Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Oh......and not one single solitary EMS worker was allowed within 100 yards of the school. Hmmmm......sounds reasonable. In fact, helicopters were hovering overhead at the school when the first EMS units were contacted. I suppose that happens most everyday!!!

DO tell, Who brought out the two children who died enroute or at the Hospital? Who brought out the two wounded adults who survived?

The interview of the CME......clearly legit!!

You maybe have proof it wasn't? That's proof not opinion.

One of the richest school districts in the United States.......no video whatsoever of this kid entering the school.

I have no Idea if it is one of the richest school districts or not, where did this information come from? And while you are looking for that give us a rundown on what video surveillance was in use at the school.

A 150 pound kid carries 3-4 weapons and at least 180 rounds of ammo ( see CME statement ) with him and carries this out with a kill rate that is 60% higher than any other mass shooting all within 5 minutes. A 150 pound autistic kid......with zero special military type training and nobody but nobody ever saw him at a gun range.

One Ar 15 Weight with 30 round magazine is less than 9 pounds. 2 pistols, and even 500 rounds of ammo.....I'd say a 10 year old could carry it.....

Victoria Soto has a FACEBOOK page 4 days before the day of the shootings......it was a RIP page.

Face book pages can have their names changed with the original date. Got any proof the page was shown beforehand? Didn't think so.

A neighbor who supposedly rescued about a dozen kids changes his story of the events not once, but three times!!!!

I've heard people describe the same combat action at least 5 different ways...

No video of Lanza trying to purchase a weapon in a Ct. gun store the Tuesday before the shooting.

Does the store have a video system? Who says he was there, and why would he need another weapon he had his mothers...

An autistic kid destroys a hard drive on his computer but not a page of any kind of manifesto.

OK.

600 students in the school.......not a single interview of any other parents in the school to see how this tragedy effected them.

You think not? Because you haven't seen them?

Dozens of people marching in a circle at the fire house......in the front door........out the back door.......in the front door.........out the back door. OK

Please provide video of this race track.

Zero photos of the crimes aftermath.

I for one do not care to see 20 dead kids. You some kind of sicko? Don't bother answering that.

Zero photographic evidence of 600 children being evacuated from the school. OK

I do seem to remember seeing Pics or video of kids being moved away from the building. But I could be wrong.

Official report states that the school administrators ran ROWARDS the shooter to investigate when they were gunned down!!! OK

Yes and?

The single released photo of the Parker family shows the 6 year old little blonde girl on the fathers lap.......but one problem. She has no legs.

Debunked. Look closer....

What is shockingly exposed by your point-by-point destruction of these CT "facts" is the unadulterated BS and outright fabrications CTs must cling to just so they can inject themselves into and be the hero of the story. Some of these guys evidently have never spent a day with their feet on the ground.

Skooks has no interest in actually having an honest debate. He's a troll, a ghoul, or both.

QUOTE=SKANKYBILL
Yikes s0n.....you're in deep.
And ps.......philosophy is gay.

QUOTE: SAYIT
Woo. Just minutes after Rock posts about your trollish nature you jump in to support his point. Way to go. Princess. :lol:

Last edited:
Like I said.....the hopelessly duped fall all over themselves trying to discredit people still seeking answers to many, many questions!!

And I guess there are a lot of k00ks in this country because ONE video alone has gotten over 8.5 million hits. That's just one video >>>

Sandy Hook conspiracy video viewed 8.5 million times on YouTube | National Post

What is exceedingly clear is that the handful of board members jumping out of their socks to perpetuate the established narrative believe EVERYTHING that the government tells them. EVERYTHING. No elaboration necessary. These people watch NBC News at 7, take their bat and ball and go home every time. People don't want to wade into this........they are terrified at what they might find. I get it.

