Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
Ah, the "parting statement" of right wing imbeciles...."move the fuck out....: and leave this country to lunatic morons like you and your ilk? Nahhhhh.

Gnat, I get it that you are a troll just seeking a reaction. Still, there ARE a great many countries that don't protect the civil rights of their citizens, so why DON'T you move to one of them? North Korea already has the government and economy you advocate; so why take the trouble to transform America in a clone of them?

I just don't get this whole move out if you don't like it.

We are all here. We are all citizens.

What ever happened to coming together and resolving problems rationally and as adults.

Back to the subject at hand.

Nobody has to move and I'm not gonna be disarmed.

Agreed......and NO ONE on the left is stating that all guns should be outlawed...All that we are trying to get across is that SOME guns are just too dangerous to openly sell virtually to whomever wants one...They are not really "sporting" guns and since we cannot eliminate mental sickness, nor can we come up with a system to screen out mental sicknesses.....then the only logical recourse is to drastically reduce the number of dangerous guns that are manufactured to inflict...... in a very brief period of time.....maximum casualties.

Gnat, I get it that you are a troll just seeking a reaction. Still, there ARE a great many countries that don't protect the civil rights of their citizens, so why DON'T you move to one of them? North Korea already has the government and economy you advocate; so why take the trouble to transform America in a clone of them?

Moronic...as always and expected from your limited brain cells......

NO....I don;t want MY country to be like N. Korea.......But since in your stupidity you don't want to follow the sane policies of MOST industrialized countries (and our allies) I can only conclude that you are an idiot looking for some support from fellow idiots.

And if you want to live in a country that bans guns then by all means move the fuck out

Ah, the "parting statement" of right wing imbeciles...."move the fuck out....: and leave this country to lunatic morons like you and your ilk? Nahhhhh.

You want to live in a country full of control freaks and you will never have that here so you are destined to be the unhappy pathetic whiner that you are now forever I guess

[

Agreed......and NO ONE on the left is stating that all guns should be outlawed...All that we are trying to get across is that SOME guns are just too dangerous to openly sell virtually to whomever wants one...They are not really "sporting" guns and since we cannot eliminate mental sickness, nor can we come up with a system to screen out mental sicknesses.....then the only logical recourse is to drastically reduce the number of dangerous guns that are manufactured to inflict...... in a very brief period of time.....maximum casualties.

Say sploogy, are these "a salt gun" types used in most crimes involving firearms?

I mean, they must be, or else you would be a fucking retard for trying to ban guns that are rarely used in crime, right?

Unless your agenda is something else?

upload_2016-4-29_8-14-0.jpeg

You want to live in a country full of control freaks and you will never have that here so you are destined to be the unhappy pathetic whiner that you are now forever I guess

No......As a true believer in democracy and a progressive, I believe that laws change....Our constitution gets amended...We've eliminated slavery, gave women the right to vote and extended civil rights.

In the long run progressive causes WIN......and since your ilk will not see the inside of the oval office (except as tourists) in decades to come, sanity will win out after your brain set dies out.

Moronic...as always and expected from your limited brain cells......

NO....I don;t want MY country to be like N. Korea.......

Then why do you advocate for policies that transform it into such?

But since in your stupidity you don't want to follow the sane policies of MOST industrialized countries (and our allies) I can only conclude that you are an idiot looking for some support from fellow idiots.

If you want America to become like the rotter continent, why not just move? Learn Arabic and go to Coventry England, you'll love it. Find a nice mosque to join and help ensure no one says anything not approved by your Mullah, it is the dream you have for America already in place.

No......As a true believer in democracy and a progressive, I believe that laws change....Our constitution gets amended...We've eliminated slavery, gave women the right to vote and extended civil rights.

In the long run progressive causes WIN......and since your ilk will not see the inside of the oval office (except as tourists) in decades to come, sanity will win out after your brain set dies out.

YEah the repeal of the second amendment won't happen in your life time but feel free to stamp your little feet and hold your breath until it does

I mean, they must be, or else you would be a fucking retard for trying to ban guns that are rarely used in crime, right?

Very few "mass killings" are done with a hand gun......Sane people know this...you, on the other hand..........

YEah the repeal of the second amendment won't happen in your life time but feel free to stamp your little feet and hold your breath until it does

Stupid response....I';m not saying "repeal' the 2nd amendment.....but we DID outlaw machine guns for a while when we thought the "darkies" would get a hold of them, didn't we???

Stupid response....I';m not saying "repeal' the 2nd amendment.....but we DID outlaw machine guns for a while when we thought the "darkies" would get a hold of them, didn't we???
Machine guns are legal to won with the right permits, Dear.

[

Very few "mass killings" are done with a hand gun......Sane people know this...you, on the other hand..........

About 99% are, sploogy.

You forgot that your little tin god redefined "mass shooting" to include the gangland gun fights of his homies in Chicago. When Tyrone, Jamal, and Shaquilika pull their gats and be dustin up over da crack, that is now a "mass shooting" according to that fucking retard Obama.

Can't fit an AK47 in the waistband of the pants down around your knees, dog.

If your reading comprehension could equal one of a 3rd grader, you too would see that I wrote that we ONCE outlawed machine guns......The gun manufacturers overturned that decision....Want to guess why?

If your reading comprehension could equal one of a 3rd grader, you too would see that I wrote that we ONCE outlawed machine guns......The gun manufacturers overturned that decision....Want to guess why?
You mean the trend is that we are letting MORE guns be legal not less?

Oh you really must be losing sleep over that

Each of those babies slaughtered at Sandy Hook had 3 to 8 bullets in them.......Should make you gun lunatics really happy.

Shrapnel are not particles ha...

Thats how smart you are...

You are a leftist, ergo a liar.

Of course I did not say what you claim.

Are you part of Hamas? Putting nuts and ball bearings in explosives is a favorite trick of Muslim terrorists.

But a molotov will have particles from the glass and burning gasoline regardless of whether you place shrapnel in the bomb.

Burning gasoline has particles now ha.

Admit you dont know jack shit about what you are talking about, and we can conclude this case...

Sir, I don't cower in my house clinging to my gun nor do I cling to a Bible.

I am an agnostic.

I don't know about you but I am free.

Your fear is YOU!

No, my fear is picking up a newspaper on any given day and reading so many people were shot and so many people were killed and we are to accept this as normal. And don't ever try to change it because 200 year ago, some slave-raping asshole couldn't probably word a militia amendment.

Does it physically hurt to be THAT stoopid? Seriously? I mean aside from your butt hurt, do you feel actual pain?

These guns are easy to convert to auto, I even shared a youtube video showing how to.
This is a lie.
And the argument is that; gun manufacturers have done nothing to prevent such applications,
This is another lie.
Why do you need to lie to make your points?

Well, multiplying 2 by 2 is not easy for you either,
but that doesnt make it a hard question for the rest of the public with above the average IQ...

These guns are easy to convert to auto, I even shared a youtube video showing how to.
This is a lie.
And the argument is that; gun manufacturers have done nothing to prevent such applications,
This is another lie.
Why do you need to lie to make your points?
See sociopathic behavior #5

No, this is called socioidiotic behavior.

Meaning; just because you are an idiot and CANT do it, doesnt mean it is hard to do...

If you know what I mean...

Forum List

Back