Sara Palin Thumps Hillary

Why are Conservatives so enthralled by these popular culture metrics? Book sales, viewership numbers, twitter followers. It's as if because their political ideas are so off the charts, they seek some validation through pop culture. If it is true that book sales makes for a political victory, if Fox News Neilson numbers are an indication of quality journalism, would it not follow that Lady Gaga is a greater musical artist than Mozart? Is the 21 Jumpstreet movie franchise a greater influence on the medium of film than Citizen Kane?

Run a candidate deemed sufficiently 'Conservative' in 2016 and then crow that his book sales were bigger than any Democrat candidate while you whine that he is playing celebrity golf instead of occupying the Oval Office.

You see the same thing with conservatives and rep points on this board. They rep the shit out of each other then brag about how much rep they have.

Awww ... whts a matter JEDI ... been here since 2011 and can't score any points - ya jealous :lol: poor wittle boy :badgrin:
If anyone is unclear about the phrase 'missing the point', I submit this as a grand example. Thank you so much Green Bean. You provided a teachable moment.

Why are Conservatives so enthralled by these popular culture metrics? Book sales, viewership numbers, twitter followers. It's as if because their political ideas are so off the charts, they seek some validation through pop culture. If it is true that book sales makes for a political victory, if Fox News Neilson numbers are an indication of quality journalism, would it not follow that Lady Gaga is a greater musical artist than Mozart? Is the 21 Jumpstreet movie franchise a greater influence on the medium of film than Citizen Kane?

Run a candidate deemed sufficiently 'Conservative' in 2016 and then crow that his book sales were bigger than any Democrat candidate while you whine that he is playing celebrity golf instead of occupying the Oval Office.

You see the same thing with conservatives and rep points on this board. They rep the shit out of each other then brag about how much rep they have.

Awww ... whts a matter JEDI ... been here since 2011 and can't score any points - ya jealous :lol: poor wittle boy :badgrin:

[MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION] thanks for validating my point. Wooosh! Right over your head. :lol: what a maroon

I've check out all the information available on the hag's latest book and there's one thing I can't find - the author who really wrote it!!!

[MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION] thanks for validating my point. Wooosh! Right over your head. :lol: what a maroon

Maroon is a color you asshat :lol: - You can't even come up with a good insult :badgrin:

Last edited:

Well it really isn't surprising because Palin, like Fox News, appeals to the lowest common denominator, i.e. dumb people. There are many more simpletons than there are smart people in this country. That's just the distribution of IQ unfortunately. That's also why there are many more conservatives than liberals.

See, people like Sarah Palin have low IQs. Maybe 95-99. People like Hillary Clinton have above average IQs. 105 and above. The average IQ is 100 hence dumb people are more prevalent than smart people.

On final note I hope you don't think this means Palin has a better chance of becoming president because you would be as dumb as she is.

Actually, the number of people with 95 I.Q. or less exactly equals the number of people with 105 I.Q.s or more.

You would know that if you were smart and understood how a normal distribution worked. Instead, like all of Hillary's admirers, you're just a pretentious dumb jackass.

Well it really isn't surprising because Palin, like Fox News, appeals to the lowest common denominator, i.e. dumb people. There are many more simpletons than there are smart people in this country. That's just the distribution of IQ unfortunately. That's also why there are many more conservatives than liberals.

See, people like Sarah Palin have low IQs. Maybe 95-99. People like Hillary Clinton have above average IQs. 105 and above. The average IQ is 100 hence dumb people are more prevalent than smart people.

On final note I hope you don't think this means Palin has a better chance of becoming president because you would be as dumb as she is.

You should tell that tale to the families of the Benghazi victims.

Huh?

what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

Palin's own PAC immediately spent $47,000 to buy her own books in bulk to get it on the best selling list. Often others wanting to gain favor from the politician will do the same.

Evidence?

Remember the Gingrich scaldal? It was outright bribery and he got in a lot of trouble for it.This is a trick used by most politicians.

What's a "scaldal?" If you mean his book deal, how was it any different than HIllary's? What PAC did Gingrich get to buy his book?

It's refreshing that Clinton has refrained from this tactic. That's not to say we won't see someone buy a huge amount of books wholesale in the future, but it is the immediate sales that are really important for boosting retail sales

Any all the Hillary ass kissers are the ones buying her book. The publisher is counting on that.

Sarah Paiin is a nortorious celebrity with a following of C-grade intellects whose desire to read it is based on anything but intellectual curiousity. Mrs. Clinton is a serious politian. The people who want to read her book have an intellectual curiousity about her.

An example of this is that serious literature does not sell nearly as well as grocery store pulp fiction. Flash and sparkle along with simplistic ideas sells. Thoughtful, serious reality not so much.

And, btw, I think you mean trumps, not thumps.: trump: to do better than (someone or something) in a contest, competition, etc.
Outside of your fantasy on the education of people who are conservative, you really should not correct other people when you can't even spell.

LOL...feeling a bit stupid there you pompous phony semi-intellectual, Esmeralda?

If it's a "typo," then why did she make the same typo, "curiousity," twice?

Actually, the number of people with 95 I.Q. or less exactly equals the number of people with 105 I.Q.s or more.

You would know that if you were smart and understood how a normal distribution worked. Instead, like all of Hillary's admirers, you're just a pretentious dumb jackass.

Although the design is for average IQ to be 100, actually the average IQ in the US in 98. Your commentary assumes an average of 100 with a bell shaped curve. Given your vulgarity I am guessing that your IQ is pushing down the average.

Change your avatar it is disgusting.

Although the design is for average IQ to be 100, actually the average IQ in the US in 98. Your commentary assumes an average of 100 with a bell shaped curve. Given your vulgarity I am guessing that your IQ is pushing down the average.

"Jackass" is an insult, but it's not a vulgarity. You would know that if you weren't a pretentious dumb jackass libturd.

I'd say your I.Q. is above average for a libturd. That means it's above 40.

Last edited:

"Jackass" is an insult, but it's not a vulgarity. You would know that if you weren't a pretentious dumb jackass libturd.

I'd say your I.Q. is above average for a libturd. That means it's above 40.

74% of Convicted Felons Vote Democrat, register at 6-To-1 Margin

democrat-jackass.jpg

Forum List

Back