Sarah Palin even getting in on the action, goes HAM

Thank God Palin was never in line to be in charge. She isn't that bad of person but isn't capable of running a nation.

She should be concentrating on being a good mom. Her son was recently arrested for beating his wife almost to death.
Can you imagine we almost had a white trash Vice President?

And ALL of these USMB palookas were fans of hers.

All of them.

#LOLGOP
No we got Joe Biden...a guy who attacks women more than anyone...but since he's a democrat it's ok.
No one attacks women more than Drumpf. He has multiple rape accusations but thats ok with you because he is a repub.
Sorry, he doesn't, because he doesn't need to....women love the trumpster.

But Kennedy and Clinton......well they were disgusting towards women
and then Keith Ellison......doing his best Chris Brown imitation.

but again they are all democrats....so they can rape, beat and kill women and it's ok.
If women loved Drumpf he wouldnt be leading the league in rape accusations.
Haven't you learned your lesson about making baseless, uncorroborated accusation this past week? BallInMouth Ford is forever known as a lying bimbo. This makes you a bozo.

She should be concentrating on being a good mom. Her son was recently arrested for beating his wife almost to death.

All of them.

#LOLGOP
After having the current buffoon and whore first lady it would actually be less of a novelty.

And Hillary the Hag couldn't beat them

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Too bad you shafted Bernie.

All of them.

#LOLGOP
After having the current buffoon and whore first lady it would actually be less of a novelty.

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Even sorry ass Hillary beat them. She won the popular vote not Drumpf and the illegal immigrant whore.

Last edited:

All of them.

#LOLGOP

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Even sorry as Hillary beat them. She won the popular vote not Drumpf and the illegal immigrant whore.

And that was good for exactly what cupckae.

Nice hissy fit though. Were you wearing your vagina hat when you had this hissy fit?

Last edited:

All of them.

#LOLGOP

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Even sorry as Hillary beat them. She won the popular vote not Drumpf and the illegal immigrant whore.

Nice hissy fit though. Where you wearing your vagina hat when you had this hissy fit?
That was good for showing you the error of your post.

"Where you wearing..."? Did I make you so mad you forgot how to talk? :laugh:

All of them.

#LOLGOP

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Nice hissy fit though. Where you wearing your vagina hat when you had this hissy fit?
That was good for showing you the error of your post.

"Where you wearing..."? Did I make you so mad you forgot how to talk? :laugh:

Hillary The Hag made Trump win.
Kav will be appointed to the SCOTUS.

But you won typo princess of the evening darling.

Congratulations.
HRC1-NP.jpg

Last edited:
After looking into how she governed in AK disrupting the 'good-oll boys club' and spurring economic growth; I have to diverge with the popular sentiment on this thread. It's quite possible she would have disrupted the status quo on par or far exceeding where we are with Trump right now... As with any president, their most important decisions are deciding who to bring on board (experts in their field) to further the ideological notions of the unitary executive. Bottom line, her conservatism and dedication to Constitutionalism & Nationalism are hard to beat.

After looking into how she governed in AK disrupting the 'good-oll boys club' and spurring economic growth; I have to diverge with the popular sentiment on this thread. It's quite possible she would have disrupted the status quo on par or far exceeding where we are with Trump right now... As with any president, their most important decisions are deciding who to bring on board (experts in their field) to further the ideological notions of the unitary executive. Bottom line, her conservatism and dedication to Constitutionalism & Nationalism are hard to beat.
We talking about the same Palin?

All of them.

#LOLGOP

Libtard Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

I just can't get enough of it:fu:

All of them.

#LOLGOP

Libtard Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

I apologize for hurting your feelings....but Drumpf is a buffoon and the FLOTUS is a whore.

All of them.

#LOLGOP

Libtard Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

I apologize for hurting your feelings....but Drumpf is a buffoon and the FLOTUS is a whore.

You're not hurting my Feelings.....

You are showing your ignorance....

You're just to Stupid to realize it....

I'm having a FLUCKING BLAST...

Forum List

Back