Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

For the third time, I don't think it happened exactly the way it has been reported. That's because NO ONE but the shooter knows what actually happened. Just because the official story isn't 100% correct doesn't mean it's a conspiracy.

Which do you think is more close to the truth:

1. that a crazed gunman busted into an elementary school and shot teachers and students.

or

2. The government plotted, with the cooperation of dozens of school officials, the police and fire departments, and parents and elementary school students, to fake a school shooting in order to get a ban on large capacity magazines and assault rifles.

Which do you think is more likely?

this folks coming from a troll who STILL thinks oswald was the lone assassin of kennedy.:lmao:

even though even the LAMESTREAM media has done a piece on it endorcing the warren commission that oswald did it but even THEY have come out and admitted that 80% of americans now believe the truth that there was a conspiracy.But according to Predfan troll.those 80% of americans are tin foil hatters.:lol::lol::lol::lmao:

And you and trufers and Paultards are spouting the bull shit of a man who has gotten rich on the deaths of 3,000 innocent people, and is now trying to do it over the corpses of innocent women and children.

I see your interested in a game of dodgeball.:lol::lol::lol: thanks for proving the truth scares you AGAIN acting like ONE MAN is the only one saying this.:lol::lol::clap2:

keep it up with the comedy kid.I didnt have such a good day at work today.your entertainment of dodgeball is great and makes the day funner.:clap2::D:lol::lol:

So, we are to believe that a whole school is in on the conspiracy, all of the teachers, the parents, and the students, plus the whole fire and police departments, and the surrounding town?

How are they going to hide the children who died but didn't die? How are they going to keep a parent or a teacher from subsequently writing a national best-seller based on how the government used them to creat a false massacre?

Can you not see how preposterous your claim is?

What's really, really terrifying about this is that if it is a government conspiracy to take away our right to bear arms....then our government is responsible for the deaths of those innocent children. They will do whatever it takes to get their agenda. Are we really any different than Nazi Germany?

My question remains, how did the bushwhacker supposedly kill all those people and then end up back in the trunk of the car? How did a man shoot his way through the school door and all their security without ANY of it being caught on their very expensive, very new security cameras?

While I feel the media hyped the story, the evidence of conspiracy is WAY TOO flimsy. Wet paper thin.

So, we are to believe that a whole school is in on the conspiracy, all of the teachers, the parents, and the students, plus the whole fire and police departments, and the surrounding town?

How are they going to hide the children who died but didn't die? How are they going to keep a parent or a teacher from subsequently writing a national best-seller based on how the government used them to creat a false massacre?

What's really, really terrifying about this is that if it is a government conspiracy to take away our right to bear arms....then our government is responsible for the deaths of those innocent children. They will do whatever it takes to get their agenda. Are we really any different than Nazi Germany?

My question remains, how did the bushwhacker supposedly kill all those people and then end up back in the trunk of the car? How did a man shoot his way through the school door and all their security without ANY of it being caught on their very expensive, very new security cameras?

Wait for the investigation to end, and if there are security cameras do you really expect the footage to be released already? If at all? I mean kids getting shot?

County not country. You know the people who would have elected the coroner? The people who would know him....The people that would say he was lying or not acting as his normal self.......

Yeah, I don't think there is any way to fake something like this. The coroner, medical personnel, other emergency responders. It simply wouldn't be possible.

Real conspiracies are impossible, people can't keep their mouths shut.

Good point.

There is zero possibility that this is faked or staged, it simply couldn't survive scrutiny.

So the possibilities are this is what it appears to be, a deranged pyscho murdering children for no reason.

Or, he was an agent of the President murdering children to promote the agenda of revoking civil rights by Obama.

Or, Adam Lanza was framed by CIA/NSA assassins who murdered these children to promote the Obama administration agenda.

Occam's razor would suggest the first scenario.

Are we certain the cameras didn't catch it?

You guys ignored this the first time I posted it. Care to address anything in it?

No, they can't, and you failed to list Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Clearly they must have been intimately involved. :D

County not country. You know the people who would have elected the coroner? The people who would know him....The people that would say he was lying or not acting as his normal self.......

Yeah, I don't think there is any way to fake something like this. The coroner, medical personnel, other emergency responders. It simply wouldn't be possible.

thats not true..people can keep secrets.. governments can keep secrets..but it is not possible all these people are actors..actors are people to..they have family.. friends ,neighbours,past and there are far to many of them

This is the man thees people get this stuff from-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZnxyxxhW48&feature=related]Alex Jones angry psycho - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QUyNn_yCzI&feature=related]Alex Jones angry psycho2 - YouTube[/ame]

There is tons out there. This guy is the guy the OP gets his talking points from And they have the nerve to say no one pays attention.

thats not true..people can keep secrets.. governments can keep secrets..but it is not possible all these people are actors..actors are people to..they have family.. friends ,neighbours,past and there are far to many of them

All the leaks from the Obama Whitehouse say that even the government can't keep secrets.

In a true modern day conspiracy, the argument isn't about keeping ones mouth shut. It's about being believed. There are masters out there of creating realities and compartmentalizing the concussions they create.

As if psy-ops isn't real. LOL

What proof do you have that it happened the way it has been reported? And what the Idiot Box told you, doesn't count as proof either. I'll wait.

Why must everything be a CT, Princess? Have you never heard of rational thought? Logic? Reality? Perspective? Occam's Razor? :D

Exactly, you have no proof. Now back to your Idiot Box, Idiot.

As expected, you really have never heard of any of those things but you can look 'em up. :D

299062_556337421060542_408316315_n-630x616.jpeg

You're trying too hard dude..................almost everyone has a doppelganger running around on the planet, it's just a matter of time before you meet them.

Me? I met mine in Millington TN in 88 or 89 while stationed there. I'd had a pretty bad bicycle accident and was on crutches.

Well, I went to the bar to talk to some friends, and when I walked in, people that I didn't even know were coming up to me and asking me what happened. Well, one of them was the best friend of the dude that looked like me, and after 30 seconds or so, he finally realized I wasn't who he thought I was.

Well, the dude's wife was supposed to meet with some people in that bar, and he had me wait until his wife came in. She came up to me, looked at the crutches, and then hugged me and asked what happened. When she looked at me closely, she realized I wasn't her husband and freaked out a little.

He and I could have passed for identical twins.

All yet while rejecting all manner of rational, logical facts Paulitician unquestioningly accepts that the pictures are all of the same woman. It's the only place CTs can function ... the Twilight Zone. :D

The local PD to, as well as EMT, and survivors ? Makes no sense. None of it ads up no matter what the new batman movie says.

To 9/11 inside nutjob, Youtube = truth.

And there we have it.

Predictable.

To Toto and Predfan trolls logic and the other trolls on here,if the corporate controlled media and our corrupt government institutions say it happened that way,that makes it automatically true no matter if witnesses there say otherwise.predictable.:lol::lol::lmao:

according to Totos logic,if someone is on a youtube video saying one plus one equals two,then according to Totos warped logic he has,that person is automatically wrong because its on a youtube video.:lol::lmao:

This frady cat troll Toto really needs to get that comedy club going.:lol:

go shit in your hat, loon.

Forum List

Back