Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

{Whackjob's usual idiocy snipped}

Cabbage_zps049903b6.jpg

I have found it best to simply not respond in any way to 911shitforbrains when he talks about smelling his own farts.... Eventually he'll stop and fade away on the wind......

now 6 farts in a row from the paid trolls.:9:

6 since dawgshit thanked fellow troll G.T.

I hope you don't mind a friendly piece of constructive criticism, but since you're apparently beginning to 'lose the audience' so to speak, I think you should google "fart euphemisms" and start mixing it up for a change.

For instance, instead of "6 farts in a row from the paid trolls", you could say something like: A crack splitter, an acid rainmaker, a bottom belch, a cheek flapper, a methane chem-trail, and a panty stainer in succession from the paid trolls.

Keep it fresh.

I hope you don't mind a friendly piece of constructive criticism, but since you're apparently beginning to 'lose the audience' so to speak, I think you should google "fart euphemisms" and start mixing it up for a change.

For instance, instead of "6 farts in a row from the paid trolls", you could say something like: A crack splitter, an acid rainmaker, a bottom belch, a cheek flapper, a methane chem-trail, and a panty stainer in succession from the paid trolls.

Keep it fresh.
never gonna happen too many multi syllabic words...

If a fool is "finding himself" at age 53, there's an automatic FAIL built into his thinking and his blatant insecurity.

Homey is 54 and makes photoshops for his political fodder. Virgin?

Probably.

He's also someone constantly ridiculed for being dumb and posts his nonsense to feel better.

Hey I get it......a huge majority of the people just cant escape the matrix. Some, like those who always gravitate to this forum trying to do the debunk thing, desperately cling to the matrix. I used to be exactly like these meatheads Ollie and GT........automatically buy the official reports EVERY SINGLE TIME!! I get it why people do......its some really terrifying stuff.

Im not at all sure about this illuminati thing but what I am sure about is that the symbolism surrounding it sure does show up in a lot of places where fucked up things have occurred. What I am also sure about is that Sandy Hook, as officially reported, definitely did not happen. You have to have a plate in your head or be otherwise dim to think Newtown happened as "they" say it did.

Yeah, it is pretty funny observing them so obsessed with coming here to 'Debunk' all Conspiracy Theories. I just look at it like there must still be a tiny spark of doubt and curiosity left in em. Big Brother hasn't crushed that completely yet. I mean they sure are here a lot, no? Some of em actually feel compelled to come here to defend him. I guess they feel they're even being heroic coming here to dutifully defend their Big Brother's honor. They believe they're on the side of good and righteousness. Something bizarre like that. But we've had these discussions before. Some are likely paid Government Internet Trolls. But others are just good old fashioned obedient Sheep. The Forum is called 'Conspiracy Theories.' It's all just theory. It's people getting together to question Big Brother. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
It's people getting together to question Big Brother. Nothing more, nothing less.
Question other posters too.

Some have been caught attempting to lie and mislead by purposely posting cropped photos then misrepresenting what they show, like paulitician did recently. Kinda shits all over his claims that his motivation is to get to the truth of anything.

Keep it fresh.

good advise,got to mix it up some.:lol:

Hey I get it......a huge majority of the people just cant escape the matrix. Some, like those who always gravitate to this forum trying to do the debunk thing, desperately cling to the matrix. I used to be exactly like these meatheads Ollie and GT........automatically buy the official reports EVERY SINGLE TIME!! I get it why people do......its some really terrifying stuff.

Im not at all sure about this illuminati thing but what I am sure about is that the symbolism surrounding it sure does show up in a lot of places where fucked up things have occurred. What I am also sure about is that Sandy Hook, as officially reported, definitely did not happen. You have to have a plate in your head or be otherwise dim to think Newtown happened as "they" say it did.

Yeah, it is pretty funny observing them so obsessed with coming here to 'Debunk' all Conspiracy Theories. I just look at it like there must still be a tiny spark of doubt and curiosity left in em. Big Brother hasn't crushed that completely yet. I mean they sure are here a lot, no? Some of em actually feel compelled to come here to defend him. I guess they feel they're even being heroic coming here to dutifully defend their Big Brother's honor. They believe they're on the side of good and righteousness. Something bizarre like that. But we've had these discussions before. Some are likely paid Government Internet Trolls. But others are just good old fashioned obedient Sheep. The Forum is called 'Conspiracy Theories.' It's all just theory. It's people getting together to question Big Brother. Nothing more, nothing less.

Gomer Pyle Ollie,,candyass,dawgshit,Uncensored, rat in the ass and the newest one soupnazi are all paid trolls.

They give it away in the fact they devote their entire lives to coming here trolling the boards night and day and when cornered with facts they cant refute,they evade them and change the subject and post lies to try and save face in defeat.

THATS the trypical behavioir of paid internet trolls.

Candyass,Gomer Pyle Ollie,Uncensored,and soupnazi are beyond any doubt paid government trolls.

Its not just this site they come and troll at,they post on MANY other message boards as well their lies and propaganda defending the lies of government corruption to no end.

To go to SEVERAL message boards like they do and troll night and day posting lies all the time constantly like they do,thats a dead give away right there.Nobody has THAT much time on their hands to go around posting lies like they do everyday constantly unless of course they are getting paid for it.

people like G.T and freedom becki for instance though,they're not.They seldom ever venture into this section and they dont post lies constantly when confronted with facts they cant refute.They either leave or come back with just one liner insults to feel better about themselves.thats just the typical behaviour of brainwashed sheep in denial.

Last edited:
It's people getting together to question Big Brother. Nothing more, nothing less.
Question other posters too.

Some have been caught attempting to lie and mislead by purposely posting cropped photos then misrepresenting what they show, like paulitician did recently. Kinda shits all over his claims that his motivation is to get to the truth of anything.
rap on!

Forum List

Back