So for those who want to see what the epic levels of bizarre are associated with this event, check this out >>>

Police Officer Exposes The Unanswered Questions Of The Sandy Hook Tragedy

These are also excellent vids/articles >>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9i20HESX8]Adam Lanza...Did he really exist - YouTube[/ame]

Co-creating Our New Earth : Sandy Hook Shooting: Did it happen the way they are telling us ??

Sandy Hook gunman had hundreds of bullets left - Story - World - 3 News

Now now Pauline, never once have I said that you hate children or that you hate America....

I have said that you were stupid, and you never disappoint us in proving it..

Now if you ever have any actual proof against the Government I'll be glad to hear it or see it...

But so far we've seen opinions and coincidences, and faked photos.... But you would never use those would you?

There could never be enough proof for people like you. I'm afraid you're too far gone now. So just keep on pleasing your Master there little doggy. I understand that's all you know.

Like I said.....the hopelessly duped fall all over themselves trying to discredit people still seeking answers to many, many questions!!

And I guess there are a lot of k00ks in this country because ONE video alone has gotten over 8.5 million hits. That's just one video >>>

What is exceedingly clear is that the handful of board members jumping out of their socks to perpetuate the established narrative believe EVERYTHING that the government tells them. EVERYTHING. No elaboration necessary. These people watch NBC News at 7, take their bat and ball and go home every time. People don't want to wade into this........they are terrified at what they might find. I get it.

So for those who want to see what the epic levels of bizarre are associated with this event, check this out >>>

Adam Lanza...Did he really exist - YouTube

Co-creating Our New Earth : Sandy Hook Shooting: Did it happen the way they are telling us ??

Yeah, he's a Ghost. Very interesting. Thanks.

And there again is part of the problem....Why can't you find any real evidence about what happened that day? because the internet is so full of Bullshit from the conspiracy assholes.... Look up Sandy Hook and there are pages and pages of conspiracy BS And it starts right after the few news stories about remembrance services.....
Like a video of a woman who searches for a name but not in Newtown.
Or the second site that claimed there was no rifle found in the building.

What can I say when you have nothing but dis-information to present as evidence.

Oh......and not one single solitary EMS worker was allowed within 100 yards of the school. Hmmmm......sounds reasonable. In fact, helicopters were hovering overhead at the school when the first EMS units were contacted. I suppose that happens most everyday!!!

DO tell, Who brought out the two children who died enroute or at the Hospital? Who brought out the two wounded adults who survived?

The interview of the CME......clearly legit!!

You maybe have proof it wasn't? That's proof not opinion.

One of the richest school districts in the United States.......no video whatsoever of this kid entering the school.

I have no Idea if it is one of the richest school districts or not, where did this information come from? And while you are looking for that give us a rundown on what video surveillance was in use at the school.

A 150 pound kid carries 3-4 weapons and at least 180 rounds of ammo ( see CME statement ) with him and carries this out with a kill rate that is 60% higher than any other mass shooting all within 5 minutes. A 150 pound autistic kid......with zero special military type training and nobody but nobody ever saw him at a gun range.

One Ar 15 Weight with 30 round magazine is less than 9 pounds. 2 pistols, and even 500 rounds of ammo.....I'd say a 10 year old could carry it.....

Victoria Soto has a FACEBOOK page 4 days before the day of the shootings......it was a RIP page.

Face book pages can have their names changed with the original date. Got any proof the page was shown beforehand? Didn't think so.

A neighbor who supposedly rescued about a dozen kids changes his story of the events not once, but three times!!!!

I've heard people describe the same combat action at least 5 different ways...

No video of Lanza trying to purchase a weapon in a Ct. gun store the Tuesday before the shooting.

Does the store have a video system? Who says he was there, and why would he need another weapon he had his mothers...

An autistic kid destroys a hard drive on his computer but not a page of any kind of manifesto.

OK.

600 students in the school.......not a single interview of any other parents in the school to see how this tragedy effected them.

You think not? Because you haven't seen them?

