Savage Investment

You forgot to mention the children in the coal mines. No one wants to dump toxic waste in the lakes, the fact that you think all business regulations address that kind of thing shows how far gone you are.
Except they did dump toxic waste in lakes and everywhere else they could get away with. I said before that regulations are a response to wrongdoing, I take it you have another interpretation? We make laws against new kinds of crime and no one complains, make a regulation against some new angle or scam and you people bitch.
Business developed far better BMPs before the government ever got involved and made things worse....
No, things are far better than they used to be. You must be too young to remember when rivers caught fire and toxic dump sites littered the face of America.
I lived all over the US and never saw it. Sure it happened but your apocalyptic blather is just your emotions getting the best of you.
You just did not pay attention. I clearly remember black smoke poring from smokestacks, streams and rivers full of green slime from phosphates and piled high with foam from an unnecessary foaming agent in laundry detergent. I remember Love canal and a bunch of other smaller toxic dumps the government got stuck cleaning up. I remember fish being unsafe to eat because we sprayed DDT by the ton. I especially remeber a feeling of helplessness because states could not afford to fight deep pockets. It was so bad a republican president finally formed an agency with the power to do something.
Love canal actually won awards do to its advanced technology.....

Stop being a liberal,,you look foolish.....

Except they did dump toxic waste in lakes and everywhere else they could get away with. I said before that regulations are a response to wrongdoing, I take it you have another interpretation? We make laws against new kinds of crime and no one complains, make a regulation against some new angle or scam and you people bitch.
Business developed far better BMPs before the government ever got involved and made things worse....
No, things are far better than they used to be. You must be too young to remember when rivers caught fire and toxic dump sites littered the face of America.
I lived all over the US and never saw it. Sure it happened but your apocalyptic blather is just your emotions getting the best of you.
You just did not pay attention. I clearly remember black smoke poring from smokestacks, streams and rivers full of green slime from phosphates and piled high with foam from an unnecessary foaming agent in laundry detergent. I remember Love canal and a bunch of other smaller toxic dumps the government got stuck cleaning up. I remember fish being unsafe to eat because we sprayed DDT by the ton. I especially remeber a feeling of helplessness because states could not afford to fight deep pockets. It was so bad a republican president finally formed an agency with the power to do something.

The only fool here is you thinking big business can be trusted to protect our environment from themselves. They outsourced all that shit to China where they could continue to pollute rather than comply with rules telling them to quit poisoning us so much.

The only fool here is you thinking big business can be trusted to protect our environment from themselves. They outsourced all that shit to China where they could continue to pollute rather than comply with rules telling them to quit poisoning us so much.
Who do,you think invents the processes? The Government? What a fucking liberal tool.....

You forgot to mention the children in the coal mines. No one wants to dump toxic waste in the lakes, the fact that you think all business regulations address that kind of thing shows how far gone you are.
You clearly have your head up your ass. No one wants black smoke polluting the air and you stupidly try to use that to justify excessive regulations. No amount is too much for you. I lost a LOT of money and a vacation due to the idiotic CAFE standards government imposed on auto makers. Just so smug ecoNazis like you could feel pure.

There are millions of stories and it effects all of our lives. It's killing business and you constantly trot out strawman arguments to make your case. You're a brainwashed lacky doing his master's bidding, nothing less.

Where is you computer made? Probably China. They need to do better but running business off shores won't make it happen. Meanwhile people like you will enjoy every benefit while contributing nothing but biting the hand that feeds you.

Forum List

Back