Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

I wonder when Pauline will start the fart jokes?

Still barking little doggy? Master told you to fetch that stick. Ya better get moving. Piss your master off, and you won't get a bone. Now move it mutt.

But you don't want to be insulting. :rofl:

Here, let me try : you are a frightened little child, jumping at shadows. Of course, you only jump at the shadows your fellow CTers provide you through youtube videos, which you somehow find to be the only credible source of information, since there is of course no way the all-powerful government could possibly influence or control YOUTUBE. You have the reasoning of a 10-year-old and the debating acumen of a 6-year-old. You are following in the footsteps of conspiracy theorists before you who, in large part, have predicted doom and gloom and been proven wrong over and over again. You take legitimate concerns about government and turn them into insane rhetoric, most likely helping the very governments and corporate interests you claim to want to curtail. You are a sad, sorry sack of shit who thinks insulting someone's military service is somehow patriotic.

There, and unlike you, I can happily admit I MEANT to be insulting! :lmao:

To Hell with em. He blew it. He's proven himself to be a loud-mouthed Goose Stepping ole fool. And you can save your blustery psycho-babble for someone who cares. Now hurry, off ya go, back to your Idiot Box for your daily Idiot brainwashing. See ya.

Last edited:
Still barking little doggy? Master told you to fetch that stick. Ya better get moving. Piss your master off, and you won't get a bone. Now move it mutt.

Here, let me try : you are a frightened little child, jumping at shadows. Of course, you only jump at the shadows your fellow CTers provide you through youtube videos, which you somehow find to be the only credible source of information, since there is of course no way the all-powerful government could possibly influence or control YOUTUBE. You have the reasoning of a 10-year-old and the debating acumen of a 6-year-old. You are following in the footsteps of conspiracy theorists before you who, in large part, have predicted doom and gloom and been proven wrong over and over again. You take legitimate concerns about government and turn them into insane rhetoric, most likely helping the very governments and corporate interests you claim to want to curtail. You are a sad, sorry sack of shit who thinks insulting someone's military service is somehow patriotic.

I thought you were pretty diplomatic. :D

Man, nothing worse than a Brownnosing Sockpuppet Troll. Truly pathetic. :lol:

Last night I watched interviews with family members, such as little brothers and sisters clinging to the soccer socks of their lost siblings. Incredibally sad.

To Hell with em. He blew it. He's proven himself to be a loud-mouthed Goose Stepping ole fool. And you can save your blustery psycho-babble for someone who cares. Now hurry, off ya go, back to your Idiot Box for your daily Idiot brainwashing. See ya.

From me, it's 'blustery phycho-babble'. From you, it's 'just your take' on Ollie. Odd how that works!

Ironically, I never watch the news on television. So unless you are saying that the fictional programs I do watch on tv are brainwashing me to follow the government, maybe you could stop using the same tired and incorrect insults? What am I thinking, it's only a problem when people use insults against you and your fellow CTers; if you do it, there's no problem! No hypocrisy there. :lol:

Ollie didn't blow anything. You clearly were lying when you claimed you weren't trying to be insulting. You called him a dog.....over and over and over again. Why you felt the need to pretend it wasn't an insult on an anonymous message board, I don't know. Of course, you clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, so I probably shouldn't bother questioning your reasoning. :tongue:

Why don't you take your repetitive psycho-babble and go back to getting brainwashed by your ridiculous youtube videos? :eusa_shhh:

From me, it's 'blustery phycho-babble'. From you, it's 'just your take' on Ollie. Odd how that works!

Ironically, I never watch the news on television. So unless you are saying that the fictional programs I do watch on tv are brainwashing me to follow the government, maybe you could stop using the same tired and incorrect insults? What am I thinking, it's only a problem when people use insults against you and your fellow CTers; if you do it, there's no problem! No hypocrisy there. :lol:

Ollie didn't blow anything. You clearly were lying when you claimed you weren't trying to be insulting. You called him a dog.....over and over and over again. Why you felt the need to pretend it wasn't an insult on an anonymous message board, I don't know. Of course, you clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, so I probably shouldn't bother questioning your reasoning. :tongue:

Why don't you take your repetitive psycho-babble and go back to getting brainwashed by your ridiculous youtube videos? :eusa_shhh:

Allow me to be more clear...FUCK OLLIE! I gave him a chance, and he blew it. He's a whiny old buffoon. He would gladly Goose Step off a bridge if Big Brother told him to. And so would you for that matter. So i'm not seeking his or your approval. That clear enough for ya?

