures or until they're ready to have children.

It's called "personal responsibility". I understand it's a foreign concept to you.

Oh, so you have no fucking clue what birth control pills are, or how they're used?

Here's a quick primer:

1. Many women take these pills REGARDLESS OF HOW OFTEN THE FUCK so they can regulate very painful, often often debilitating menstrual issues. I'm sure most of the women you meet at the Early Birds special at the singles bar are all dried up down there, but many, many women take these pills outside the auspices of sex.

2. People fuck, Dave. I know you and your fellow Conservatives don't like to hear this, but regardless of all your hand-wringing and Jesus-fying, people still fuck. And the fuck a lot. They fuck so much that without birth control methods readily available, our population will skyrocket, which leads to rampant poverty, which leads to crime, etc. Population control is a GOOD thing.

3. It's not "personal responsibility" that you're preaching. It's trying to curb natural biological impulses in a completely impossible way. My parents are two of the most devout born-again Conservatives you'll ever meet. And when they were 17 they had sex out of wedlock ON PURPOSE to create a baby so they could go live with each other. They're still together now, by the way 40 years in December. So if we know people are going to do this shit, regardless of their upbringing, why not make the good, healthy, and productive means of stemming population growth available?

I know why...because you're old and out of touch.

Question.

If you needed a blood transfusion, but your employeer refused to allow your insurance to cover it, would you still be saying "pay for it yourself!" ?

Or if your employeer were, say ... Muslim and you needed a surgery where they wanted to use a pig valve and your employeer refused to allow the insurance to cover that... Still ok with that?

Question.

If you needed a blood transfusion, but your employeer refused to allow your insurance to cover it, would you still be saying "pay for it yourself!" ?

Or if your employeer were, say ... Muslim and you needed a surgery where they wanted to use a pig valve and your employeer refused to allow the insurance to cover that... Still ok with that?

Of course they would. These are the people that cheered when Ron Paul intimated that uninsured adults should die if they chose not to pay for health insurance themselves. They're gross people, these Tea Baggers.

I'm gonna fuck Sandra Fluke, and you guys are going to pay for it ya heard?

Be sure to double bag that bad boy before you go in for the action. Never know who, or what was there before you.

No man will ever want to marry her... She been had to many times. She's Puke ugly to boot.

She was a plant from the left.. Its as obvious as Nancy Pelosi is insane.

Last edited:
Apparently conservadipppshit thinks humans simply cannot control themselves. Well, we know for a fact that the OWS parasites cannot control themselves. They really are no better than any beast of the field. And because they are that stupid and helpless in the face of their urges and the overwhelming, debilitating costs of birth control, it must be provided for them. It must suck to be one of you
OWS parasites. So helpless....

Forum List

Back