Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Oh whatever dipshit. You guys are very well known for your stupid "YOU HATE THE FAMILIES!!", YOU HATE CHILDREN!!", "YOU HATE AMERICA!!" nonsense. Good thing less & less people are buying that shite these days. The skepticism and questions will continue. You Bootlickers are just gonna have to deal with it.

'You guys', 'you Bootlickers' (why the capitalization?)....are these examples of your open mindedness, of you not accepting what you are told, etc.? :eusa_whistle:

Feel free to find an example of me saying 'YOU HATE THE FAMILIES!!', 'YOU HATE CHILDREN!!', or 'YOU HATE AMERICA!!' that isn't clearly a joke.

Questions and skepticism require not latching onto a belief, which is what 'you guys' tend to do. But of course, you don't see it in conspiracy theorists, only people who believe official explanations. And of course you never consider the possibility that those who believe do so after considering the evidence.

Why don't you post another pic of guys in backpacks and then lie about them not having those same backpacks after the explosion, then tell us how that is an outgrowth of your questioning, speculative nature rather than your blind allegiance to any theory which blames the government or the media or some super-secret organization for all the world's ills?

:lmao:

Yes we know, you dipshits have no questions at all about suspicious unknown men wearing large backpacks at an event where bombs in backpacks were used to kill several Americans. Or the fact the FBI clearly knew the suspects and had contact with them. We know, nothing to see here folks, just move along. Gee, go figure? But it doesn't matter anyway. Because Like i said earlier, it's highly unlikely you Goose Stepping wingnuts would believe anything other than what Government and the Idiot Box told you. You rant about proof, yet you produce none yourself. All you'll ever have is "But But, i saw it on the Idiot Box. It just has to be true."

And the forum is called 'Conspiracy Theories.' It's where people come to question the Government's narratives on events, and discuss various theories. It's all theory. No one can say definitively what really happened with events like this. So there's nothing wrong with discussing all possibilities. If you can't handle such discussions, don't come to a Conspiracy Theory Forum. Just accept everything Government and the Idiot Box tells you, and go about your life content and oblivious. It's not necessary to come to the Forum just to insult anyone who questions the Government's stories on things. Why waste so much time doing that? Just happily Goose Step along and leave the rest of us alone.

Gee Pauline, did you know that one time i had a question about a possible conspiracy and one of your own actually answered it for me...with real facts..... Which doesn't mean they solved the mystery or answered all the questions the same way....

Pauline aka pete or repeat a lot - - - - -

throws mud first.

He calls people who are a bit more (sane) in their approach Nazi lovers, goose-steppers, etc.

At that point, it's ad hominem to disguise his insecurity and weakness of position.
:lol: Yeah, like you Goose Stepping wingnuts
Boy you sure had to reach to call that one didn't you GT? :)

These people can't discuss anything that possibly conflicts with the Government's narratives. They lose it and immediately start in with predictable robotic insult responses. A little of the "You have a Tinfoil hat!" "You must live in your Mom's basement." And of course the usual "YOU HATE AMERICA!!" It's all pretty stale. Then when you defend yourself, they claim it's you who started the hating & insulting. It's an old tired tactic. dawgshit and Ollie have been doing it for years here. They're just haters. You can't let em bother you.

There you go lying on me again........ Please post where i said you hate America.........

These people can't discuss anything that possibly conflicts with the Government's narratives. They lose it and immediately start in with predictable robotic insult responses. A little of the "You have a Tinfoil hat!" "You must live in your Mom's basement." And of course the usual "YOU HATE AMERICA!!" It's all pretty stale. Then when you defend yourself, they claim it's you who started the hating & insulting. It's an old tired tactic. dawgshit and Ollie have been doing it for years here. They're just haters. You can't let em bother you.

There you go lying on me again........ Please post where i said you hate America.........
how could he hate something he knows nothing about?

Ah, why bother? You and dawgshit have been coming here for years ridiculing and Goose Stepping. You attack and insult, then the Posters defend themselves, then you guys claim it was they who started the attacking and insulting. It's a pattern you Trolls repeat endlessly. But it's so old & tired at this point. It's just a bully tactic. But unfortunately, it does work on some Posters. They never come back to the Forum. But i'm not one of those Posters. I'm not easily bullied. In fact, i love kicking Bully ass. I think i'll stick around. So bring it on Bootlickers! :)

Last edited:
If I listened to you, pauli, I'd have questions about things that never happened, because you are a liar. It's hilarious that you would continue to harp about the men in backpacks after having your lie about the men in backpacks exposed.
Great point, I can't believe he can sit there with a straight face lecturing about trusting sources when he was caught exposed to everyone in this forum with a big fat lie.

It seems he's somehow trying to tune that out, and doesn't realize how sad it makes his speeches about who to trust look.

