Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Can you quote where I lied?

Please....do so....and watch me eviscerate you........again.
Of course, as you well know I already did leaving you only to play dumb when tour diversion failed.
"VIDEO: Few troops clap for Obama during final national security speech
As mild applause broke out, the cameras cut to the audience.

Of the roughly 20 service members shown at MacDill Air Force Base, only three were clapping.

Most sat with their hands folded or motionless. One man rubbed his eyes."
VIDEO: Few troops clap for Obama during final national security speech - The American Mirror
And the proof that your dishonestly edited video is a lie starts in the below video at the 15:45 point. Not only did more than 3 service members clap, they can be heard LOUDLY cheering, and if you notice the camera did NOT cut to the audience, that was edited into your LYING video.

Now deny you lied again so everyone can see you LIE again.

Of course there is no lie.

1. Learn what quotation marks mean. This is why you shouldn't have dropped out of school at the third grade level.

2. As neither of us was present, the author of the QUOTED article is the expert.

Quotation marks mean you are mindlessly parroting someone else's lies making you a LYING gossip.

And I supplied an unedited video of the event making all who take the time to watch it as "expert" and present at the event as your lying author.

Can you quote where I lied?

Please....do so....and watch me eviscerate you........again.
Of course, as you well know I already did leaving you only to play dumb when tour diversion failed.

Of the roughly 20 service members shown at MacDill Air Force Base, only three were clapping.

VIDEO: Few troops clap for Obama during final national security speech - The American Mirror
And the proof that your dishonestly edited video is a lie starts in the below video at the 15:45 point. Not only did more than 3 service members clap, they can be heard LOUDLY cheering, and if you notice the camera did NOT cut to the audience, that was edited into your LYING video.

Now deny you lied again so everyone can see you LIE again.

Of course there is no lie.

1. Learn what quotation marks mean. This is why you shouldn't have dropped out of school at the third grade level.

2. As neither of us was present, the author of the QUOTED article is the expert.

Quotation marks mean you are mindlessly parroting someone else's lies making you a LYING gossip.

And I supplied an unedited video of the event making all who take the time to watch it as "expert" and present at the event as your lying author.

"Poll: Trump leads Clinton among military voters, veterans"
Poll: Trump leads Clinton among military voters, veterans

Your poll leaves out Johnson who I have already shown beats BOTH.

Who are 'both'?

There were only two actual candidates with a chance to win.

You didn't know that????

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."
@0:19 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

When you vote, you are a citizen yourself.
Your LIE would be true ONLY if "they" is spelled "I"

Did any illegals vote?
How many?
Yet another diversion.
So I'll answer you question with a question since you are implying that if illegals voted then they voted for Tramp. Do we have SECRET BALLOTS?

According to the liar in chief, yes...and that's why he told illegal aliens to vote, and they wouldn't be caught or penalized.
Except you LIE, as usual, about Obama telling illegals to vote, even after your LIE was exposed earlier in this very thread, making you a premeditated SERIAL LIAR!!!!
I never lie.....here, let's prove it together.

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Obama says that.

Obama....you dunce.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'

Lie?????

These are Obama's exact words.

Who are 'both'?

You didn't know that????
The perpetual dumb act again.

But by your "logic" if only the 2 actual candidates with a chance to win were allowed on the ballot Clinton would have won both the EC and popular vote.

The fact remains Johnson won the military vote over both Clinton and Tramp, and remember YOU asked who would win if only the military voted, and clearly Johnson had a "chance" to win in that case.

Lie?????

And SHE is a citizen, and she asked "if I vote" not your LIE that she asked "if THEY vote."
And you admit Obama said "you" and not "they" in his answer.

Last edited:
Who are 'both'?

You didn't know that????

But by your "logic" if only the 2 actual candidates with a chance to win were allowed on the ballot Clinton would have won both the EC and popular vote.

The fact remains Johnson won the military vote over both Clinton and Tramp, and remember YOU asked who would win if only the military voted, and clearly Johnson had a "chance" to win in that case.

Seems you're using a change of subject.

So sorry.....not allowed.

1. The premise that Bill's wife did not win the popular vote, but merely inflated her numbers by counting the illegal aliens who voted after being urged to vote by the corrupt ingrate in the white house.

