Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Redfish, post: 16040508b
you said that the FBI helped Trump win. That is a stupid statement. Sorry, but that's the bottom line

Rex Tillerson appoinment as Pro-Putin
Appointment for Sec of State is prroof positives now that Putin made the call to Trump. It's payback time.

Redfish, post: 16040508b
you said that the FBI helped Trump win. That is a stupid statement. Sorry, but that's the bottom line

Rex Tillerson appoinment as Pro-Putin
Appointment for Sec of State is prroof positives now that Putin made the call to Trump. It's payback time.
image.jpeg

Cartoons? The reset was prior to the
Syria genicide by Putin's client state under Assad. A reset now after the Russian interference in our presudential election is working with the enemy. That's treason.

Last edited:
Cartoons? The reset was prior to the
Syria genicide by Putin's client state under Assad. A reset now after the Russian interference in our lives election is working with the enemy. That's treason.
All roads lead to Damascus.....

Now who the fuck said that???

I don't know about your ability to learn....

...I'm simply hoping to engender honesty in you.
do you believe your copypasta propaganda? cuz that could be awkward.

And now for a lesson in education.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)
Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(http://www.library.cornell.edu/olinuris/ref/research/skill26.htm#LinkReason)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml
websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

Bet you feel pretty stupid about your previous post, huh?
hey, in the coming booming trumpeconomy, even you might be able to become gainfully employed. then "your" bullshit no longer pollutes the internet, and everybody wins. and remember, winning is everything.

to be on topic, i changed my mind after rigorous research. i think evan mcmullin won the popular vote. hey, why not..

Have you noticed that I never have to use profanity?

That's 'cause I'm never wrong....and you help me prove it!

Now...your use of vulgarity?
Guess why.
Aww, poor, baby. I didn't realize your skin is so fucking thin. <smh>

I had soooo much fun destroying you.
Seems to be Karma, huh?

I don't see you whining about any videos being 'cut' anymore.....

....not since I posted this:

Could you be this stupid......you provided proof of exactly what I've said !!!!!
YES YOU CAN!!!

This is your claim of the 'original video.'
Let's use it!

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

Ooooo,,,,you poor, sad, ugly thing.....look how you just proved exactly what I've said!
And I did it with your video!!!!

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."
No?

30 seconds.....exactly what I've posted and your 'original video' proves!!!!!

I win again!

So....you've been lying all along, huh?
She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!

And not a smidgen of 'cutting' of the video!!!!!

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@0:19 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Of course, that's a lie.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

Of course, that begs the question, Why are we so concerned about the voices of non-citizens when citizens are supposed to elect the president? I would have expected an American president to say something like,

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard". End of sentence. We need to hear what Latino CITIZENS think, not what NON-citizens think.

Obama didn't say illegals have a voice. In fact, he said they don't have a voice. And citizens do elect the president, which he also alluded to. He said citizens are the voice for their family and friends who don't have a voice.

Who wants to make the argument that non-citizens should have a voice when it comes to electing the US President?

Folks with undocumented family members and friends.

And I would make the argument that citizens have the higher priority when it comes to making their voice heard in a presidential election.

Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
If she is speaking for herself and she is a citizen, WHY is she afraid that Immigration will come after her?

Spot the disconnect....

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

Of course, that's a lie.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Even if she considers illegals citizens, that's on her, not Obama as he said no such thing. As far as illegals being allowed to voted, what Obama did say was...

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard." - Barack Hussein Obama

... of course, you don't hear him say that because you dishonestly linked a video of that interview which cut that part out.

But then, that's how it was portrayed on Fox News; which explains why you rightards are sooo fucking stupid. Fox News is dumbing you down.

Of course, that begs the question, Why are we so concerned about the voices of non-citizens when citizens are supposed to elect the president? I would have expected an American president to say something like,

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard". End of sentence. We need to hear what Latino CITIZENS think, not what NON-citizens think.

Obama didn't say illegals have a voice. In fact, he said they don't have a voice. And citizens do elect the president, which he also alluded to. He said citizens are the voice for their family and friends who don't have a voice.

Obama told illegal aliens to go out an vote,and no one would catch on!

Yup, the liar in chief said that!

I have the proof right here:

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Obama: "what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

[B]PoliticalHack[/B]: "Obama told illegal aliens to go out an vote,and no one would catch on!"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Is any more evidence needed that PoliticalHack is clinically insane?

Seems to be Karma, huh?

Could you be this stupid......you provided proof of exactly what I've said !!!!!
YES YOU CAN!!!

Let's use it!

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
No?

No?

Ooooo,,,,you poor, sad, ugly thing.....look how you just proved exactly what I've said!

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."
No?

I win again!

She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!

Getting sick and tired of the whiners claiming that Bill's wife won the popular vote?
Well...it's true....but only if you use the time honored Liberal method of claiming to be unable to connect the dots....
...in other words, refuse to include reality

"But....but .....but....no proof!!!! No proof!!!"
Of course there is no need for proof when they claim 'racism.'

The spoiled brats have one set of requirements for themselves, and a different one for the other side.

