Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
Well, since people who represent the other side of the argument got broken, like a record, means once again I prevail I guess :D
:lol:
You put up two lies and tried to pass them off an a reasoned, rational position, and then try to claim victory?
Now, this clearly indicates that you're a mindless bigot -- but what does it say about your IQ?
Run along now, and be sure to tuck that tail nice and tight.

Nothing her changes the fact that you put up two lies and tried to pass them off an a reasoned, rational position.
Now, this clearly indicates that you're a mindless bigot -- but what does it say about your IQ?
No, the fact is that; ar15 guns were popular because they could have been easily altered to become mass shooting weapons.
This is a lie; you know you cannot prove your statement true.
Your dick started to change color yet?
Nothing her changes the fact that you put up two lies and tried to pass them off an a reasoned, rational position.

Hope you get well soon my friend. You need a doctor soon...
Too much masturbation unfortunately has this impact. I warned you tho...

Well, since people who represent the other side of the argument got broken, like a record, means once again I prevail I guess :D
Um!

The finish line is over here.

No, the fact is that; ar15 guns were popular because they could have been easily altered to become mass shooting weapons.

Um!

I dont know, you gonna break like the other guy?

Um!

Highly unlikely Slick!

I don't bend like reed in wind.

And I surely don't break that easily.

Um!
Asks he who fully understands he has to lie to make a point.

There you go again.

No wonder no one here takes you seriously.

Insults and tiny penis posts.

Peeking through people's Windows again?

Joe. You never served one minute in the Military.

You were never a Republican right winger turned liberal.

You sir are just a keyboard Coward with no life.

I've got a box of medals and a DD214 that says otherwise. But that's not the point.

I didn't "turn liberal" The Republican Party lost it's FUCKING MIND.

And we've got the dead pre-schoolers to prove it.
I was pulling your chain Joe.

Lighten up Slick.

Thanks for your service.

I'd like to see the link that the Republican Party killed those children.

Actually, what killed those children was "the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990"

Yesterday, Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY) introduced H.R. 86, the Safe Students Act, which would repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990. The bill, originally introduced by Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) in 2007, repeals the Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) of 1990, which makes it “unlawful for any individual knowingly to possess a firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone.” In 1995, the Supreme Court held the GFSZA unconstitutional, which prompted Congress to amend the bill in 1996. The Supreme Court has not ruled on the constitutionality of the amended Act. “Gun-free school zones are ineffective. They make people less safe by inviting criminals into target-rich, no-risk environments,” said Massie. “Gun-free zones prevent law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves, and create vulnerable populations that are targeted by criminals.” Representative Massie concluded: “A bigger federal government can’t solve this problem. Weapons bans and gun-free zones are unconstitutional. They do not and cannot prevent criminals or the mentally ill from committing acts of violence. But they often prevent victims of such violence from protecting themselves.” As John Lott, author of More Guns, Less Crime writes, “Ask yourself: Would you feel safer with a sign on your house saying ‘this house is a gun-free zone’? But if you wouldn’t put these signs on your home, why put them elsewhere?” Original Cosponsors include: Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-MS), Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK), and Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC). Congressman Massie is Chairman of the Second Amendment Caucus in the 114th Congress. (Source)

Um!
I just hope that if he happens to pick up a firearm that he actually knows which way to point it so that he doesn't kill himself.

Should we inform him that he has to load it first.

:eusa_whistle:

Um!
I just hope that if he happens to pick up a firearm that he actually knows which way to point it so that he doesn't kill himself.
Nah.
Given that we know the chances of him shooting himself, we'd be charged as accessories.

There you go again.

I've got a box of medals and a DD214 that says otherwise. But that's not the point.

Lighten up Slick.

Thanks for your service.

Actually, what killed those children was "the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990"

Yesterday, Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY) introduced H.R. 86, the Safe Students Act, which would repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990. The bill, originally introduced by Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) in 2007, repeals the Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) of 1990, which makes it “unlawful for any individual knowingly to possess a firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone.” In 1995, the Supreme Court held the GFSZA unconstitutional, which prompted Congress to amend the bill in 1996. The Supreme Court has not ruled on the constitutionality of the amended Act. “Gun-free school zones are ineffective. They make people less safe by inviting criminals into target-rich, no-risk environments,” said Massie. “Gun-free zones prevent law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves, and create vulnerable populations that are targeted by criminals.” Representative Massie concluded: “A bigger federal government can’t solve this problem. Weapons bans and gun-free zones are unconstitutional. They do not and cannot prevent criminals or the mentally ill from committing acts of violence. But they often prevent victims of such violence from protecting themselves.” As John Lott, author of More Guns, Less Crime writes, “Ask yourself: Would you feel safer with a sign on your house saying ‘this house is a gun-free zone’? But if you wouldn’t put these signs on your home, why put them elsewhere?” Original Cosponsors include: Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-MS), Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK), and Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC). Congressman Massie is Chairman of the Second Amendment Caucus in the 114th Congress. (Source)

Yeah, that's the ticket. Put a bunch of guns in the schools where the kids can get at them, because, that's going to work really well.

Just ask the teacher who got fired after a student stole naked images off her cell phone.

Um!

You dont point a gun to any direction, unless you gonna shoot it in that direction.

I can see neither of you know the mean ing of the word "responsibility", which makes a lot of sense considering your positions. How PATHETIC.......

Um!
You dont point a gun to any direction, unless you gonna shoot it in that direction.
I can see neither of you know the mean ing of the word "responsibility", which makes a lot of sense considering your positions. How PATHETIC.......
Oh look - another lie.

Um!
Nah.
Given that we know the chances of him shooting himself, we'd be charged as accessories.

I guess letting him know of the safety won't matter. lol.

Um!
Oh look - another lie.

I can see you fanning a loaded rifle around like you fanning your dick.
Which makes a lot of sense...

There you go again.

Lighten up Slick.

Thanks for your service.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Put a bunch of guns in the schools where the kids can get at them, because, that's going to work really well.

Just ask the teacher who got fired after a student stole naked images off her cell phone.

Has the Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) of 1990, worked well at Sandy Hook , et al?

By the way abolishing the Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) of 1990 is NOT advocating irresponsibility. Anyone who leaves a gun exposed and unattended should be immediately terminated.

Um!
Nah.

Ya, I have seen plenty of "but it was in safety" idiots shooting themselves.

Just make sure you shoot yourself rather than some another human being, when you fire that gun accidentally....

Um!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Like I don't know anything about firearms.

Yes. You are pathetic.

What do you know. You are failing miserably in this conversation.

What is my position oh wise one?

Oh look - another lie.

I can see you fanning a loaded rifle around like you fanning your dick.
Which makes a lot of sense...
That was really original.

All you have is blanks.

There we go with the dicks again.

Homo much?

Um!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Like I don't know anything about firearms.

Yes. You are pathetic.

What do you know. You are failing miserably in this conversation.

What is my position oh wise one?

Your position is: "oh dont worry, it is in safety honey..."

You made your point.....

Nah.

Ya, I have seen plenty of "but it was in safety" idiots shooting themselves.

Just make sure you shoot yourself rather than some another human being, when you fire that gun accidentally....
It's not a gun. And I don't flail around like a mental case.

like you.

Forum List

Back