2. I provided the video proving, via Obama's own words, that illegals should vote and there would be no repercussions.

3. I gave the data provided by intensive study of the last presidential election, where 6.4% of illegals voted, and logic dictates that far more would vote as Trump has threatened to deport them.

QED.....Bill's wife lost both the popular vote, and the electoral college.

Now....go lick your wounds elsewhere.

Who are 'both'?

You didn't know that????

1. The premise that Bill's wife did not win the popular vote, but merely inflated her numbers by counting the illegal aliens who voted after being urged to vote by the corrupt ingrate in the white house.

2. I provided the video proving, via Obama's own words, that illegals should vote and there would be no repercussions.

3. I gave the data provided by intensive study of the last presidential election, where 6.4% of illegals voted, and logic dictates that far more would vote as Trump has threatened to deport them.

All lies, as usual.

Lie?????

And SHE is a citizen, and she asked "if I vote" not your LIE that she asked "if THEY vote."
And you admit Obama said "you" and not "they" in his answer.

No, you liar....she clearly states that she is speaking as an illegal alien....she states that she is calling them 'citizens.'

They aren't.

And Obama knows this and implores them to go and vote.

And that's the truth.

So is this: Hillary lost by every metric.

And....so have you.

You know you're fucking deranged, right?

Obama did not encourage illegal aliens to vote. In fact, in that very interview, he pointed out they're not allowed to vote and how citizens who can vote, should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family members who can't...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

<smh>

"You know you're fucking deranged, right?"

And....the Liberal white flag!

It seems you've picked up the greater part of your vocabulary from men's rooms walls. How droll.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Quite the double threat, you....ugly and vulgar.
LOLOL

Spits the moron who idiotically claimed Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote ... in an interview where he actually encouraged U.S. citizens to vote as the voice for illegal aliens who can't vote.

You see, pointing out you're fucking deranged isn't a "Liberal white flag," as you tell yourself to make yourself feel better after that royal bitch slapping you just took .... it's pointing out a moron like you is fucking deranged. :thup:

"Spits the moron who idiotically claimed Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote .."

Well, now....let's see how simple it is to prove you're not just ugly....but a liar as well.

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

Please, ugg.....go ahead and deny my statements.

You're too demented to comprehend this, but shs didn't ask, "if they vote," as you falsely claim. Why do you lie?

She asked, "if I vote..."

And she's an American Citizen.

1233796371590.gif

You again???
You took time off from your job of standing in front of the pharmacy to make folks sick just to prove what a dunce you are????

How.....amusing.

Enough chit chat....lets go right to proving what a lying oaf you are, OK?

a. they don't

What???????

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch you.'

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Let's review what we on the right stated long ago....and Obama himself just proved:
"Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor.
Lie one
: Obama was never a professor; he was a lecturer. He did not have the qualifications to be a professor. Obama never published a single law paper. He was hired by the University of Chicago when they learned he had been given a book contract on race and law directly after graduating from Harvard. There was no book – just the contract, which he later reneged on. This is not the normal level of accomplishment for a University of Chicago professor or even lecturer.

Lie two: Obama did not specialize in the Constitution. Obama cared about and taught only one subject: race. One course was about race in the Constitution. It is on this flimsy basis that he attempts to pawn himself off as a constitutional scholar.
As the New York Times explains, Obama the lecturer taught three subjects only: "race, rights and gender."
His most traditional course was in the due process and equal protection areas of constitutional law. His voting rights class traced the evolution of election law, from the disenfranchisement of blacks to contemporary debates over districting and campaign finance. …His most original course, a historical and political seminar as much as a legal one, was on racism and law…
[In] one class on race, he imitated the way clueless white people talked. "Why are your friends at the housing projects shooting each other?" he asked in a mock-innocent voice. ...