1. “If there is a recount in Michigan and Trump loses by a few votes, then it’s very plausible that noncitizen voting made a big difference. Hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.”

Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama.

Richman applied those numbers to 2016:

The basic assumptions on which the extrapolation is based are that 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted, and that of the noncitizens who voted, 81.8 percent voted for Clinton and 17.5 percent voted for Trump. … 6.4 percent turnout among the roughly 20.3 million noncitizen adults in the U.S. would add only 834,318 votes to Clinton’s popular vote margin. This is little more than a third of the total margin. … Is it plausible that noncitizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes. Is it plausible that noncitizen votes account for the entire nationwide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.

“An issue of concern is that so many have voted that are not legally supposed to,” Miller told reporters in a conference call Monday.

Beyond the noncitizens voting study from Old Dominion, Miller pointed to the Pew study from 2012 that found 24 million voter registration records in the United States, or about 1 in 8, were “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.”

The Pew study further found “1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters,” that “12 million records contain an incorrect address,” and that “2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.”

“If 10 percent of noncitizens voted, it would likely make a popular vote difference,” Camarota told The Daily Signal. “It’s not the Electoral College [Trump] is upset about. It’s the popular vote. I wish he wouldn’t focus on it. Bill Clinton got just 43 percent of the vote in 1992. How many states did he win more than 50 percent of the vote in?”

Trump could be correct about the number of illegal votes, but there is no way to know, said Hans von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow with The Heritage Foundation who focuses on voter integrity issues."
Impact of Noncitizen Voters on the 2016 Election

2. "Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."
Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

How many of the absentee ballots are from the military....and who do you imagine (I almost said 'think') they voted for?

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

4. Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

5. "Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’
Law firm uncovers illegal immigrants, convicted felons on rolls — and some have voted in crucial swing state
He said there is no way to know how many non-citizens might be registered to vote in Philadelphia, let alone in the rest of politically crucial Pennsylvania.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” he said. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

6. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

7. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Hillary Clinton is leading in the popular vote by 2.8 million votes. These are overseas military ballots that have been coming in.

Trump won the election by a measly 270K votes in certain states. Democrats were voting for him, especially in the rust belt of this country.

Trump will be the first President in this Nation that will be sworn in as a Lame Duck President. His mandates are gone with these numbers. It will Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan that will be leading the show in Washington D.C.

Trump is also the first President Elect that has had to barricade himself inside of the Trump Tower, and his communication with the outside world has been reduced to a tweeter account.

Trump is one and done, if he is not impeached first. These Russian hacking's and leaks are heating up in congress. And when you have Republicans on the Senate intelligence committee stating that these hacks were done to get Trump elected--there's some serious problems coming for Trump and company. If it is proven that Russia indeed did intervene into this election to get Trump elected. Republicans will turn their backs on Trump, including those Admirals that supposedly endorsed him.
Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

th

Obviously you don't understand that the EC determines who takes up the presidency. Fucks like yourself want to move the goalpost after the fact. It's like you're fucking little child sore loser and all. More people in more states voted for Trump, Trump was leading in the popular vote right up to California we don't want crazy Cali to determine the direction of the country.
So buck up buttercup and quit your fucking whining… Fucking snowflakes

:lmao:

Getting sick and tired of the whiners claiming that Bill's wife won the popular vote?
Well...it's true....but only if you use the time honored Liberal method of claiming to be unable to connect the dots....
...in other words, refuse to include reality

"But....but .....but....no proof!!!! No proof!!!"
Of course there is no need for proof when they claim 'racism.'

The spoiled brats have one set of requirements for themselves, and a different one for the other side.

1. “If there is a recount in Michigan and Trump loses by a few votes, then it’s very plausible that noncitizen voting made a big difference. Hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.”

Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama.

Richman applied those numbers to 2016:

The basic assumptions on which the extrapolation is based are that 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted, and that of the noncitizens who voted, 81.8 percent voted for Clinton and 17.5 percent voted for Trump. … 6.4 percent turnout among the roughly 20.3 million noncitizen adults in the U.S. would add only 834,318 votes to Clinton’s popular vote margin. This is little more than a third of the total margin. … Is it plausible that noncitizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes. Is it plausible that noncitizen votes account for the entire nationwide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.

“An issue of concern is that so many have voted that are not legally supposed to,” Miller told reporters in a conference call Monday.

Beyond the noncitizens voting study from Old Dominion, Miller pointed to the Pew study from 2012 that found 24 million voter registration records in the United States, or about 1 in 8, were “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.”

The Pew study further found “1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters,” that “12 million records contain an incorrect address,” and that “2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.”

“If 10 percent of noncitizens voted, it would likely make a popular vote difference,” Camarota told The Daily Signal. “It’s not the Electoral College [Trump] is upset about. It’s the popular vote. I wish he wouldn’t focus on it. Bill Clinton got just 43 percent of the vote in 1992. How many states did he win more than 50 percent of the vote in?”

