Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

I understand the final investigation has been released Pictures and all. You haven't posted anything about that yet. Why not?

Because he's too busy calling us a bunch of mean old poopy-pants, before going off to sulk again.

I'd like to know why he keeps bringing up the cropped photo of the two men with backpacks in a Sandy Hook thread. Is he lost?

Hey, Paulie, the Boston Marathon bombing thread is under "B". You know, like the "Bullshit" you sling?

:lol: You dumbass Big Brother buttsnifffers crack me up. Like you dunces would ever believe anything other than what Government and the Idiot Box tells you. Why do you people still come here? Seems pointless to me. Unless you enjoy being Nazi Trolls so much, you just can't stay away. But hey, how bout another 'Tinfoil Hat' or 'Mother's basement' insult? You dunces never seem to get enough of those. Bout all you're good for.

You say the bolded, after starting your sentence with "You dumbass Big Brother buttsniffers". :lmao:

You're just messing with us, aren't you? This much self-satire has to be intentional. ;)

Because he's too busy calling us a bunch of mean old poopy-pants, before going off to sulk again.

I'd like to know why he keeps bringing up the cropped photo of the two men with backpacks in a Sandy Hook thread. Is he lost?

Hey, Paulie, the Boston Marathon bombing thread is under "B". You know, like the "Bullshit" you sling?

:lol: You dumbass Big Brother buttsnifffers crack me up. Like you dunces would ever believe anything other than what Government and the Idiot Box tells you. Why do you people still come here? Seems pointless to me. Unless you enjoy being Nazi Trolls so much, you just can't stay away. But hey, how bout another 'Tinfoil Hat' or 'Mother's basement' insult? You dunces never seem to get enough of those. Bout all you're good for.

You say the bolded, after starting your sentence with "You dumbass Big Brother buttsniffers". :lmao:

You're just messing with us, aren't you? This much self-satire has to be intentional. ;)

Aw, piss off Nazi creep. Now you're just playing dawgshit and Ollie's tired old game. Attack and insult first, then claim it was the victim who attacked and insulted first. But i got no time for that tired game anymore. You assholes have ruined the Forum, but i think i'll stick around anyway. I love kicking Nazi creep ass. But gotta catch some Football now. So, Heil Big Brother! Enjoy your trolling.

Like you dunces would ever believe anything other than what Government and the Idiot Box tells you.
This is common among people like you, assuming not blindly swallowing any conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe is equal to believing everything the government says. You are too caught up in your desire to convince yourself you are somehow enlightened to comprehend there are a lot of shades of gray that exist between the black and white extremes you subscribe to.

I don't believe everything the government says, and at the same time (gasp!) I don't think every world event is part of some vast complex improbable conspiracy .

Then again we all know you aren't really seeking the truth here right? If you were you wouldn't have been caught lying about a cropped photo to manufacture evidence to support your search for the truth.

Aw, piss off Nazi creep. Now you're just playing dawgshit and Ollie's tired old game. Attack and insult first, then claim it was the victim who attacked and insulted first. But i got no time for that tired game anymore. You assholes have ruined the Forum, but i think i'll stick around anyway. I love kicking Nazi creep ass. But gotta catch some Football now. So, Heil Big Brother! Enjoy your trolling.

Did I say I give a damn about who said what first?

It's funny that you complain about other people using the same insults over and over (when they haven't used those insults any time recently in the thread that I recall) and then use the same basic insults you use over and over. Doesn't matter who did it first, it's still hilarious hypocrisy. :D

SO we are all agreed then that SandyHook happened pretty much exactly like the official reports say it did? Since no one has any proof otherwise....

Sandy_Hook_report_released_1837560001_4379845_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
More of your "poor victim" silliness. You and your fellow anti-everything, crybaby CTs always end up looking and feeling pretty stupid after contact with normal peeps. The crickets on this board are a direct result of the whiny silliness you post so regularly.

See how dead this Forum has become? You can thank Nazi Bully assholes like dawgshit and Ollie for that. This used to be an enjoyable Forum. But once the Nazi Trolls took over, it died. Most just got tired of their stupid 'Uh, you gots a tinfoil hat' shit. They moved on. It's actually pretty sad.
so saith rerun....

I guess what paulie means by ruining this forum is he and his cohorts can no longer circle jerk
without being called out.
unless I 'm wrong this is a debate forum, pro and con,to use an analogy it's not a he man woman haters club...for ctr's....

