Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

They've been playing that old tired Sock Puppet game for years. It's another sign of their shameful cowardice. They use it as a Nazi Bully tactic. But it's cool with me. Cuz like i said, i make em cry like little babies at will. Bullies for the most part, are just frightened little cowards. When confronted, they freak and go into meltdown mode. They immediately start with the Neg-Rep whining. And when that doesn't work, they resort to trying to get you banned. They're very predictable. It's been done on many other Message Boards. It's a common cowardly tactic. I just call em out when i know they're using their Socks. I actually have fun with it. Ya gotta have fun. It's just a Message Board.
wake up Dorthy! you're having that dream again, the one where you actually think non brain damaged people care what you are yammering about .

:lol: Hilarious, coming from probably the biggest Nazi Meathead stalker here. Oh you care. You really really really really care. :)
your need to believe that, is the only truth about it.
the best thing about you and handjob is, you drones are a fine example of the phrase "no matter how fucked up my life gets, it could never get as fucked up as your life is..."

wake up Dorthy! you're having that dream again, the one where you actually think non brain damaged people care what you are yammering about .

:lol: Hilarious, coming from probably the biggest Nazi Meathead stalker here. Oh you care. You really really really really care. :)
the best thing about you and handjob is, you drones are a fine example of the phrase "no matter how fucked up my life gets, it could never get as fucked up as your life is..."

You still here Meathead? Thought you didn't care? God, you Meatheads are so damn dumb. :cuckoo:

You still here Meathead? Thought you didn't care? God, you Meatheads are so damn dumb. :cuckoo:
I figured if you were staying, I'd hang around and poke you with a stick, just to keep you humble

Yeah some of em are even on Neg-Rep stalking missions now too. They're losin it. I could Neg-Rep em back, but what's the point? Me Neg-Repping em isn't gonna change the fact they're Nazi meatheads. They'll always be Nazi meatheads. My Posts aren't intended for them. My Posts are intended for those who are still curious and willing to question Big Brother. For the meatheads, any info. coming from outside their little comfy Government/Idiot Box bubble, is strictly forbidden. They can't handle it. So they're in full meltdown mode now. And it is hilarious. :)

And my posts are to point out the errors in your posts...Do carry on.......

:lol: You probably think it's your duty or something, right? How sad, and pretty creepy too. Ya know, you're not being forced to visit my threads? You can exit and never return. I promise you won't be missed. Or hey, just go on doin your creepy stalking thing. Whatever, I can handle you Nazi Meatheads. ;)

Are you worried about being debunked? Your lying buddy 911shitforbrains is, he still pretends everyone is on ignore so he won't have to debate the issues. Is that what you want? You want to just post away and have no one respond unless they agree with your copy and pastes? I'll be around to post the truth , you don't like it then don't post stupid shit.

And my posts are to point out the errors in your posts...Do carry on.......

:lol: You probably think it's your duty or something, right? How sad, and pretty creepy too. Ya know, you're not being forced to visit my threads? You can exit and never return. I promise you won't be missed. Or hey, just go on doin your creepy stalking thing. Whatever, I can handle you Nazi Meatheads. ;)

Are you worried about being debunked? Your lying buddy 911shitforbrains is, he still pretends everyone is on ignore so he won't have to debate the issues. Is that what you want? You want to just post away and have no one respond unless they agree with your copy and pastes? I'll be around to post the truth , you don't like it then don't post stupid shit.

Boy, you're pretty warped. You really do believe it's your 'duty' to stalk my threads, huh? Oh well, whatever floats your boat i guess. Stalk away Meathead. :cuckoo:

I don't consider debunking certain conspiracy theories as stalking. If you would notice I seldom have anything to say in any of the JFK threads, Why? Because all I could do would be to ask questions that no one can answer. And I'm sure that I haven't commented on many other threads where you have probably had something to lie about..... Why? because i don't look for your threads, that would be stalking. And though you would like to think you were that important, you are not.

Where did i say it was my duty? I don't like stupidity, if you post something stupid I'll let you know about it if i see it....

But remember this Most of the time i use the User CP function which shows me any new posts in threads I have posted in. I only look for new posts when I'm bored and most of the time I use the Active topics or New posts functions to look for a new thread to post in. I almost never go to the Home page and look up threads by category and certainly not by name. So calling me a stalker again makes you a liar.

And I seldom get bored of making people look even more stupid than they already do themselves.

I don't consider debunking certain conspiracy theories as stalking. If you would notice I seldom have anything to say in any of the JFK threads, Why? Because all I could do would be to ask questions that no one can answer. And I'm sure that I haven't commented on many other threads where you have probably had something to lie about..... Why? because i don't look for your threads, that would be stalking. And though you would like to think you were that important, you are not.

Where did i say it was my duty? I don't like stupidity, if you post something stupid I'll let you know about it if i see it....

But remember this Most of the time i use the User CP function which shows me any new posts in threads I have posted in. I only look for new posts when I'm bored and most of the time I use the Active topics or New posts functions to look for a new thread to post in. I almost never go to the Home page and look up threads by category and certainly not by name. So calling me a stalker again makes you a liar.

And I seldom get bored of making people look even more stupid than they already do themselves.
paulie just craves the attention....

