Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Hey I get it......a huge majority of the people just cant escape the matrix. Some, like those who always gravitate to this forum trying to do the debunk thing, desperately cling to the matrix. I used to be exactly like these meatheads Ollie and GT........automatically buy the official reports EVERY SINGLE TIME!! I get it why people do......its some really terrifying stuff.

Im not at all sure about this illuminati thing but what I am sure about is that the symbolism surrounding it sure does show up in a lot of places where fucked up things have occurred. What I am also sure about is that Sandy Hook, as officially reported, definitely did not happen. You have to have a plate in your head or be otherwise dim to think Newtown happened as "they" say it did.

Yeah, it is pretty funny observing them so obsessed with coming here to 'Debunk' all Conspiracy Theories. I just look at it like there must still be a tiny spark of doubt and curiosity left in em. Big Brother hasn't crushed that completely yet. I mean they sure are here a lot, no? Some of em actually feel compelled to come here to defend him. I guess they feel they're even being heroic coming here to dutifully defend their Big Brother's honor. They believe they're on the side of good and righteousness. Something bizarre like that. But we've had these discussions before. Some are likely paid Government Internet Trolls. But others are just good old fashioned obedient Sheep. The Forum is called 'Conspiracy Theories.' It's all just theory. It's people getting together to question Big Brother. Nothing more, nothing less.

Gomer Pyle Ollie,,candyass,dawgshit,Uncensored, rat in the ass and the newest one soupnazi are all paid trolls.

They give it away in the fact they devote their entire lives to coming here trolling the boards night and day and when cornered with facts they cant refute,they evade them and change the subject and post lies to try and save face in defeat.

THATS the trypical behavioir of paid internet trolls.

Candyass,Gomer Pyle Ollie,Uncensored,and soupnazi are beyond any doubt paid government trolls.

Its not just this site they come and troll at,they post on MANY other message boards as well their lies and propaganda defending the lies of government corruption to no end.

To go to SEVERAL message boards like they do and troll night and day posting lies all the time constantly like they do,thats a dead give away right there.Nobody has THAT much time on their hands to go around posting lies like they do everyday constantly unless of course they are getting paid for it.

people like G.T and freedom becki for instance though,they're not.They seldom ever venture into this section and they dont post lies constantly when confronted with facts they cant refute.They either leave or come back with just one liner insults to feel better about themselves.thats just the typical behaviour of brainwashed sheep in denial.

I want chickenlittle911 to come out of hiding and show me just one other message board where i have posted about conspiracy theories. That is one other board that is still in existence. And please tell me what name I use on that board...
Because besides the one board I'm an admin on I don't post anywhere else.....haven't the time.... Ask any Mod or admin how that works......And I know 911shitforbrains has never been on the board I admin because I've never had to neg anyone there.

And yes 911shitforbrains, we know you are reading this....

What is amazing here is that you know this even though you haven't a shred of evidence saying so....Simply amazing.........

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!!

There were markings on the back of a place mat in a Chinese restaurant in Houston, that when viewed while looking though a glass of water with purple food coloring, form the outline of the Persian numeral 6 and 3. Obviously this refers to numerology in the Southern Andes and points to the lost Hindu city of Karishima. Thus PROVING that George W. Bush personally set explosive charges in the WTC and 9/11 was an inside job.

It's all so simple....

Well why didn't you say so sooner........

Ollie......you are more full of shit than any member on this whole message board!! You're a paid hack and everybody knows it who is not amongst the hopelessly duped. You're good at what you do though......gotta say that. You don't miss a beat.

But nobody could live to your age and be that fucking naïve.

now 6 farts in a row from the paid trolls.:9:

6 since dawgshit thanked fellow troll G.T.

9/11......if you study this Ollie guy closely, he's all over every single thread in here and only in here = a paid hack to debunk conspiracies.

The GT guy......Ive come across him in other forums......embraces the msm party line every time. Propagandists feast off guys like him......and there are many.

Something fascinating about both of these meatheads........both post up avatars of themselves from selfies.:ack-1: And they call us mental cases.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Last edited:
You dont know me on any other forums you fucking weird assed fuck boy.

9/11......if you study this Ollie guy closely, he's all over every single thread in here and only in here = a paid hack to debunk conspiracies.

The GT guy......Ive come across him in other forums......embraces the msm party line every time. Propagandists feast off guys like him......and there are many.

Something fascinating about both of these meatheads........both post up avatars of themselves from selfies.:ack-1: And they call us mental cases.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Oh I knew that about Gomer Pyle Ollie YEARS ago that he is a paid government hack.

Just like you have with G.T,I've come across Gomer Ollie and other forums as well.Paid propagandist written all over him.
This is the first time I have come across paid troll G.T. so wasnt sure about him.thanks for the heads up.one more paid hack troll to add to my ignore list.

Lol suckin each other off doesnt pass for intelligence, unfortunately for the paranoid.

Also- kook doesnt know me anywhere else, so youre boys with an abject liar.

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!!

There were markings on the back of a place mat in a Chinese restaurant in Houston, that when viewed while looking though a glass of water with purple food coloring, form the outline of the Persian numeral 6 and 3. Obviously this refers to numerology in the Southern Andes and points to the lost Hindu city of Karishima. Thus PROVING that George W. Bush personally set explosive charges in the WTC and 9/11 was an inside job.

It's all so simple....

