Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

I agree. Investigations of Obama's nefarious activities, abuse of government powers, and most important, his constitutional ineligibility to be President should all be investigated thoroughly by the GOP controlled Congress. The one thing I would like to see in addition to this is an intense focus on drastically reducing federal government spending and a significant reduction in the size of the federal government. In other words, GOP, please return our government from a tyrannical behemoth back to a small, responsive, government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

A picture worth a thousand words!
america-2014.jpg

Well your allowed to dream.

You guys do realize that any impeachment proceedings would take longer than Obama has left in office, right?
And would require 67 votes in the Senate to convict. My Lord, what are righties stupid...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Obama is going to be proved constitutionally ineligible by evidence collected from the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office investigation team now since we have leadership in both houses. Arpaio has been waiting for this moment. Impeachment would be nullified and Obama would have to step down immediately since he never was qualified as a natural born Citizen. The investigators say their evidence is universe shattering..

You have been crowing this stupid shit for over three years, so now who's more stupid, you who keeps spouting it or the "ones" that believe the the same drivel that's rolled out the corner of your mouth for the last three years???

You guys do realize that any impeachment proceedings would take longer than Obama has left in office, right?
And would require 67 votes in the Senate to convict. My Lord, what are righties stupid...

Obama is going to be proved constitutionally ineligible by evidence collected from the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office investigation team now since we have leadership in both houses. Arpaio has been waiting for this moment. Impeachment would be nullified and Obama would have to step down immediately since he never was qualified as a natural born Citizen. The investigators say their evidence is universe shattering..

You have been crowing this stupid shit for over three years, so now who's more stupid, you who keeps spouting it or the "ones" that believe the the same drivel that's rolled out the corner of your mouth for the last three years???
Yes.....we've been prepping the country for what's about to take place. The first two press conferences proved the birth certificate was forged along with his selective service registration. The second press conference exposed the interference the Hawaii Dept of Heath and the Hawaii Attorney General were doing to the investigation as well as their refusal to cooperate with investigators.

I agree. Investigations of Obama's nefarious activities, abuse of government powers, and most important, his constitutional ineligibility to be President should all be investigated thoroughly by the GOP controlled Congress. The one thing I would like to see in addition to this is an intense focus on drastically reducing federal government spending and a significant reduction in the size of the federal government. In other words, GOP, please return our government from a tyrannical behemoth back to a small, responsive, government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

america-2014.jpg

In other words, Republicans should do everything except govern.

america-2014.jpg

Palin said "egratiate" at about the 2 minute mark? I replayed it twice to make sure I heard it right. My god that woman is stupid. That means she has a real shot with the conservative crowd.

As for your picture...look at ALL that red in Montana, and North Dakota, and South Dakota, and Kansas, and Nebraska, and Utah, and compare it to that itty bitty little bit of blue that's New York City.

Last edited:

:rofl:

Forum List

Back