Last edited:

Allow me to be more clear...FUCK OLLIE! I gave him a chance, and he blew it. He's a whiny old buffoon. He would gladly Goose Step off a bridge if Big Brother told him to. And so would you for that matter. So i'm not seeking his or your approval. That clear enough for ya?

It was clear what you were saying from the start. I doubt you fooled anyone with your 'not trying to be insulting' nonsense. ;)

I am curious though, what do you think it means to give someone a chance? Would you have continued to claim you weren't trying to insult Ollie if he'd suddenly agreed with everything you say? How long was it before you repeated your dog/master insults? You might want to consider being consistent with the crap you spew. :lmao:

It was clear what you were saying from the start. I doubt you fooled anyone with your 'not trying to be insulting' nonsense. ;)

I am curious though, what do you think it means to give someone a chance? Would you have continued to claim you weren't trying to insult Ollie if he'd suddenly agreed with everything you say? How long was it before you repeated your dog/master insults? You might want to consider being consistent with the crap you spew. :lmao:

Are ya thick or something son? Was i not clear enough for ya? I don't give a flyin fuck what you and that old dipshit Ollie think. Not seeking your approval. I gave Ollie many opportunities to man-up. He chose not to. So fuck em. And that's that.

Are ya thick or something son? Was i not clear enough for ya? I don't give a flyin fuck what you and that old dipshit Ollie think. Not seeking your approval. I gave Ollie many opportunities to man-up. He chose not to. So fuck em. And that's that.

It's obvious you don't care at all...that must be why you keep replying and trying to defend yourself. :rofl:

I'm not sure you understand what 'that's that' means. ;)

The truth is that Pauline is pissed because i negged her. And will again and again as long as she attacks my service to this great country we live in. But I am curious, does Man up mean to agree with the CT'rs? Or does it mean to stand up for what you believe? There is little doubt about my manhood. Pauline on the other hand................

what the fuck? gave him a chance? he blew it? tell me paulie are you some sort of guru that Ollie or any of us would need you to give us a chance at being in your non existent sphere of influence?
you're talking like Ollie turned you down for a blow job. talk about inflated self importance.

The truth is that Pauline is pissed because i negged her. And will again and again as long as she attacks my service to this great country we live in. But I am curious, does Man up mean to agree with the CT'rs? Or does it mean to stand up for what you believe? There is little doubt about my manhood. Pauline on the other hand................

Do us a favor, go Goose Step in traffic. And take your Sockpuppet Troll buddies with ya. Off ya go now. :)

what the fuck? gave him a chance? he blew it? tell me paulie are you some sort of guru that Ollie or any of us would need you to give us a chance at being in your non existent sphere of influence?
you're talking like Ollie turned you down for a blow job. talk about inflated self importance.

Gay Sock Puppet derangement. Funny, but also a bit disturbing. :cuckoo:

Your thread's a fail and an absolute fuckfest of incessant douchery, while meanwhile out in the real world people had to face down actual tragedy.

Maybe if you had some life experience, you'd grow a set of balls and not come make little Suzie prissy pants threads like this because you'll realize how insensitive it is, and how much fuckery goes on in your own head doesn't need revealing trust me.

Gay Sock Puppet derangement. Funny, but also a bit disturbing. :cuckoo:
I can see why the idea of sex with a live human, male or female not withstanding would disturb you.

Notice that instead of answering the question Pauline attempted to insult again.....

So what is Pauline's definition of man up, and how in the world did I blow it?

Only Pauline will ever understand...........

Notice that instead of answering the question Pauline attempted to insult again.....

So what is Pauline's definition of man up, and how in the world did I blow it?

Only Pauline will ever understand...........

How did you blow it? Sorry Ollie, and I don't mean any disrespect towards you, but you blew it with Pauline when you didn't blow her.

She thinks that everyone should be on their knees worshipping at her feet and swallowing her dogma whole.

Otherwise, why else does she sound like such a dick?

Forum List

Back