Saudi police refuse elderly woman’s complaint due to lack of male guardian

Again......Sunni...why did you convert?
I will have to PM you at a later date Gracie.

There are way to many haters here. .. :cool:
Meh...don't bother, you already told us a long time ago on this board. You were disgusted by Christianity and the people and method of worship and prayer at your Church. You were disgusted at the worship of a man as son of God, blah blah blah, so..you converted to an intolerant, backwards ass, oppressive, barbaric religion created by a terrorist prophet, thinking that it was better than Christianity. Ha ha ha.

Apparently you didn't get the memo that today the word Islam and Muslim are synonymous with Medieval and Terrorist. I mean seriously, how stupid does a person have to be to actually convert to Islam in this day and age?! People are running away from Islam like it's rabies. I know many Muslims that refuse to admit to being a Muslim when they introduce themselves. They claim to be Muslim by birth, but to only believe in God, not in Islam. LOL

Last edited:
I am sure glad that rape never occurs in Muslim nations,,,,
It does, but in order for a conviction to occur, four men have to witness said rape. If the the accusation proves without merit, then the poor woman gets imprisoned, or worse, for false accusation.

Oh well, so much for having a male "bodyguard" and such is Shariah law, that is predominant in Muslim countries.

Again......Sunni...why did you convert?

Meh...don't bother, you already told us a long time ago on this board. You were disgusted by Christianity and the people and method of worship and prayer at your Church. You were disgusted at the worship of a man as son of God, blah blah blah, so..you converted to an intolerant, backwards ass, oppressive, barbaric religion created by a terrorist prophet, thinking that it was better than Christianity. Ha ha ha.
If there is one thing Roudy excels at it's telling a huge lie using colorful language. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

If there is one thing Roudy excels at it's telling a huge lie using colorful language. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

And you're an honest Muslim who never uses Taqiya :lol:

And you're an honest Muslim who never uses Taqiya
Correct....... :cool:

You sound jealous. Ishmael's offspring was always jealous. LOL

Forum List

Back