:clap2:
Ollie......you are more full of shit than any member on this whole message board!! You're a paid hack and everybody knows it who is not amongst the hopelessly duped. You're good at what you do though......gotta say that. You don't miss a beat.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah Gomer advertises so easy that he is a paid government hack.have you run into candyass by chance? He is best friends with Gomer,they are both the biggest paid govenment trolls i have encotuntered that post at other forums,they are lone time good pals obviously.

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!!

It's all so simple....

Prove that you are right then.....You have not presented one bit of proof that the shootings in Sandy Hook were anything but a lone nutcase....
You got people like 911shitforbrains who refuses to debate anyone because he's had his ass handed to him so many times. And you've got not one piece of court admissible evidence...

In simple terms you've got nothing....And I sure wish i was paid for this but check my posts dumbass, Most are in the coffee shop or Politics....And on top of that I'm the Admin for another board where we have a Conspiracy area but no one uses it.... But you think I get paid to m=come in these one or two threads at a time...

learn something about me and you'll also find that I spend more time dealing (As a volunteer) with veterans groups than I spend on your piss ant stupidity.

a paid hack to debunk conspiracies.
Anytime anyone posts this, you might as well just tattoo "irrational conspiracy nut" on their forehead.

I can't believe how much you guys either don't think thru how much sense that makes or how much you overestimate how much the government gives a shit about your little lives.

Im laughing.......who cares about training EMT response when they don't even let them within 100 yards of the school with more than 2 dozen people shot up???

I don't remember. . . Did ANY EMT take the wounded out?

A simple search of Ollie's posts shows what kind of idiot you are. :rolleyes:

That's for those who aren't already familiar with Ollie's posts outside this section of the board, of course.

I just had to ask, because that was the first glaring problem I found wrong with the report. I would like to see this school "psychologists" license. I would like to know if what they say is true about it. . .

Pretty good summation here.

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/sandy-hook-what-we-know-for-sure/

And of course, that snow job fairy tale incomplete with any verifiable fact we have been awaiting with baited breath. . .
http://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

Consistent with Public Act 13-311, [10] exceptions to the state Freedom of Information Act [11] and C.G.S. Sec. 17a-101k(a) [12] this report will not list the names of the twenty children killed in Sandy Hook Elementary School, nor will it recite 911 calls made from within the school on that morning or describe information provided by witnesses who were in the classrooms or heard what was occurring in the classrooms.

Gee, thanks for the details. So much more believable.

SO MisterBeale believes some internet joker who makes a lot of statements claiming he has proof, and claimed the official report that was released is total BS....

You know the official report written by people who had access to the inside of the school and the shooters house. the people that had the real evidence that they have pictures of. The people who actually talked to all the eyewitnesses, all those who survived that is.....

But the nutcase who claims the kids weren't real and the parents were actors is believable...

Un fucking believable...........

Hey 9/11......not one single parent was allowed to ID their own kid. Not one. Guess it happens all the time.

Oh......and not one single solitary EMS worker was allowed within 100 yards of the school. Hmmmm......sounds reasonable.:up: In fact, helicopters were hovering overhead at the school when the first EMS units were contacted. I suppose that happens most everyday!!!:eusa_dance:

The interview of the CME......clearly legit!!:blowup::blowup::blowup:

One of the richest school districts in the United States.......no video whatsoever of this kid entering the school.:eek:

A 150 pound kid carries 3-4 weapons and at least 180 rounds of ammo ( see CME statement ) with him and carries this out with a kill rate that is 60% higher than any other mass shooting all within 5 minutes. A 150 pound autistic kid......with zero special military type training and nobody but nobody ever saw him at a gun range.:D

Victoria Soto has a FACEBOOK page 4 days before the day of the shootings......it was a RIP page.:lol:

A neighbor who supposedly rescued about a dozen kids changes his story of the events not once, but three times!!!!:banana::banana:

No video of Lanza trying to purchase a weapon in a Ct. gun store the Tuesday before the shooting.:wtf::happy-1:

An autistic kid destroys a hard drive on his computer but not a page of any kind of manifesto.:gay:

600 students in the school.......not a single interview of any other parents in the school to see how this tragedy effected them.:uhoh3:

Dozens of people marching in a circle at the fire house......in the front door........out the back door.......in the front door.........out the back door. OK:coffee:

Zero photos of the crimes aftermath.:lol::up:

Zero photographic evidence of 600 children being evacuated from the school. OK:slap:

Official report states that the school administrators ran ROWARDS the shooter to investigate when they were gunned down!!! OK :rock::rock::uhoh3:

The single released photo of the Parker family shows the 6 year old little blonde girl on the fathers lap.......but one problem. She has no legs.:fu:

EDIT>> PS....I have spent my life in the field of autism. Almost 30 years as an administrator in an 90 million dollar agency in New York. The first bizarre part of the whole event.....to me......was seeing the spot the car was parked in just outside the front door. I have read this nowhere else on the internet. An autistic kid behaving in such an unconventional manner ( not using a marked spot to park in ) is so highly improbable, my radar went WAAAAAY up for the first time with one of these type events. Then.......dozens of other "facts" that to this day are unexplained. For those out there that are a bit more curious at seeking the truth......I submit that you all need to very seriously consider the authenticity of the information you receive from conventional sources and realize too that there are other people out there who cannot leave their house in the morning without desperately clinging to the official media story ( you can guess on this thread who that may be:lol::lol::lol:) <<EDIT

Last edited:

Forum List

Back