Sandy Hook disinformation

How many of these asinine threads are you going to manage? How many does it take to get your social parasite quota in?

how many asinine cowardly comments are you going to make and keep running off with your tail between your legs when cornered?:cuckoo:

When will it dawn on you that only the most pathetic troll ever to slither across any public message board could have garnered a "grand" total of 324 THANKS in nearly 7000 posts.
That may well be a "record" no one will ever match. :clap2:
No one respects you or your lame opinions and no one, not even your loony 9/11 CT buds, want the shame of having their name connected to anything you author.
You are, in a word, an embarassment.
AND THAT JUST ON THIS SITE...makes you wonder about all the others.

there is this DVD out there I ordered that everybody should order as well for for the truth on the false flag operation of sandy hook.

Here are a lot of the facts this DVD exposes and i will talk more about when i get it.Here is just some of the information in the written order form on it that appears.It goes on to say-

THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP.
.charity webpage for alleged victems created 3 days BEFORE event.

.26 dead,yet no ambulances at school?

.no wounded.

.no children or parents outside school?

.No evacuation?

.Raw helicopter footage exposes movie like set?

.FEMA runs nearby drill at exact same time of shooting?

.Parent of murdered child changes character from laughter to grief
in a split second at start of interview/

.actors pretending to be parents of alleged victems/

.reported victem does not actually exist."stolen identity"?

.family portraits of alleged victems digitally faked?

the sheople have been duped and brainwashed.

excellent rebuttals to all the facts listed on this thread.:clap2:

where did you learn all these great debating skills,in kindergarten?:happy-1::lmao::lmao:

there is this DVD out there I ordered that everybody should order as well for for the truth on the false flag operation of sandy hook.

Here are a lot of the facts this DVD exposes and i will talk more about when i get it.Here is just some of the information in the written order form on it that appears.It goes on to say-

THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP.

.no wounded.

.No evacuation?

excellent rebuttals to all the facts listed on this thread.:clap2:

where did you learn all these great debating skills,in kindergarten?:happy-1::lmao::lmao:
what's sheople ?

THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP.

.no wounded.

.No evacuation?

1221-20121023Bullshit.jpg

get_the_fuck_out_inline-s450x674-110254.jpg

Where is the fucking proof you dipshit? So they was ALL actors, the town was in on it? You fucking moron.

Yes Katsung, and I can go change the name of my FB page right now and still have the same join date.........

Do you people ever pay attention?

Yes Katsung, and I can go change the name of my FB page right now and still have the same join date.........

s0n......does somebody pay you to try and discredit stuff that is obviously a ruse? Do you not have a single ounce of curiosity in your person or was it a few too many mortar rounds near the old noggin??:up:

s0n......does somebody pay you to try and discredit stuff that is obviously a ruse? Do you not have a single ounce of curiosity in your person or was it a few too many mortar rounds near the old noggin??:up:
what ruse...oh your imaginary one..

Other people noticed that and have taken a screen shot.

12/14/ facebook
emilie-parker-fund.png

The page dated 12/14 until January when I copied the content then disappeared after I recommending it.

12/15
rip-emilie-parker-page1.png

A new page appeared in same url sometime later(after January, I suppose) with the join date: 12/15.

The article about Emilie’s fund raising.

Sandy Hook: The Curious Case Of Emilie Parker | Opinion - Conservative

Wow, a cut and pasted pic of supposed FB page... Amazing evidence.. Almost as good as having many people who knows the family and other kids who knew that child, as well as teachers and parents.

But of course a pic of a FB page trumps all of that....NOT!

two farts in a row from the agent trolls since my last post.:clap2:

That's because you thread is the type of thing most people remove from their show with a stick before taking another step.. the smell... It's kind of revolting...

A social parasite thread, what do you expect?

When they found a fund raising page on 12/14 was a flaw, they created some case like this one.

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm

Friday, January 11, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Screenshot-Google-Search-Results-Sandy-Hook-Dec-11-2012.jpg

It's easy to create such a page at the purpose to prove "Alter the date is easy".

But did the Robbie Parker's friend had motive to alter the page set up date?

This information and other similar ones obviously were made by the "disinformation workshop" to cover up the flaw of Emilie's fund raising page. It was impossible for Mr. Parker doing all this on 12/14. The police blocked people to entering the school. They moved the dead people out at night. How could Robbie Parker confirm his daughter's death that day then to inform his friends in UTAH then to open a donation account in bank then to set up a fund raising page in facebook?

They planned all this in advance, think it was natural that Mr. Parker should know Emilie's death right on that day. Only found it's impossible in practice.

Watch the disinformation was issued in January, that's a later remedial measure to cover up the flaw.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6rAMH06yQU&feature=player_embedded]Newtown, Connecticut Sandy Hook Nurse Hid Steps Away From Gunman - GMA Interview - YouTube[/ame]

nurse hid steps away from the shooter

Some children and a teacher hid in a room; School nurse Sally said she hid under a desk until 1:15 which means Police until 1:15 didn’t know if there was any survivor inside school, how could they not deploy ambulance at school for possible casualty? Obviously they determined in advance that no witness should be out alive.

How could Robbie Parker know his daughter was dead at that time? And then let his friends in Utah know this (about the whole story of shooting out) and then to open a donation account for Emilie in bank and then to establish a page in Face book? It was all pre-planned, only proved not practical in reality, so they had to delete that fund raising account in Face book (date 12-14) and month later had another one in same url which dated 12-15 to cover up the flaw.

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth
Saturday, February 9, 2013

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:

Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says "When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like...," his mother (the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart towards her, then back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn't say anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the truth

Hurry- D/L Dr. Oz Interview - Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Louis ''Having a DRILL'' - National TV - YouTube

"We Were Having A Drill": Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans - From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

Nice catch. Probably his mother.

If Sandy Hook shooting is a hoax, no others could do it except the Feds because so many resources were activated: police, media, government officials and informants (some were called as "actors" by people.) And they of course would let out disinformation to meddle the water.
Here is a doctored picture. Madeline and Samantha have no legs in the photo.

skitched-108-20130109-134449.jpg

And they deliberately let Madeline wearing Emilie's dress in photo with Obama. At the purpose to confusing people then to prove the suspicious people are "conspiracy theorist". Remember, no others have the motive and resource to do that. Those who could take pictures of Obama and Samantha have the privilege or that photo was a product of the "strategy office"(disinformation office) too.

Sandy_Hook_school_shooting__President_Obama_prepares_to_address_Newtown_at_emotional_memorial_service_%7C_Mail_Online-20130107-213029.jpg
---

That picture was created particularly to mislead people to conclude Emily hadn't died. (they let Madeline wear Emily's dress) That's a trap set up for suspicious people. It proves even the president could be obedient actor to be manipulated by the perpetrator. See how happy those actors are. Are they family members who just lost a lovely girl and after memory service, or it was a celebrating party?

One of katsungs best threads.

Forum List

Back