Savage African Americans Chop Up Some Dude...And the MSM is Silent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't comprehend is how these illiterate brown savages who have never made a dollar in their lives can actually be residents of an area very expensive for Whites.

Eighth Arrest Made In Stabbing Of 15-Year-Old Lesandro Guzman-Feliz

Jeffrey Dahmer, need I say more, and was not a gang member. What is scarier to hang out where gangs are, or to talk to an unknown cannibal.

Dahmer was a faggot though. Queers are typically violent people.

For those who don't know most serial killers are white men and so was Dahmer. also most mass shooters are white and many highly religious.

Most of America is White, so of course most mass shooters are White, it would be a bit shocking if it were otherwise.

What I don't comprehend is how these illiterate brown savages who have never made a dollar in their lives can actually be residents of an area very expensive for Whites.

Jeffrey Dahmer, need I say more, and was not a gang member. What is scarier to hang out where gangs are, or to talk to an unknown cannibal.

For those who don't know most serial killers are white men and so was Dahmer. also most mass shooters are white and many highly religious.

Wrong. Blacks make up a disproportionate amount of serial killers and mass shooters, just like they do in all violent crimes.

No she's right. You are not.

If one black commits a mass shooting and 5 whites do, that's what it means. You do not get to multiply and divide by population until you can come up with a number that makes it so that blacks have done more.

If I and a white person goes to the same store and I have a dollar and the white person has 5, I don't get to say my dollar is worth the same as the 5 dollars the white person has because we habe 1/5ths the number of people. So face the truth. Whites are more violent and they have been the most violent and criminal race in this country since it became a country.

Sure bub, that’s why prisons are full of blacks and Latinos, right? That’s why crime rates in black neighborhoods are the worst in the country.

Well, I think Gays have a lot of mental illnesses, other than well being Gay.

Why are you he's called "African-Americans"? These are mongrel Hispanics, aren't they?
It's racism.

We just had a white guy shoot how many from a Nevada hotel window? School shootings all across the nation. Republicans defend the shooters.

And then call others names.

I don't get it. Their moral compass is gone. If they ever had one.

Kind of like your Racism against Whites, but as we know the only PC prejudices now-a-days are against Straight White Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back