Mr. Obama was especially eager for his charges to understand the horrors of the past, students say. He assigned a 1919 catalog of lynching victims, including some who were first raped or stripped of their ears and fingers, others who were pregnant or lynched with their children, and some whose charred bodies were sold off, bone fragment by bone fragment, to gawkers. …

"Are there legal remedies that alleviate not just existing racism, but racism from the past?" Adam Gross, now a public interest lawyer in Chicago, wrote in his class notes in April 1994.
In what even some fans saw as self-absorption, Mr. Obama's hypothetical cases occasionally featured himself. "Take Barack Obama, there's a good-looking guy," he would introduce a twisty legal case.
Liberals flocked to his classes[.] … After all, the professor was a progressive politician[.]

Lie three: Obama calls himself a constitutional law prof to imply that he loves the Constitution. Obama gives the lie to this himself. He is on record – literally, a radio interview done when he was a lecturer – slamming the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution because they never tried to invent a right to "redistribute wealth" – a failing he describes as a "tragedy of the civil rights movement." Obama laments the constraints on government power (what we would call liberty) imposed by our Constitution. Obama himself contrasts following the Constitution with being a community organizer, creating "coalitions of power," which could "redistribute wealth" and create "economic justice."
Blog: Here's what 'constitutional scholar' Obama really taught at law school

Don't hesitate to write next time you need another spanking, OK, ugly?

LOLOL

You're such a rightard.

First you post a video which cuts off the part where Obama tells Rodriguez that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family members who can't vote.

Then you get caught lying by falsely claiming Rodriguez asked Obama, "if they (illegally) vote," when in fact, she asked, "if I vote..."

Gina Rodriguez is an American citizen; so when Obama said, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," at the 0:19 mark as you point out, he's pointing out that Rodriguez, an American citizen who just asked him, "if I vote," can vote because she herself is a citizen.

Last edited:
Who are 'both'?

You didn't know that????

All lies, as usual.

So happy you showed up so I could grind you to dust.

"You know you're fucking deranged, right?"

And....the Liberal white flag!

It seems you've picked up the greater part of your vocabulary from men's rooms walls. How droll.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Quite the double threat, you....ugly and vulgar.
LOLOL

Spits the moron who idiotically claimed Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote ... in an interview where he actually encouraged U.S. citizens to vote as the voice for illegal aliens who can't vote.

You see, pointing out you're fucking deranged isn't a "Liberal white flag," as you tell yourself to make yourself feel better after that royal bitch slapping you just took .... it's pointing out a moron like you is fucking deranged. :thup:

"Spits the moron who idiotically claimed Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote .."

Well, now....let's see how simple it is to prove you're not just ugly....but a liar as well.

a. they don't

You're too demented to comprehend this, but shs didn't ask, "if they vote," as you falsely claim. Why do you lie?

1233796371590.gif

You again???
You took time off from your job of standing in front of the pharmacy to make folks sick just to prove what a dunce you are????

How.....amusing.

a. they don't

What???????

Let's review what we on the right stated long ago....and Obama himself just proved:
"Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor.
Lie one
: Obama was never a professor; he was a lecturer. He did not have the qualifications to be a professor. Obama never published a single law paper. He was hired by the University of Chicago when they learned he had been given a book contract on race and law directly after graduating from Harvard. There was no book – just the contract, which he later reneged on. This is not the normal level of accomplishment for a University of Chicago professor or even lecturer.

Lie two: Obama did not specialize in the Constitution. Obama cared about and taught only one subject: race. One course was about race in the Constitution. It is on this flimsy basis that he attempts to pawn himself off as a constitutional scholar.
As the New York Times explains, Obama the lecturer taught three subjects only: "race, rights and gender."
His most traditional course was in the due process and equal protection areas of constitutional law. His voting rights class traced the evolution of election law, from the disenfranchisement of blacks to contemporary debates over districting and campaign finance. …His most original course, a historical and political seminar as much as a legal one, was on racism and law…
[In] one class on race, he imitated the way clueless white people talked. "Why are your friends at the housing projects shooting each other?" he asked in a mock-innocent voice. ...

Mr. Obama was especially eager for his charges to understand the horrors of the past, students say. He assigned a 1919 catalog of lynching victims, including some who were first raped or stripped of their ears and fingers, others who were pregnant or lynched with their children, and some whose charred bodies were sold off, bone fragment by bone fragment, to gawkers. …

"Are there legal remedies that alleviate not just existing racism, but racism from the past?" Adam Gross, now a public interest lawyer in Chicago, wrote in his class notes in April 1994.
In what even some fans saw as self-absorption, Mr. Obama's hypothetical cases occasionally featured himself. "Take Barack Obama, there's a good-looking guy," he would introduce a twisty legal case.
Liberals flocked to his classes[.] … After all, the professor was a progressive politician[.]

