Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

They are upset because they have been debunked at every turn. 911shitforbrains refuses to even try anymore.

He quit trying like so many others who used to frequent this Forum. He got tired and bored of the 'Tinfoil Hat'/'You live in your Mother's basement' shite. Nazi Meatheads like you bullied many out of the Forum. But bullying is what Nazis are all about. So go figure? I'm sure you meatheads are very proud of yourselves for ruining the Forum.

But anyway, you don't know what happened. And you never will. You'll always only have a script written and presented by the Government/Media Complex. But hey, feel free to present your 'Final Verdict' for the 50th time. Because we didn't quite get it the previous 49 times you posted it on this thread. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
*SQUAWK* Nazi Meatheads! *SQUAWK*

Would you like some cheese with your whine, RuPaul?

They are upset because they have been debunked at every turn. 911shitforbrains refuses to even try anymore.

He quit trying like so many others who used to frequent this Forum. He got tired and bored of the 'Tinfoil Hat'/'You live in your Mother's basement' shite. Nazi Meatheads like you bullied many out of the Forum. But bullying is what Nazis are all about. So go figure? I'm sure you meatheads are very proud of yourselves for ruining the Forum.

But anyway, you don't know what happened. And you never will. You'll always only have a script written and presented by the Government/Media Complex. But hey, feel free to present your 'Final Verdict' for the 50th time. Because we didn't quite get it the previous 49 times you posted it on this thread. :cuckoo:

When you have proof that the official investigation is wrong let me know. In the mean time, stop cropping pictures and don't believe people who tell you bullets went through the walls into the parking lot.

When you have proof that the official investigation is wrong let me know. In the mean time, stop cropping pictures and don't believe people who tell you bullets went through the walls into the parking lot.

Is that your 'Final Final Verdict?' Seriously we got ya meathead, Big Brother loves you and would never lie to you. You can move on now. Bye bye. :)

Is that your 'Final Final Verdict?' Seriously we got ya meathead, Big Brother loves you and would never lie to you. You can move on now. Bye bye. :)
anything original to offer paulie?

anything original to offer paulie?

Hey meathead, how bout you post your 'Final Verdict' shite again? Seriously man, we got ya. You're on record. Why are ya still here? I mean, you've stalked my thread for well over a year now. You've already given us your 'Final Verdict' on Sandy Hook. In fact, you gave it to us like 50 times already on the thread. Face it, ya got nothing else to offer. We got your 'Final Verdict.' You're dismissed son. See ya. :)

Last edited:

But Pauline will lie to us, won't she.

Last edited:

But Pauline will lie to us, won't she.

But seriously, don't you Nazi pussies have anyone else to stalk and try to get banned? Lots of other Forums and Posts on the Board. I mean come on, you and dawgshit have stalked my thread for well over a year now. That's just plain loony dude. By now, i'm pretty sure we got your Nazi meathead verdict on Sandy Hook. There's nothing left for you guys to offer. So, you are now dismissed. You're free to go stalk somewhere else. Have fun. :)

Last edited:
*SQUAWK* Nazi Meatheads! *SQUAWK*

Would you like some cheese with your whine, RuPaul?

Wasn't talkin to you pissant. Mind your own business.

You posted on an open forum, whiner. That makes it anyone's business.

Telling us who can and cannot reply to you now? What a Nazi Meathead. :eusa_whistle:

Never addressed you pissant. You're not even worthy of my scorn and ridicule. But keep up the bad work. One day you'll reach Nazi Meathead status. Something to strive for, ay? Good luck with that. ;)

Wasn't talkin to you pissant. Mind your own business.

You posted on an open forum, whiner. That makes it anyone's business.

Telling us who can and cannot reply to you now? What a Nazi Meathead. :eusa_whistle:

Never addressed you pissant. You're not even worthy of my scorn and ridicule. But keep up the bad work. One day you'll reach Nazi Meathead status. Something to strive for, ay? Good luck with that. ;)

Aww, want a tissue? :eusa_boohoo:

Hey Pauline, it's not stalking to answer in a thread where someone keeps answering you. It is stalking to follow a person to every thread that they go to. Just want to make sure you understand the truth.

Hey Pauline, it's not stalking to answer in a thread where someone keeps answering you. It is stalking to follow a person to every thread that they go to. Just want to make sure you understand the truth.

ollie to paulie :[ame=http://youtu.be/MMzd40i8TfA]You can't handle the truth! (Jack Nicholson) - YouTube[/ame]

That has a ring of the voice of experience to it.

Forum List

Back