SO we are all agreed then that SandyHook happened pretty much exactly like the official reports say it did? Since no one has any proof otherwise....

My God man.......THIS is proof for you??

No elaboration necessary. It is just further proof of one thing.......Ollie is on somebody's payroll to assist in perpetuating this myth.

For the non-hopelessly duped.......take a good close look at that picture. Supposedly done with a .223!! ( remember.....the shotgun was found in the Honda Civic glove box :funnyface: ). Here is a slow-mo of a ballistics test with small caliber round through glass >>>

shooting glass with .223 - Bing Videos

Note how virtually all of the glass moves inward along with the projectile........but at Sandy Hook, the glass moved backwards!!!:eek::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. I suppose though, a guy intent upon blasting away at children might have stopped and kicked the glass out from inside!!

Oh......and note all the damage from multiple rounds of .223 on the door and wall in the distance!!!! Although perhaps Lanza did use some kind of magic bullets that fall to the ground upon impact!!!:coffee:

Nice furniture just inside the shot to shit glass too huh??!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

My God man.......THIS is proof for you??

No elaboration necessary. It is just further proof of one thing.......Ollie is on somebody's payroll to assist in perpetuating this myth.

Nice furniture just inside the shot to shit glass too huh??!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Woo ... what the fuck happened to your brain? You've gone all 9/11 HandJob.
Next you'll be squealing about farts and gov't paid agents. Oh, you're already doing the paid agent silliness. Well, the farts can't be far behind.

Ollie......well you sure are consistent. You invariably show up in a blink of an eye after anything is posted in this forum........and you invariably parrot the established narrative.

All the earmarks of a paid hack.

Anyway......I digress.......

For most people content with peeping out of their hobbit hole and then scurrying back in to comfy cozy, a shot out window is clear confirmation of the whole event!!!:blowup::2up:

Last edited:
So Ollie.......you say to everybody you are familiar with weapons.

Consider this >>>>>

Lauren Rousseau, who died last week at age 30, was born in the U.S.

Her Canadian-born father, Gilles Rousseau, told Radio-Canada that he wanted to see his daughter's body but was informed by authorities that it would not be possible.

In a tearful interview, he said the rounds used were so powerful that they ripped through the school's walls and left several holes in his daughter's car outside in the parking lot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/18/lauren-rousseau-newtown-shooting-sandy-hook-canada_n_2324787.html

From a Bushmaster??!!!:lol::lol::up:

a .223 round??!!! Its a God damned varmint round. My 44 magnum rounds in my Rossi 93 wouldn't go through school walls and through a car door!!!!

Doesn't raise an eyebrow for you?

Then you are either

1) A fake military guy

or

2) A paid phoney hack.

Last edited:
For the non-hopelessly duped of the world >>>

Ammunition Drywall Penetration Analysis Test (Adpat)

Hey, thanks for that. Very interesting. We'll never get the truth on this. Secrecy and dishonesty is what Big Brother is all about. And those 'hopelessly duped of the world', don't want the truth. They desperately wanna go on living their denial fantasies. Most of the German People felt the same way while the Nazis carried out horrific atrocities in their name. They just didn't wanna know. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

Hey, thanks for that. Very interesting. We'll never get the truth on this. Secrecy and dishonesty is what Big Brother is all about. And those 'hopelessly duped of the world', don't want the truth. They desperately wanna go on living their denial fantasies. Most of the German People felt the same way while the Nazis carried out horrific atrocities in their name. They just didn't wanna know. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

And yet despite what you claim to be Big Bro's dishonesty, it was you who posted that cropped picture in a lame effort to mislead. So if your story is so true, why must you lie in support of it? :lol:

And yet despite what you claim to be Big Bro's dishonesty, it was you who posted that cropped picture in a lame effort to mislead. So if your story is so true, why must you lie in support of it? :lol:

Secrecy and dishonesty is all your beloved Big Brother is about. But hey, you wanna go on living your denial fantasies, than so be it i guess. Most German People thought the Nazis were a bunch of really fine fellas. Whatever floats yer boat.

Secrecy and dishonesty is all your beloved Big Brother is about. But hey, you wanna go on living your denial fantasies, than so be it i guess. Most German People thought the Nazis were a bunch of really fine fellas. Whatever floats yer boat.

And yet despite what you repeatedly claim to be Big Bro's dishonesty, it was you who LIED. So if your story is so true, why must you lie in support of it?

Forum List

Back