We know, you wingnuts have absolutely no questions at all about suspicious unknown men wearing large backpacks at an event where bombs in backpacks were used to murder several Americans. Or the fact the FBI was in contact with the suspects before the attack. But hey, that's par for the course with you guys. Just happily Goose Stepping along fat and oblivious.

Last edited:
If I listened to you, pauli, I'd have questions about things that never happened, because you are a liar. It's hilarious that you would continue to harp about the men in backpacks after having your lie about the men in backpacks exposed.
Great point, I can't believe he can sit there with a straight face lecturing about trusting sources when he was caught exposed to everyone in this forum with a big fat lie.

It seems he's somehow trying to tune that out, and doesn't realize how sad it makes his speeches about who to trust look.

We know, you wingnuts have absolutely no questions at all about suspicious unknown men wearing large backpacks at an event where bombs in backpacks were used to murder several Americans. Or the fact the FBI was in contact with the suspects before the attack. But hey, that's par for the course with you guys. Just happily Goose Stepping along fat and oblivious.

There you go again, bringing up the same people you so clearly lied about already. Maybe you should learn to quit while you're only somewhat behind. :lol:

Ah, why bother? You and dawgshit have been coming here for years ridiculing and Goose Stepping. You attack and insult, then the Posters defend themselves, then you guys claim it was they who started the attacking and insulting. It's a pattern you Trolls repeat endlessly. But it's so old & tired at this point. It's just a bully tactic. But unfortunately, it does work on some Posters. They never come back to the Forum. But i'm not one of those Posters. I'm not easily bullied. In fact, i love kicking Bully ass. I think i'll stick around. So bring it on Bootlickers! :)

That's right! Stand up to those Bootlicking, Goose-Stepping, whipped by their Master dogs who do nothing but hurl insults!

Get up on that high horse!

No hypocrisy here, folks!

That's right! Stand up to those Bootlicking, Goose-Stepping, whipped by their Master dogs who do nothing but hurl insults!

Like i said, it's an old & tired tactic dawgshit & Ollie have been using for years here. They attack and ridicule, then the Posters defend themselves, they they claim it was they who started the attacking. I will never be rude or attack anyone unless i'm attacked first. I can't be bullied. It just ain't gonna happen. They've run off too many good Posters who used to enjoy coming to this Forum. But i'm a little different, i actually enjoy kicking Bully ass. In fact, I think i'll be hangin around a bit more. :)

We know, you wingnuts have absolutely no questions at all about suspicious unknown men wearing large backpacks
Well when you had questions about them you did the only logical thing... posted a picture an intentionally misleading cropped picture then used that to support your ensuing lies about what transpired.

Do you really have legit questions if you are forced to lie to create them?

I will never be rude or attack anyone unless i'm attacked first. I can't be bullied. It just ain't gonna happen.

stuart-smalley-290x166.jpg

And gosh darn it... people like you!

We know, you wingnuts have absolutely no questions at all about suspicious unknown men wearing large backpacks
Well when you had questions about them you did the only logical thing... posted a picture an intentionally misleading cropped picture then used that to support your ensuing lies about what transpired.

You have none, i have many. That's the difference between us. It is what it is.

so says rerun....

Like i said, it's an old & tired tactic dawgshit & Ollie have been using for years here. They attack and ridicule, then the Posters defend themselves, they they claim it was they who started the attacking. I will never be rude or attack anyone unless i'm attacked first. I can't be bullied. It just ain't gonna happen. They've run off too many good Posters who used to enjoy coming to this Forum. But i'm a little different, i actually enjoy kicking Bully ass. In fact, I think i'll be hangin around a bit more. :)
and a masochist too....could that somehow be related to his fact phobic demeanor?

so says rerun....

Message Board Bullies are usually big ole pussies in reality. You and your asshole cohort Ollie have run off quite a few good Posters. But i won't be one of them. I thoroughly enjoy kicking Nazi Bully ass. :)

Last edited:
so says rerun....

Message Board Bullies are usually big ole pussies in reality. You and your asshole cohort Ollie have run off quite a few good Posters. But i won't be one of them. I thoroughly enjoy kicking your Nazi Bully asses. :)
more lies and wishful thinking .....:eusa_liar::lol:

so says rerun....

Message Board Bullies are usually big ole pussies in reality. You and your asshole cohort Ollie have run off quite a few good Posters. But i won't be one of them. I thoroughly enjoy kicking Nazi Bully ass. :)

Name one poster they have 'run off'. Then provide some evidence that the poster was actually 'run off' by them and didn't simply stop posting, as people often do.

:popcorn:

As I expected, You got caught flat out in another lie and you want to make it all about you.

When you have any proof of any of your insane theories let us know.

And what it is is a Lie..........

so says rerun....

So now I'm an Asshole nazi Bully..... I must be doing something right.......

Well of course you have many questions when you've demonstrated you'll post misleading cropped photos and lie about evidence to create angles for questions.

That is the difference between us, I won't lie about it. You've shown you will.

Forum List

Back