Hey Meathead, how long you been stalking this particular thread of mine? Look it up. It's been a long long time. No, I got you right. You really do believe it's your 'Duty' to stalk. I sure hope you are a paid Government Internet Troll. Because the alternative would suggest that you're one twisted little dude. You already posted your final verdict on the Theories awhile back on the thread. So why the fluck are you still here? How many more times are we gonna have to suffer through reading your 'Final Verdict' shite? What more can you possibly add? We get it already, you're a loyal Nazi Meathead. Move on dude. SHEESH! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Hey Meathead, how long you been stalking this particular thread of mine? Look it up. It's been a long long time. No, I got you right. You really do believe it's your 'Duty' to stalk. I sure hope you are a paid Government Internet Troll. Because the alternative would suggest that you're one twisted little dude. You already posted your final verdict on the Theories awhile back on the thread. So why the fluck are you still here? How many more times are we gonna have to suffer through reading your 'Final Verdict' shite? What more can you possibly add? We get it already, you're a loyal Nazi Meathead. Move on dude. SHEESH! :cuckoo:
cal the waaaaaahbulance!

As long as you keep bringing attention to the thread I'll have to check to see what is being said....

As i have explained, once i post in a thread and hit User CP if someone has posted in it it will show up.

Now, do you have anything intelligent to add to "your" thread or do you just want to call names and have a reputation like 911shitfornrains?

I'm sorry I have destroyed all your want to be scenarios for Newtown but facts are facts....And opinions are opinions....

But I'm the lying stalking Nazi.....

As long as you keep bringing attention to the thread I'll have to check to see what is being said....

As i have explained, once i post in a thread and hit User CP if someone has posted in it it will show up.

Now, do you have anything intelligent to add to "your" thread or do you just want to call names and have a reputation like 911shitfornrains?

I'm sorry I have destroyed all your want to be scenarios for Newtown but facts are facts....And opinions are opinions....

Yeah, you Nazi Meatheads are pretty warped. You're obsessed with defending your beloved Big Brother. It is pretty funny though. I mean seriously, how long have you and dawgshit stalked this thread of mine? If you look it up, you'll see that it's a crazy long time. You're the ones bringing attention to the thread.

And you've spewed your 'Final Veridict' on the Theories like 25 different times. I think we all get it by now, you're a silly loyal Nazi Meathead, So it's no longer necessary for you to give us your 'Final Verdict' rant again. We got ya. You're done. Let it go dude... Or stalk some more, whatever makes ya happy. :)

Last edited:
I don't know about any one else, but I like being a Nazi Goose-Stepper who screws with the common folk.

gif-Hitler-steeplejacks-348350.gif

Yeah, you Nazi Meatheads are pretty warped. You're obsessed with defending your beloved Big Brother. It is pretty funny though. I mean seriously, how long have you and dawgshit stalked this thread of mine? If you look it up, you'll see that it's a crazy long time. You're the ones bringing attention to the thread.

And you've spewed your 'Final Veridict' on the Theories like 25 different times. I think we all get it by now, you're a silly loyal Nazi Meathead, So it's no longer necessary for you to give us your 'Final Verdict' rant again. We got ya. You're done. Let it go dude... Or stalk some more, whatever makes ya happy. :)
paulie's delusion is in full effect today.
subscribing to a thread is not to sane people even remotely stalking...

Pauli......just focus on getting stuff out there that the typical standard msm dweller might find compelling because some dots are not connecting. On this forum, you are either dealing with a paid disinformation hack or people who will go to their box clinging desperately to the established matrix. Just have to keep at it and presenting stuff they might not have been exposed to and perhaps lead them to look more deeply........one by one. And you know where it goes from there.....but meanwhile, a huge plurality of the population are quite content being enrolled in the University of iPhone.

My brother sent this to me this week........he's been all over Newtown since day 1. Very concise and clear, plus a couple of new things to consider >>>

Top Ten Reasons: Sandy Hook was an Elaborate Hoax | Veterans Today

Last edited:

Pauli......just focus on getting stuff out there that the typical standard msm dweller might find compelling because some dots are not connecting. On this forum, you are either dealing with a paid disinformation hack or people who will go to their box clinging desperately to the established matrix. Just have to keep at it and presenting stuff they might not have been exposed to and perhaps lead them to look more deeply........one by one. And you know where it goes from there.....but meanwhile, a huge plurality of the population are quite content being enrolled in the University of iPhone.

My brother sent this to me this week........he's been all over Newtown since day 1. Very concise and clear, plus a couple of new things to consider >>>

Your source is not just suspect, it's senior editor admits it is bogus:

veterans today debunked - Google Search

"... about 30% of what's on Veterans Today is patently false." - Gordon Duff
"...about 40% of what I write is at least purposely partially false..." - Gordon Duff

Kudos to Veterans Today senior editor Gordon Duff for stepping out of the closet and admitting that 30% of what VT publishes (and 40% of what he himself writes) is "at least partially" and even "patently false!" Given it is in his best interest to understate the % it may well be that 50% (and 80%) are closer to the truth. It seems that the years of authoring and publishing LIES have caught up to him and he can no longer look at his own face. The real question is; can those who have built their conclusions on the LIES of VT and their interconnected web of international web sites face themselves and each other? Can the CT Movement face the fact that their CT World has been built on these LIES?
My guess? Not likely.

Last edited:

parrot-1-1128_zpsfc1bcc85.jpg

Forum List

Back