Lie three: Obama calls himself a constitutional law prof to imply that he loves the Constitution. Obama gives the lie to this himself. He is on record – literally, a radio interview done when he was a lecturer – slamming the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution because they never tried to invent a right to "redistribute wealth" – a failing he describes as a "tragedy of the civil rights movement." Obama laments the constraints on government power (what we would call liberty) imposed by our Constitution. Obama himself contrasts following the Constitution with being a community organizer, creating "coalitions of power," which could "redistribute wealth" and create "economic justice."

LOLOL

You're such a rightard.

You post a video which cuts off the part where Obama tells Rodriguez that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family members who can't vote.

Then you get caught lying by falsely claiming Rodriguez asked Obama, "if they (illegally) vote," when in fact, she asked, "if I vote..."

Gina Rodriguez is an American citizen; so when Obama said, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," at the 0:19 mark as you point out, he's pointing out that Rodriguez, an American citizen who just asked him, "if I vote," can vote because she herself is a citizen.

a. they don't

Of course, that's a lie.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Typical PompousCheek LIE!
There were a lot more than 20 service members and a lot more than 3 clapped. Many not only clapped but also CHEERED!!!!!
Start at 15:45 and listen to the unedited cheers and applause and notice there was no cameras cutting to the audience as in PC's dishonestly edited video of the same segment!!!!!!!!!

Sooo......let's cut to the chase.

What would be the result of the presidential election if the only votes counted were military ballots??

Both of us know you're afraid to answer that query....

I win again, huh?

Notice when PompousCheek is caught blatantly spreading LIES, she desperately tries to change the subject.
What does that diversion have to do with your LIE that only 3 service members clapped and you linked to an edited video to back op your LIE???????

I never lie....

The hell you don't.

Gina Rodriguez asked the president, "if I vote..."

And you lied, falsely claiming she asked, "if they (illegally) vote..."

giphy.gif

and till this day, someone in the MSM has to say "Yah, But Hillary Got More Votes". ,,so sick of it! who knew dead people were allowed to vote !!!

LOLOL

a. they don't

1233796371590.gif

You again???

How.....amusing.

a. they don't

What???????

Lie one

LOLOL

You're such a rightard.

You post a video which cuts off the part where Obama tells Rodriguez that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family members who can't vote.

a. they don't

Of course, that's a lie.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

Typical PompousCheek LIE!
There were a lot more than 20 service members and a lot more than 3 clapped. Many not only clapped but also CHEERED!!!!!
Start at 15:45 and listen to the unedited cheers and applause and notice there was no cameras cutting to the audience as in PC's dishonestly edited video of the same segment!!!!!!!!!

Sooo......let's cut to the chase.

What would be the result of the presidential election if the only votes counted were military ballots??

Both of us know you're afraid to answer that query....

I win again, huh?

Notice when PompousCheek is caught blatantly spreading LIES, she desperately tries to change the subject.
What does that diversion have to do with your LIE that only 3 service members clapped and you linked to an edited video to back op your LIE???????

I never lie....

The hell you don't.

Gina Rodriguez asked the president, "if I vote..."

And you lied, falsely claiming she asked, "if they (illegally) vote..."

giphy.gif

Let's have folks listen to Obama's own words.

a. they don't

Of course, that's a lie.

a. they don't

1233796371590.gif

You again???

How.....amusing.

a. they don't

What???????

Lie one

LOLOL

You're such a rightard.

a. they don't

Of course, that's a lie.

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

"Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing."

Of course you're lying....probably why you chose a congenital liar as your candidate.

The young lady stated that she was making the case for illegals.....claiming that they were 'citizens.'
Of course, a lie.

'
And Obama sat there in tacit approval.

You better look up tacit.

Then....when appraised of a fear of being caught.....Obama responded "not true!"
Meaning....no one is going to catch you.

That's the case, isn't it.

Forum List

Back