Dozens of people marching in a circle at the fire house......in the front door........out the back door.......in the front door.........out the back door. OK

Please provide video of this race track.

Zero photos of the crimes aftermath.

I for one do not care to see 20 dead kids. You some kind of sicko? Don't bother answering that.

Zero photographic evidence of 600 children being evacuated from the school. OK

I do seem to remember seeing Pics or video of kids being moved away from the building. But I could be wrong.

Official report states that the school administrators ran ROWARDS the shooter to investigate when they were gunned down!!! OK

Yes and?

The single released photo of the Parker family shows the 6 year old little blonde girl on the fathers lap.......but one problem. She has no legs.

Debunked. Look closer....

Yikes s0n.....you're in deep.

And ps.......philosophy is gay.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:
if that's true then your philosophy is also gay ....

that clip just reeks of credibility.....not!

Now now Pauline, never once have I said that you hate children or that you hate America....

Now if you ever have any actual proof against the Government I'll be glad to hear it or see it...

But so far we've seen opinions and coincidences, and faked photos.... But you would never use those would you?

There could never be enough proof for people like you. I'm afraid you're too far gone now. So just keep on pleasing your Master there little doggy. I understand that's all you know.
(place irony here)

(place irony here)

It's obvious that Pauline never served in the military. Or at least never made it out of basic....

Hmmmm......kinda interesting how desperate a couple of people in here are to cling to the official story despite millions of people who find a high degree of fuckedupedness surrounding Sandy Hook. Zero curiosity.

Hmmmmmmm..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOiwDafMCbU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOiwDafMCbU[/ame]

Last edited:
Hmmmm......kinda interesting how desperate a couple of people in here are to cling to the official story despite millions of people who find a high degree of fuckedupedness surrounding Sandy Hook. Zero curiosity.

Hmmmmmmm..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook - YouTube
talk about making shit up!
a few tin nuts sack scattered around the planet does not millions make.:lol:

Last edited:
You can talk shit all you want, it proves nothing other than the fact you have proved nothing.

You are exactly right asshole!!!:up: Gee......what a genius.

Never said I did prove anything.......and that's the whole problem with all of this stuff on Sandy Hook. A media that is up everybody's ass always asked no questions.......they accepted the official story, took their bat and ball and went home. No questions.

Some people simply cannot accept the fact that False Flag attacks do occur. There have been many.

For example......... Phantoms in the Gulf of Tonkin | Joe Crubaugh

But this isn't about Tonkin.... Is it.... That is a whole other subject. And even that isn;'t exactly a false flag, but a royal screw up...

Your video makes me sick, I've watched parts of it before but just the first part where Lanza was too weak to carry an Ar15 and 2 pistols is enough to make one laugh..And how much of a shot do you have to be to fire into a group of kids huddled in a corner? It takes about a second to hit a button and eject a magazine and slap in a new one, faster if you've got them taped. I don't know if they were or not.

At any rate your video is again nothing more than uninformed opinion.

Here is the real aftermath of Sandyhook, or at least a small part of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATv7lfWAcLg]Ravens Angel: Josephine Gay - YouTube[/ame]

And there again is part of the problem....Why can't you find any real evidence about what happened that day? because the internet is so full of Bullshit from the conspiracy assholes.... Look up Sandy Hook and there are pages and pages of conspiracy BS And it starts right after the few news stories about remembrance services.....
Like a video of a woman who searches for a name but not in Newtown.
Or the second site that claimed there was no rifle found in the building.

What can I say when you have nothing but dis-information to present as evidence.

Nah, dis-information is what your beloved Big Brother engages in. It's what he's all about. No one does it more than him.

Last edited:
You can talk shit all you want, it proves nothing other than the fact you have proved nothing.

And what have you hopeless Goose Steppers proven? All you have is what you've seen on the Idiot Box. You haven't presented any proof either way. I'll wait for some though. Because unlike you, i have patience and an open mind.

Forum List

Back