Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

:9:is hidden because daws101 is on your ignore list.

View Post 12-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Remove user from ignore listdaws101
This message is hidden because daws101 is on your ignore list.

View Post 12-06-2013, 07:15 PM

View Post 12-06-2013, 07:16 PM

View Post 12-06-2013, 07:19 PM
This message is hidden because daws101 is on your ignore list

five farts in a row from you dawgshit.:9::9::9::9::9:

Last edited:
There is no justifiable reason that you need the files released. All that needs them are the victims and those involved. Not a busy body tin foil hat dork.

yep thats what you government worshippers are who worship the governments explanation on falseflag operations are,tin foil hatters.

You government tin foil hatters never question government authority like the blind worshipping sheep you are.what hypocrites you all are.

I don't read your corny shit bro. move along, youre nothing

There is no justifiable reason that you need the files released. All that needs them are the victims and those involved. Not a busy body tin foil hat dork.

yep thats what you government worshippers are who worship the governments explanation on falseflag operations are,tin foil hatters.

You government tin foil hatters never question government authority like the blind worshipping sheep you are.what hypocrites you all are.

I don't read your corny shit bro. move along, youre nothing
it's Wednesday.. so it's handjobs computer time at the special peoples home.

Hey I get it......a huge majority of the people just cant escape the matrix. Some, like those who always gravitate to this forum trying to do the debunk thing, desperately cling to the matrix. I used to be exactly like these meatheads Ollie and GT........automatically buy the official reports EVERY SINGLE TIME!! I get it why people do......its some really terrifying stuff.

Im not at all sure about this illuminati thing but what I am sure about is that the symbolism surrounding it sure does show up in a lot of places where fucked up things have occurred. What I am also sure about is that Sandy Hook, as officially reported, definitely did not happen. You have to have a plate in your head or be otherwise dim to think Newtown happened as "they" say it did.

Oh......what a shocker. No media to mark the anniversary of Newtown!!

Staying Away From Newtown: Rare restraint on shooting anniversary | Fox News

It's called respect for the victims and their families, and letting them mark the anniversary in peace. You should try it.

Oh, that's right. You think they're all actors.

You're either a troll or one sick puppy, laughing at the mass slaughter of children. Either way, you should be made to visit the families of each victim, and explain to each of them that "Hey, it's okay! It was all a false flag, and your kids are fine! 'Course, they're not really your kids! You're all actors!"

I'll send flowers to your funeral. Or I'll take a dump on your grave. Whatever.

Hey I get it......a huge majority of the people just cant escape the matrix. Some, like those who always gravitate to this forum trying to do the debunk thing, desperately cling to the matrix. I used to be exactly like these meatheads Ollie and GT........automatically buy the official reports EVERY SINGLE TIME!! I get it why people do......its some really terrifying stuff.

Im not at all sure about this illuminati thing but what I am sure about is that the symbolism surrounding it sure does show up in a lot of places where fucked up things have occurred. What I am also sure about is that Sandy Hook, as officially reported, definitely did not happen. You have to have a plate in your head or be otherwise dim to think Newtown happened as "they" say it did.

Yeah I remember when you first came here you were actually one of those sheep with your head buried in the sand like GT who went into it seeing only what they wanted to see.

Im impressed that you were able to come on here and admit you were brainwashed like him,Not many people on the NET ever can do that,admit that they are wrong so its a refreashing change to see someone like you do that.

Oh gomer pyle ollie,dawgshit and rat in the ass all know this was a flase flag operation by our government.they are paid trolls here sent to try and derail any government corruption thread.

They give that away in how they always evade facts when they are cornered with ones they cant get around,they change the subject and are forced to lie to try and save face in their posts just liek their hanlders instruct them to.

Yeah I remember when you first came here you were actually one of those sheep with your head buried in the sand like GT who went into it seeing only what they wanted to see.

Im impressed that you were able to come on here and admit you were brainwashed like him,Not many people on the NET ever can do that,admit that they are wrong so its a refreashing change to see someone like you do that.

Oh gomer pyle ollie,dawgshit and rat in the ass all know this was a flase flag operation by our government.they are paid trolls here sent to try and derail any government corruption thread.

They give that away in how they always evade facts when they are cornered with ones they cant get around,they change the subject and are forced to lie to try and save face in their posts just liek their hanlders instruct them to.

Im 53 years old.....just a year ago, I too automatically swallowed the official story from the media for every event.......just like most others.