Trump could be correct about the number of illegal votes, but there is no way to know, said Hans von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow with The Heritage Foundation who focuses on voter integrity issues."
Impact of Noncitizen Voters on the 2016 Election

2. "Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."
Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

How many of the absentee ballots are from the military....and who do you imagine (I almost said 'think') they voted for?

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

4. Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

5. "Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’
Law firm uncovers illegal immigrants, convicted felons on rolls — and some have voted in crucial swing state
He said there is no way to know how many non-citizens might be registered to vote in Philadelphia, let alone in the rest of politically crucial Pennsylvania.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” he said. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

6. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

7. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Hillary Clinton is leading in the popular vote by 2.8 million votes. These are overseas military ballots that have been coming in.

Trump won the election by a measly 270K votes in certain states. Democrats were voting for him, especially in the rust belt of this country.

Trump will be the first President in this Nation that will be sworn in as a Lame Duck President. His mandates are gone with these numbers. It will Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan that will be leading the show in Washington D.C.

Trump is also the first President Elect that has had to barricade himself inside of the Trump Tower, and his communication with the outside world has been reduced to a tweeter account.

Trump is one and done, if he is not impeached first. These Russian hacking's and leaks are heating up in congress. And when you have Republicans on the Senate intelligence committee stating that these hacks were done to get Trump elected--there's some serious problems coming for Trump and company. If it is proven that Russia indeed did intervene into this election to get Trump elected. Republicans will turn their backs on Trump, including those Admirals that supposedly endorsed him.
Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

th

"Clinton has beaten Trump in the popular vote by approximately 2.5 million."

Yup....but not if you only count legal voters.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
Soooo.....if 6.4% voted.....that would be about 1.3 million votes.

....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

There's your 3 million votes!!!! Illegal aliens....the Democrat constituency.

Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
If she is speaking for herself and she is a citizen, WHY is she afraid that Immigration will come after her?

It is very clear that Obama was encouraging illegal aliens to vote.....

The low-life actually said this:

Obama lies:
"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."

....meaning "go ahead and vote....no one will check up to see if you are an actual citizen."

Spot the disconnect....

a. they don't

Of course, that's a lie.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Obama: "what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

[B]PoliticalHack[/B]: "Obama told illegal aliens to go out an vote,and no one would catch on!"

Please forgive her...

Political Chic suffers from a Columbia University education. Other than cut and paste, she has no reading comprehension

do you believe your copypasta propaganda? cuz that could be awkward.

And now for a lesson in education.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)
Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(http://www.library.cornell.edu/olinuris/ref/research/skill26.htm#LinkReason)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml
websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

Bet you feel pretty stupid about your previous post, huh?
hey, in the coming booming trumpeconomy, even you might be able to become gainfully employed. then "your" bullshit no longer pollutes the internet, and everybody wins. and remember, winning is everything.

to be on topic, i changed my mind after rigorous research. i think evan mcmullin won the popular vote. hey, why not..

Have you noticed that I never have to use profanity?

That's 'cause I'm never wrong....and you help me prove it!

Now...your use of vulgarity?
Guess why.
Aww, poor, baby. I didn't realize your skin is so fucking thin. <smh>

Seems to be Karma, huh?

YES YOU CAN!!!

Let's use it!

No?

No?

No?

I win again!

LOLOL

You know you're a conservative nut, right?

Of course I didn't point out you're posting an edited video... after posting an edited video more than a dozen times (and denying you were doing so), you finally posted the uncut version I posted to prove you were posting edited versions of that interview.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're such a dolt. :eusa_doh:

As far as Obama saying, "not true, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," that was a reply to an American citizen herself asking, "if I vote, will I have to worry about immigration knowing where I live?"

He's pointing out an American citizen is an American citizen when she votes and doesn't have to fear immigration because they won't be coming after her undocumented family and friends if she does vote.

Plus, in that video, he goes on to say illegal aliens can't vote. Which is why until recently, you were posting an edited version of that interview which cut that part out.

Also in that video, and also lost in the edited version you were posting, is where he encourages folks to visit iwillvote.com for information on voting; and that website informs readers they must be a U.S. citizen to vote.

You've got to be a completely brain-dead conservative to hear all that and have your deranged mind translate that into Obama's encouraging illegals to vote.

And look! You fit that bill perfectly. :lmao:

Spot the disconnect....

Are you?

Please forgive her...

Political Chic suffers from a Columbia University education. Other than cut and paste, she has no reading comprehension

But I'm pretty good as math.....

I documented a million and a third illegals voted in Obama's first election....

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
Soooo.....if 6.4% voted.....that would be about 1.3 million votes.

....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

There's your 3 million votes!!!! Illegal aliens....the Democrat constituency.

Get it?
That means that there is actual evidence that 3 million illegal aliens voted for Bill's wife....
...and no evidence that Russia influenced our election via hacking.

How' that, boooyyyyyyyeeeeee????

Who wants to make the argument that non-citizens should have a voice when it comes to electing the US President?
Folks with undocumented family members and friends.
And I would make the argument that citizens have the higher priority when it comes to making their voice heard in a presidential election.
No need to argue that. I agree.

Forum List

Back