Until Sandy Hook

None of the dots connected......it was the single seminal event in my life. The Boston Bombing just cemented everything for me. Whats amazing is......these people don't even try hard anymore.......for example, the official report at Sandy Hook speaks to "a shotgun was found in the glove compartment". Not a single media question as to the fuckedupedness of that statement. Just one of dozens that make zero sense.

There are people who sit in front of a fire sipping on expensive cognac laughing their balls off about how deeply mired the masses are in the matrix.

9/11......Im sure you must be familiar with this guys website but if not, here ya go >>>>

No More Fake News Jon Rappoport Investigative Reporter

Last edited:
Oh......what a shocker. No media to mark the anniversary of Newtown!!

Staying Away From Newtown: Rare restraint on shooting anniversary | Fox News

It's called respect for the victims and their families, and letting them mark the anniversary in peace. You should try it.

Oh, that's right. You think they're all actors.

You're either a troll or one sick puppy, laughing at the mass slaughter of children. Either way, you should be made to visit the families of each victim, and explain to each of them that "Hey, it's okay! It was all a false flag, and your kids are fine! 'Course, they're not really your kids! You're all actors!"

I'll send flowers to your funeral. Or I'll take a dump on your grave. Whatever.

Im 53 years old.....just a year ago, I too automatically swallowed the official story from the media for every event.......just like most others.

Until Sandy Hook

None of the dots connected......it was the single seminal event in my life. The Boston Bombing just cemented everything for me. Whats amazing is......these people don't even try hard anymore.......for example, the official report at Sandy Hook speaks to "a shotgun was found in the glove compartment". Not a single media question as to the fuckedupedness of that statement. Just one of dozens that make zero sense.

There are people who sit in front of a fire sipping on expensive cognac laughing their balls off about how deeply mired the masses are in the matrix.

9/11......Im sure you must be familiar with this guys website but if not, here ya go >>>>

Yeah the agent trolls that I just mentioned wont read that link since it tells the truth.wow it took "sandy hook" before you started questioning the government?

with 9/11 I can understand,that event hits TOO close to home for half of americans to be objective about it which is why they only see what they want to see,but seriously,please at LEAST dont tell me you have been so brainwashed all these years by our CIA controlled media, government instituions and corrupt school system that you even believed till sandy hook came along,the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin?:lol::lol::D

If so,I got to say im EXTREMELY impressed you actually woke up.people who have been THAT much programmed and brainwashed,are so much in denial and too far gone to be reasoned with that its impossible to have a rational discussion with them about government corruption cause they have been programmed their whole life by that idiot box in the living room like you were almost your whole life.so again,WERE you even that far gone that you even believed oswald was the lone assassin as well?:lol::lol::lol:

What is amazing here is that you know this even though you haven't a shred of evidence saying so....Simply amazing.........

Until Sandy Hook

Could you maybe point out an "Official Report" that says a shotgun was found in a glove compartment?

Now we've seen the video of an officer removing what to my fairly well trained eye appeared to be a shot gun, but he was removing it from the trunk of a car.

What is amazing here is that you know this even though you haven't a shred of evidence saying so....Simply amazing.........

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!!

There were markings on the back of a place mat in a Chinese restaurant in Houston, that when viewed while looking though a glass of water with purple food coloring, form the outline of the Persian numeral 6 and 3. Obviously this refers to numerology in the Southern Andes and points to the lost Hindu city of Karishima. Thus PROVING that George W. Bush personally set explosive charges in the WTC and 9/11 was an inside job.

It's all so simple....

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!!

There were markings on the back of a place mat in a Chinese restaurant in Houston, that when viewed while looking though a glass of water with purple food coloring, form the outline of the Persian numeral 6 and 3. Obviously this refers to numerology in the Southern Andes and points to the lost Hindu city of Karishima. Thus PROVING that George W. Bush personally set explosive charges in the WTC and 9/11 was an inside job.

It's all so simple....

Well why didn't you say so sooner........

the matrix reference.....:lol::lol::lol:

If a fool is "finding himself" at age 53, there's an automatic FAIL built into his thinking and his blatant insecurity.

Homey is 54 and makes photoshops for his political fodder. Virgin?

If a fool is "finding himself" at age 53, there's an automatic FAIL built into his thinking and his blatant insecurity.

Homey is 54 and makes photoshops for his political fodder. Virgin?
my guess he's always been borderline tin foil nut sack . at 53 he's already lived through many of the real conspiracies of the 20th and 21st centuries....

{Whackjob's usual idiocy snipped}

Cabbage_zps049903b6.jpg

Forum List

Back